ardent

Forever Alone

Azazel

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
11-29-2021, 12:07 AM
She wasn't feeling well. She had small crystals growing out of some cuts she had, her eyes oozed, and crystals were also growing from her ears and eyes. She felt miserable, and nobody in the pack cared enough about her to check on her let alone come around to see if she was still alive. It was always her seeking them out, and while she struggled to understand, she heard some of the things she said about her. They said she was basically stupid and dumb...and of course, she didn't forget the other things that Misery said about her. It made her feel bad about herself, so as she lay there with a headache and resisted the urge to pull more crystals, she curled in on herself and tried to ignore the pain and misery she felt.

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2021, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2021, 12:23 AM by Azazel. Edited 1 time in total.)

One moment he was in Somnium, the next he wasn't. He vaguely recognized this place, however, but it seemed like it was teeming with pack life. He stood in front of a den, the smell of carrion and rotting corpses that belonged to prey animals were scattered all over the front of the den, and he lifted a lip in disgust. Who would let so much filth gather on their doorstep? It was disgusting! He heard a cough in the den, and curious, Azazel decided to peek in only to be met with the reek of death and decay. What the fuck? "Whoever lets their place get like this should be ashamed of themselves!" He called out but received no response. He spotted a strange glow within the den, and he figured since he was...well...dead...he might as well investigate. It's not like he could die twice now, could he?

Entering the den uninvited, he came upon a sickly and unkempt looking creature. He didn't recognize her at first. But that was a given, after all, he died before he found out he had sired any kids. "What's the matter with you? You look like shit."
""

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
11-29-2021, 12:28 AM
Someone was talking...but she didn't recognize the voice. She was too tired and her vision was too blurry from the ooze. She flicked an ear when the stranger criticized her decor, but then again so did everyone else. It was probably why they avoided ever coming this way. She coughed, ooze sputtering from her mouth and she groaned. The next thing she knew, someone had come into her den. She was surprised but too tired to really react. Nobody had ever come into her den before, and when he waltzed in telling her she looked like shit, she looked at him with tired eyes. "Who're you? Nobody ever comes to Medusa's den...nobody likes me..." She whined as she sat up. This was the first time she ever had a visitor here. "Medusa is sick after eating a crystal...who are you?" He didn't smell like the pack, but then again, her nose and eyes were leaking with ooze, so she couldn't tell that he was a ghost.

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2021, 12:36 AM

The girl looked at him, telling him that nobody ever came to visit her. Odd...she was in a pack, wasn't she? She asked who he was, but before he could answer, she sat up and informed him that she had gotten sick after eating a crystal. "Well why would you eat a crystal? Those aren't exactly edible, you idiot...you gotta be really stupid to do something like that." He growled. Who would be dumb enough to eat an inedible rock? "I'm Azazel. I guess you could say I'm a ghost or...something." He shrugged. He looked her over now that she was sitting up, noting the ooze that slipped from her wounds and her eyes and nose and ears...and the small clusters of crystals that were growing on her. Despite all the weirdness going on with her, he wondered why he appeared in front of her den of all places. The only time he believed in the fates was during the brief time he was in that Abraxas pack...although he wasn't really religious, he wondered if their God had something to do with this encounter. "You said nobody comes to visit you. What about your pack mates? Your mother? Father? Siblings..?" She had to have someone, right?

""

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

11-29-2021, 12:42 AM
"Well why would you eat a ̶̿͘c̶͌̕r̴̔̉y̷̅͋š̵̾tal? Those aren't exactly edible, you idiot...you gotta be really stupid to do something like that." Her head sunk between her shoulders and her crystallized ears fell back against her head. "That's what the pack says..." Or at least, some of them. She was sure if a couple were saying it, everyone else was saying things like that too. "They said Medusa is stupid and dumb, and that if they had a pup like me, they'd kill it..." She was feeling so depressed lately that she wasn't sure what to do or how to handle it. She didn't feel like her usual self anymore, and she hated it. When the stranger introduced himself as Azazel and said he was a ghost, she looked at him quizzically. But she didn't question it.

"You said nobody comes to visit you. What about your packmates? Your mother? Father? Siblings..?" She shook her head, wincing as her head pounded from the new weight of crystals. "Nobody...Medusa's packmates hate her, they said Medusa is a slave but Medusa doesn't know what that means. Basilia left Medusa when she was very very young, and I don't know what father or siblings are. Medusa is alone, always alone." She sniffed a glob of ooze that had begun to drip from her nose, while more streamed from her eyes mixed with tears.

