size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
11-23-2021, 09:25 PM
The sun still didnt show signs of rising. Though Eraithus was not a pessimistic man. He was certain just like other things in time this too would pass. No he was no soothesayer but he couldnt help but to try and put his thoughts forward, towards the future. He stood on the ledge of this volcanic outcrop. Near the den that Recluse children were. Of course the past few days hed been seen around here. In the hopes of getting the chance to teach the pups some self defense if they liked it at all. He also wanted badly to meet them. Misery and kali had already grown so big! But he wanted to make an effort to be in this families life that was sure enough.

A sneeze escaped him making his fur stand on edge. A shiver passed through him, his lung infection had not left any permanent damage but he couldnt get sick again. Besides if he could distract the pups from the illness it was all the better. His crooked tail moved side to side. The blue male began humming the sound echoing.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
11-25-2021, 11:40 PM
Widow hadn't been too excited about taking lessons from other wolves. That meant she had to get out more and hear things about how big she was getting and how tall she was going to be when she was older like it was a good thing. What was so great about being bigger than everyone else anyway? Widow certainly didn't think it would be fun and wished she was much, much smaller... more like the spider she was named after.

When she had left the den, she hadn't expected to see another wolf standing so close as if he were waiting for something, or someone. Was he waiting for one of them? No, certainly not. That would be weird, right? No one told her anyone would be waiting around their den anyway, so Widow offered him nothing more than a side glance before trying to move on, hoping he wouldn't stop her. She had things to do!

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

11-26-2021, 01:06 AM
His crooked tail flicked back and forth, his humming continued in tune before he saw the youth. Eraithuses had noticed Widow look at him. Of course this was the first time they saw him with their eyes open. He could only imagine how their development was going with their mother being sick. Shyness was expected, but this was Habari these pups would have to learn in time how to be part of the pack. Although his concern was not how they would fit in, but how well they would thrive to achieve their goals. Fresh new life was a delicate thing as he stood up from his ledge he smiled not waiting for the sideward glance to get too far from him. "Good morning Widow, you're up rather early." he commented with a tilt of his head. Eraithus kept a respectful distance but he obviously wanted her attention.

"I dont suppose you remember me but my name is Eraithus." He smiled gently. There would be no comments on her appearance or how big she was getting from him. Eraithus just didnt work that way. He wanted to share his knowledge and extend the paw of help. Relationships didnt happen over night and he was always happy to put in the extra effort.
Eraithus has a permanant bend in his tail, giving it a crooked appearance. Some of his art does not depict this.
he has a female snowy owl by the name kespie, it is assumed shes around regardless of mention.

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

12-05-2021, 11:50 PM
Great. Just what she didn't want to happen. The strange wolf spoke to her, and like the polite girl she didn't want to be, she stopped and turned towards him, her silver eyes hopeful to break free from this soon. He reintroduced himself, in case she had forgotten (which she most certainly had), and she swallowed before forcing words out.

"Good morning," she answered with a slight dip of her head. She didn't dare try to repeat his name, though. "I was just going to uh.. gather some plants and study them." She said, eyes darting off in the direction she was going to be headed. Her eyes flashed back to the man again for a moment, questioning. "Are you looking for mom?"

"Speech!"

Eraithus

Somnium

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

12-06-2021, 12:23 AM
He may not have been able to read minds, but a pup was not good at hiding their feelings. Eraithus paid attention to her body language, while he didnt care she probably did. The issue was though that this was a pack a lack of even remotely a social interaction would make her life in a pack difficult. He also couldnt pretend he knew how to make her feel better though. Eraithus coule only hope with a bit of time Widow would come around to him. "Youve taken an interest in healing or just wanted to learn?" he tilted his head but he remained calm. His voice was soft and his body language laxxed. When she then asked about Recluse he hummed. "I mightve been but now youre here." he flicked his tail.

"Has your mother or anyone taught you about fighting?" Eraithus looked in the direction she had gestured. "Im not good with plants, but i could give you some pointers on how to protect yourself and those you love." he wouldnt mention much more. After all not every wolf connected like he did, however Widow had to have a sense of family. After all if she got the chance to impress her mother... would she?

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

12-17-2021, 02:38 AM
"It's interesting to me.. I dunno..." She really didn't know what to say when he had asked her about her interest in healing. Thankfully he was quick to answer her question about mom, but it seemed that didn't matter. She was here now, so whatever he may have wanted her mom for was second to whatever he was stopping her for. She had to commend the man though, he was quick with his intentions and admitted that while he didn't know much about her chosen proficiency, he could teach her how to protect herself and others. That piqued her interest, wondering if one day she'd be able to smush one of her brothers faces into the dirt. The thought almost made her giggle.

"I'd like that." She said finally after a few moments of thinking, dropping her earlier mission to search for mushrooms and crystals. She had some, so it wasn't like she was completely missing out on restocking, however if she turned this man down she would be foolish.

"Speech!"