ardent

Tell me your schemes

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 02:46 PM

It seemed that the majority of the time that Poem had spent in this place known as Alacritis she had spent in aimless wandering. It was quickly growing boring and even tiresome. Sure, it was fun enough finding random family members that she had never heard of and seeing new places, but she needed something to do, some kind of excitement. As she looked out over the mostly barren, hilly landscape around her it seemed like she had found the exact opposite. She sighed, batting a pebble that was sitting in front of her forepaw out of the way. There was nothing here.

What she really needed to find was her brother. There was always some kind of excitement following him it seemed. She scoffed at the thought, realizing that her intention to spend some time on her own had quickly failed. Did she really think she could stay away from her siblings long? Giving a small shake of her head, she turned her attention back to locating Scorpion. She was sure it wouldn't be too hard. He was never one to let his siblings fall far from his protective gaze. She knew it was a long shot, but Poem lifted her muzzle toward the sky anyway, letting out a call for her mischievous brother, wondering if maybe he had been nearby all along.

Speech
Thought
Others

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-14-2014, 03:50 PM

As she'd assumed he'd kept his eye on her, though not as closely as he did Orchid he tried to keep tabs on Poem as well. Fable seemed to have shirked his sights somehow, but he would find her soon enough. Ballad had left for the east, Soliloquy was with him along with Orchid. Series had also been scarce, he wondered if his litter mate and fable had met. Silence had not shown herself either, and he wondered if she would stay in Uroril forever. One day he'd put an effort into finding them, at that moment though he would become distracted by her voice. He'd caught a quick whiff of her fresh scent, it had been enough to alert him of her nearby presence so his paws had turned to take him back to Orchid. He would stop midstep as she called for him, oh how sweet her summons was.
Lifting his brows in curiosity he would not deny her his presence. A smirk finding its way to his features as he loafed to where the call had originated. Hungry gaze settling on her powerful form Scorpion would slow as he drew near, ever the confident being his tail would flag proudly upon his back. Paws were placed effortlessly as he came to a halt before her luxurious form. "Greetings, sister. What's such a special occasion to call me into your.. fine company?" head would tilt slightly as he would affectionately touch her muzzle with his silvery maw.?

"Speech"

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 04:51 PM

It would seem like her brother was closer than even she had expected. Soon enough his form would appear, bringing a smirk to her muzzle. He was as silver tongued as ever, greeting her with complements. Poem would chuckle, returning his affections with a lick to his cheek, her gaze finding his matching golden eyes. "What, you don't think I wouldn't just want to see my brother?" she joked, settling down on her haunches before she continued.

"I just want to know what you've been up to, Scorpion. I'm bored and I know you well enough to know that you have to have some kind of excitement going on." Her brown-hued ears would turn toward him with interest, her gaze gleaming. She would be sorely disappointed if he didn't have some kind of scheme brewing or at least some sort of excitement that he could share.

Speech
Thought
Others

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-15-2014, 03:13 PM

The smirk upon her features would mirror his own as he approached her carelessly. He would breathe in her scent deeply as they drew close. She would chuckle lightly as she mirrored his actions, sending a flutter of greed down his spine. He wished possession of Poem, quite deeply, but the woman had no intent upon giving up ownership of herfelf. She would joke, Turning up a more sinister smile on her brother's face. He would mirror her movements as she let herself fall to a seat. Though he would call her out, she in fact had not only wanted his presence. A boredom had overtaken her, and she needed his help to overcome such ailments.
A deep chuckle would resound in his core, with a rather amused tone. "My fear has been calmed, I didn't want being a rogue to end up being too much fun for you." not that he had anything to do with her boredom, but he had been nervous she wouldn't wish to rejoin him. "But as it happens, I've recently met the likes of a fledgling alpha. She's offered me a place in her secret club." he'd lift his eyebrows as emphasis, curious as to what she would say. "Interesting, yes?"

WORDS HERE

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-17-2014, 08:42 PM

Poem couldn't help but roll her eyes as her brother mentioned his fears being dashed. He should have known she wouldn't stay away from him or any of her siblings for very long. She might wander and explore, but at the end of the day she would always wind up at home, wherever 'home' may be. Poem may not cling to Scorpion's side like her sister, but she knew where her loyalties should lay.

He would go on to mention a up and coming alpha and her 'secret club', of which it seemed her brother had been accepted into. She smirked slyly, the interest clear in her golden gaze. "My my, sounds like you've been busy, brother," she replied teasingly. "But, yes, very interesting indeed. I'd like to know how you weaseled your way into this secret club and why it has caught your interests."

Speech
Thought
Others

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-17-2014, 10:06 PM

Bright yellow gaze would watch his sister's similar orbs roll around in her head. She would not appreciate his offhand banter, but he would take no heed. A crooked grin would sit upon his features, no matter how insufferable he could get she always found her way back. He would nip lightly at her cheek fur as she took the information from him. Observing his newest conquest, she would wonder if he'd even gained the place legitimately. He would pout at her, faking a hurt that she thought he couldn't earn anything. "oh, it was simple really. I caught her hanging around my spot, she took a liking to me, and then popped the question. Boom. Secret club." he would fall onto his belly, "her pack is neutral, apparently, but the secret group... All about the chaos." the tall wolf's low voice would do it's best to tempt his independent sister.?

"Speech"

Poem

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 11:16 PM

Poem chuckled with a knowing smirk as her brother pouted jokingly. She knew him all too well to believe that and he knew it. She listened with interest once again as Scorpion spoke of this secret club of his. Her golden gaze wouldn't leave him as he fell onto his stomach, that ever present smirk on her muzzle as she slowly lowered onto her stomach as well in front of him. She wasn't all too sure that she was prepared to be tied down to a pack, but this club of his sounded quite interesting and of course there was never a dull moment when Scorpion was involved.

With another soft chuckle she would lean forward to return the nip to his cheek that he had given her moments before. "I want in," she said decidedly, determination settling over her gaze. She obviously knew very little about this 'club', but she was oh so curious and once Poem set her sights on something there was very little that could turn her attention away.

Speech
Thought
Others