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze Participant
11-29-2021, 12:53 AM

The girl explained to him what things were like for her, and were he anyone else, he might've cared. But he wasn't entirely...an emotional being. He didn't particularly care about someone else's strife. Until today. When she answered his question about potential visitors, the name she spoke stood out. Basilia... He wracked his brain for the past, and then it hit him. That was the bitch that forced herself on him, and no doubt pups had resulted from that night while he was hallucinating. He had lost that fight, and evidently, she had pups that she abandoned. Or at least, she abandoned this one. So that meant this was his daughter...what a feeble, pathetic-looking creature...How could something like this be his blood? She talked in a strange way, but perhaps that wasn't her fault. If she survived this long on her own, maybe there was hope. Maybe she wasn't as helpless and dull as she appeared.

"Medusa...I know who your father is. And your mother...but you can forget about her. She never existed. You're a slave now because you don't know better, but I'll help you get out of it." This was...unusual for him. But once he had put the puzzle together, how could he abandon his blood? Sure, when he was alive he hadn't exactly planned on being a father, but had he known she existed before or after his death, he would have been there to try and guide her on a path where she would be respected, not trodden on. "It may be hard to understand, but...I'm your father. I'm dead, but that doesn't change anything. You're a slave now, but you won't be for much longer. I'll visit you a lot from now on, and soon you'll crush anyone who dares disrespect you. Understand?"

""

Tracker

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-29-2021, 03:06 PM
F̷̢̢̢̨̨̢̛̛̬̜̩̹͇̝̗̪̜͙͕̝̫̟̥͖̯̱̰̹̗̺̜͈̰͚͎̜̘̩̠̱̱͈̜̭̀̍̇̋͊̉̂̈̑̓̉̄̈́͗̑͗̓̽͋̾̍͛͗͛̏̐̑͐̒̔͋̕͘͘͜͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅͅÍ̷̡̢̞̘͖͙̮̺̝̼͉͈̼̣͕̲̜̤̦̦͚̗̃̊̕͝ͅR̵̨̨̳̭͚̻̱̥̮͓̫̤̺̱͕̹͚̲͕̼̙̯̟̻̠̖͙̘̦̀́̊̒͑͊͋̏́͑̈́̔̌̈́̒́̂̑̃̅͗̅̄͆̍͆̃̓̾̀̾̒̎̾̓̿̅̏͊̕̕͝ͅȨ̸̡̛̤̬͇͍̬̗̙̠͔̓̅̄͊̀̃͐͐̄̏̈̍͗̓̋̏̀̈́̉̐͊́̄̅͘͠F̸̡̡̢̣͔͎̭̳̱̙͖͍̣̳̣͓̰̠̳̜̲̣̠̖̖͉̘̗͙̖̼̜̖̞͙͇̲̫̺̻͙̥͈̬̤̬̩͒ͅͅĻ̸̳̟̘̫̺͓̺̊̋͑̈́͊̇̽̏̒̔̉̊̽̇̉̔̑̉̔͋̈́̈́̃̐̽͘͝͝͝Y̵̡̡̛̛̦͙̬͙̮̘̺̗͕̜̜͙̟͍̺͙̖̫͕̩̆͊̊̈́͛͛̈́̌͊̀̾̿̄̅̏̿̽̑̌͂̇̋̎̐́̑̈́͂͊͒̏̕̚͘͜͝ͅ ̷̨̢̢̢̨̛̣͓̭̘̯̜̗͔͇̜̟͕͙̬̘͖̠̫̫͚̩̠̬̠͍̦̰̯̈́̂̄̂̐̆̀̅́͘͘͜S̷̡̧̡̛̬͕̫̮͖̹̣̖͓̥̹͓̹̹͉̩̠̩̻̠̝͕͐͐̈͒́̈́̄̿́͊̉͊͐̈̆͒̈́̈́̍͊̊́̾̾̄̕̕̚͠ͅͅḨ̵̪͍͓͍̓̎̽͐̐̇͊̈́̊̐̓̎̄̔̋͐̔̏̽͐̿̑̏̏̅͐̆͂̂͒͆̒̄̉̏̈́͌̒̉̎̆͘̕͝͝Ŏ̵̢̧̢̗̬̰̣̹̘̰̥̗̥̦̫̙͈̞̣̘̞̯̟̱̖̀̏͝ͅͅP̵̨͚̟͚͇͎̣̝̞̈́P̶̨̛̛̘̣͍͎̱̙̲͚͚̼̟̈̀̍͆̍̎́͐̈́͐̐̓̆͂̃́̋̍͆͠E̵̢̨̧͍͕͖͍̰̹̦͕̼̺̤̙͉̫̝̠͇̯͙̬̩͉̱͍̔̓̉͋́́̆͐̇̈́̔́̂̓̄͋̈͗͘͝ - Medusa

You feel a sharp ache in your bones, as if something just took hold, rooting itself into your system.

You gain:
  • Mushroom (1x) - Used in Firefly Shoppe, or perhaps elsewhere...

You blink, and you're face to face with a figure who seems as if it's clipping through d̴̰͚͖̮͙̥̥̙̥̬̬̼̙̟̤͖̘̺̩͓̙̣͙͇̤͓̰͕̺͉̳̰̰̺̠̠̟͓̘̭̘̿̈́͛̈́̇̈͗́́͂͌̓̈͛́̀̿̽̓̈́̈͘͜͝͝į̸̡͔̖͈͕͙̺͈̺͔͇͍̭͖̖̟̙͚̠̯̻̘̼̙͇̮̬̳̹̼̣̻͖͉̪̾̀̆̔̉̽͋̄̇̄͂̈́ͅͅm̶̧̢̱̯̲̻̳̞̦͚͖͎̼̹͙̩̹̟͕̥͉̤̭̠͔͎̜̪̲͈̰̼͙̟̱̺̯̼̐̿͛͑͛̅̍́̇̔̎̀̾̉̒͋̾̒̿͛̀̕͠͠͝è̸̢̡̧̥͓̩͉͉̙̺̫̦͍̮̤͙̩̭̹̬̰̭̮̫̹͉̦͔̘͛̈́̍̓̒͌͊͌̌̍̽̓̏̎͘̚͜͝n̴̢̧̝͕͇͚͉̩̱̫̭͇̬̹͎̈ͅś̷̨̨̡̖̩͚̖̱͇͇͔̪̺͎̮̤̻̹̯͔̺̰̯͉͔̼̗̙͈̯͙̮̳̤̹̳̹̝̝̦̻̃̇̌́͒̊̓͋̌̍̐̕͜͝͝ͅi̸̧̧̨̧̭̳̦̲̣̜̼̙̅͛̓͊͆͌̔̿̋͆̑̍̏̔̏̓̌̕̕̕̕͠͝o̴̧̢̦̗̘͔͕̮̼̣̬̥̠̱͚̱̣̩̭̟̺̲̠͕̹͓̲̜̙̝͇͓̩͚̦̿̇̽ņ̶̧̢̢̛̥̣͎̦̬̫͍̪̣̣̦̜̹̝͖͚̟͕̮̫̣͉̗̘̼͎͕͈͉̇͂̊̒̅͛̄̄̅́͂̍͌̌̀̀͂̎̍̆̉̈́̐͋͂̍̈́̽̌̽͘̕͘͘͘͜͜͠ͅs̸̢̧͚̖̟̞̲̥͔̣̼̰̥͔̲̟̮̟̹̠̱̩̬̹͉̯͇̣̭̦̪̱̣͉̭̖͖͚͊̃͋̐͑͌͋̊̕͝ͅ. In front of him, a small wooden stand, which thankfully looks firmly placed in your dimension. On the table lay three items, with their prices beside them. "Choose if you ḑ̴̛̠̲̰̪͎̮̻͕̝̻͉͇̳̙̗̬̤̖̙͚̰̲̑̆̎͆̉̉̈́̍̂̑͂̽͐̽̔͌̈̈́̓̒̂̅͘͘͜ͅą̵̪͙̦̖̮̮͈͖͇̭̗͈̖̫̲̗̜͍̀̾̾̎͂̈́̓͗̎̎̿͋͛̒̑̅̐́̔́̓̕̚͠ͅŗ̵̧̧̛͉̝̰͉̖̯̘̜͉͍̥̟̖̫̤̪͖̬͇͖͓̪̩̫̊̍͂̄͘͜ę̴̡̢̧̢̳̲̹̬̻̫̦̣̣̠̳̼͍͇̜̓͌́̚͜͝, and if you can a̵̘̜͇̱̽̌̇̅̐̏͗̑̂̽̊͆̏̒͝f̵̨̨̜̭̬̠̞̫̮̲̺̼̝̻̟͖̯̼͚͕̻̤̤͉͉̯̈́̾̈́͐͝f̷̟͓͖͔͕͎̥̖̝̞͈͆́̏̀͐̌̈̀̓̎͒̾̃̊̏͛̍͗͜ơ̷̡͓͙͓͚͙̪̖̻̣̞̹̻̻͇̫͓̟̹̔͌̑̈́͛̀̀̀̑̚͝r̷̢͈̝̝̲̼̦̺̜͔̲̳̀̈́ḑ̵̣̜̤̲̹̠͖̪͖͔̗̫̮͎̼̯͎͕̫̭̣͈̥̏ͅit," the figure says. You can't bring yourself to look away without some effort. You are keenly aware of his gaze. He does not seem like he's in the negotiating mood...

Į̴̧̘̹͙̘̲̤͖̔́͑͌̅̾̊͐̍͋̀̓̅̉̇̑̍͠͠ń̶̯͉̫̤̳͚̣̖̳̯͍̤͓̟͉̥̩̀͋̌ͅv̵̡̧̳̠̬̰̺͔̖̠̳̥͉͉̜͕̗͕̋̈͘ͅę̸̧̢̢̯̠̜̟̘̺̳̟̃̑͌̀̉̓͋͊̃̍̑̂̐̇̓̌͆̈́́͗̓͘͠n̵̡͙̲̞̰̭͖̠̮̺͊̉̑́͒̓͌̈́͐̅̚͝ţ̶̢̛̠̮̼͙͙̗̣̘͇̘͓͈͈̱̮̩̲̩̱̠͎͌̽̈́̒̍̎̀̋͗̇̔͊̇̀̀̋̈́͋̉́͌͜͝͠ơ̸̢̨̨̱̟̹̘̩̤̠͈͕̠̪̥̥̙̓͋̎͛̌͐̓̈́̐̌̂͂͑̋͘̚͜͝͠ȑ̴̠̬̫̻̠̘͔͖̦̰̩̖͎̜̞͉̘̭̙̮̰̹̙͔̳̬̱̆̎̍̿̌̇́̍̒͆͗̀͒͐͋̄̓͆́̕͘͠͝y̴̧͎̟̦̘̝̠̣̮̻̥̰͆͆͋͐͂̈́͊͛̈͋͆̊̇̄̾̈́̔̓̽͂̋̽̚͘:
  • Elixir of agility- 3 /
    This bottle of milky blue liquid has a shoe etched onto it… whatever that means.
  • Opaque Sack of Mushrooms/Crystals- 1 /
    Running out of event currency and not sure what else to spend it on? Gamble on this mysterious pouch and potentially find more mushrooms/crystals within it! Or perhaps something else!
  • Firefly Fone- 1 /
    It’s actually just a bunch of fireflies in the shape of a phone. Use it in any thread (and post in Maintenance) to summon the Firefly Shoppe to your location.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-29-2021, 03:10 PM
Azazel

You feel... solid.

Medusa

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

11-29-2021, 11:31 PM
Everything the stranger said was something she didn't understand. Well...she did...to an extent. But it was...a lot. He knew who her father was...it was him...he was her father...but...he was a ghost...she was a slave...but she wouldn't be for long...he'd help her...crush them? And make them respect her...blurred, dual-toned eyes watched him. She wasn't sure how to answer, but when he asked if she understood, she slowly nodded. Sure she wasn't the smartest creature in the world...but she wasn't completely stupid, either.

When she opened her mouth to respond, she felt a sudden sharp ache in her bones as if something was gripping her from the inside. She winced, and when she opened her eyes, a glitchy figure appeared. She looked up at it, listening to its words as she looked at the table. "You have a lot of pretty things!" She exclaimed, "And Medusa thinks you're pretty, too!" She said to the firefly guy, trying to offer him a smile and a small wag of her tail, but a cough abruptly cut her off. "Sorry, Medusa doesn't feel very good..." She apologized to the cloaked figure before picking up an opaque sack. She noticed she had a mushroom near her, and she gave it to the firefly guy. "Medusa doesn't need this, you can have it! Maybe you're all hungry?" She exclaimed, referring to all the little fireflies scurrying around in the robe.

The moment she got the chance, she opened up the sack to see what was inside.

NPC

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
11-30-2021, 06:55 PM
Gems!
Gems are really just crystals right?

The bag opens to reveal many small gems inside. While each is tiny like a grain of rice, they seem pretty valuable!

You gain:
  • Gems (470)- Can be used in the character shop.