gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-13-2014, 10:57 PM
Gitan

Gitan had something very important to discuss, something he had to get off his chest. News that Symphony?s parents had arrived in Ludicael had reached him and ever since the idea had been bouncing about in his mind. His darling Symphony had finally returned and there was no time like the present. Still he had been unable to track them down, and was at a distinct disadvantage, Gitan had no idea who he was really looking for.
Sighing he sank deeper into the warm waters of the spring. He was farther from the main packlands, there were fewer dens out here but he found soaking in the pools allowed his mind to organize itself better. His past self might have laughed at what he was seeking to do, but then he had changed much from his past self. He had fought in a senseless war, had fallen in love and had children; all things he had never imagined he might one day do.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-15-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 04:57 PM by Dutiron i.)

Though he and Novel had been here a while now, the two were still settling into the pack that it seemed was now to become their own. Certain aspects still needed to be worked out before an official meeting could be called to announce the news to the members, and of course finally see all the wolves that were present in Ludicael and though they had led Ahlon well, there was a part of Dutiron that could help but feel somewhat nervous by the new position, perhaps he simply didn't want to let his daughter down again.

He had taken to spending some time getting better acquainted with the pack lands and perhaps any wolves that he came across. So far his time had only been spent with members of his family, and even then it hadn't been all of them as of yet. There were still children and grandchildren that he hadn't yet managed to reunite with or meet and it was certainly something that ought to be remedied at some point.

Dutiron's walk had been rather quiet so far, and as he came across another wolf by the Springs, a part of him couldn't help but become intrigued, especially as he got closer and noted the scent of the male for he smelt so strongly of Symphony. The brown man would make his way a little closer now. "Good morning." He greeted, friendly enough for now as he hid his curiosity for now.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Gitan

Green orbs turned towards an approaching stranger, and he watched with curiosity as the older male walked towards him. There was something vaguely familiar about the male but at such a distance it was near impossible to pick it out. It was only as the man grew closer that the familiarity came into clarity. The unknown male had those unmistakable mis-matched eyes, something Gitan had taken as a hallmark of the Destruction family. Gitan was intrigued to say the least but he didn?t say anything. The stranger offered a greeting and Gitan allowed a friendly smile and giving a nod as he broke his silence.
"A good morning indeed." He had to be sure of his suspicions, though he knew that there was only a slim chance he was wrong, still he wasn?t about to ask outright. "I don?t believe we?ve ever met, I am Gitan Gringoire. " He would offer his name with the usual inclination of the head and flourish of his paw, spraying up some water as he did so.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-18-2014, 06:14 AM

It would be somewhat amusing to the male to learn that the opposing coloured eyes would apparently become known as 'Destruction eyes'. Whilst not by Destruction blood he was now indeed a significant part of the family and had even taken the surname in marriage but it was only through that union that the blue and gold mismatched eyes had come into the Destruction family, passed onto his children and grandchildren just as they had previously been passed down through his lineage.

Having not seen Symphony yet, nothing about the male before him now, even his name would strike Dutiron as familiar and yet it was unmistakably the scent of his daughter mingled with Gitan's. The question was practically bursting to come out, though politeness and patience would for now win out. "No, my wife and I have only recently arrived." He would explain, there was certainly no other reason for this lack of recognition than the fact that they were strangers to many here in Alacritia. "It's a pleasure to meet you Gitan. I am Dutiron Destruction."

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-21-2014, 12:06 AM
Gitan

Gitan nodded thoughtfully as the man would confirm that they were indeed strangers, it made sense, even so Gitan was certain he had not yet met all those of his mate?s name so it was no surprise either way. Even as the older male spoke his own name did Gitan keep himself from blurting the question that came to his mind, by what relation was this man a Destruction? No he would instead nod and allow for a slight chuckle. "Can?t hardly take a step without bumping into a Destruction around here." He joked lightly. "Still must be nice to be so surrounded by family."
There was some genuine feeling behind that observation, Gitan didn?t often think upon his own siblings, or his mother? but when he did a part of him regretted his decision to leave them, and yet he could not regret what had happened after. Had he not left them he would never have met his Symphony, never experienced being a father.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
05-21-2014, 05:29 PM

The Destruction family certainly stretched far more than even Dutiron was aware of. He had certainly heard a little of Novel's siblings though his knowledge was of course mainly upon his children and now grandchildren, rarely did he wonder about what had happened to his estranged in-laws, whether there were any more nieces or nephews out there beyond Satu, Cirala and Iorwerth.

He couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Gitan's words, it did seem to be the case he supposed though it was a wonderful truth in Dutiron's eyes. It had seemed so quiet in Ahlon with his family around him and whilst it may have been nice to have them altogether again, this would certainly do however. "It's wonderful. Been far too quiet in my homelands since they all left." He would respond. "Its grown a lot in just the past year as well, seems I have a lot to catch up on." All these new grandchildren and he still hadn't had the opportunity to meet them all just yet.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-15-2014, 11:48 PM
Gitan
Gitan felt himself starting to go rather limp, no doubt the effect of the warm water upon his muscles. Slowlyat first he began to lift himself from the pool. Once fully out of the pool he shook himself out and settled upon his haunches.
"Seems I have a lot to catch up on." Gitan couldn't stop the soft laugh that rose up from that statement. The earthy man remained silent for a moment eyeing the older male with curiosity.
"If you don't mind my asking," he began cautiously, "what is your relation to Song." he figured asking about Song was a safe route. Gitan had his supicions but wasn't about to jump to conclusions.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-17-2014, 01:52 PM

Song was likely the one many would question, she had after all been the former leader and as far as the majority of the pack were concerned still held the title of Oracle. He didn't doubt the talents, skills or reputations of any of his children though given she had earned herself such a high rank, there was no denying that Song was perhaps the most recognisable in Alacritia. He certainly wasn't suspicious at all with the question though to be honest probably wouldn't have been had Gitan spoken the names of any of his children.

"Song is my daughter." He confirmed simply, certainly not minding the question with a slight hint of a fond smile gracing his features. He was proud of each and everyone of his children though of course, to Dutiron his family was the greatest thing in his life, favoured even more so than the stories.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-21-2014, 11:04 PM
Gitan

Gitans next few words would depend upon the man?s answer, truth be told for all Gitan knew Dutiron could be some uncle that Symphony had never thought important enough to mention? Not to self, do not mention that should that be the case. He thought, amusing himself some. In truth he probably could have asked specifically about Symphony, no doubt he smelt of her. Some days he wondered if they even had individual scents anymore, preferring to believe that their proximity had made them more or less indistinguishable from the other. It just sounded more romantic that way.
A large grin split the earthy man?s face as Dutiron confirmed his suspicions. Gitan laughed amiably. "Well no doubt you are why I?ve been spending so much time with her sister?"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-22-2014, 01:35 AM

Whilst it was true that the scent of Symphony was mingled strongly with Gitan's Dutiron had chosen to ignore it for now. Honestly the question had been burning within him as well, though it seemed that the younger man would cave first, finally asking how he was related to Song and therefore of course Symphony and the rest of the Destructions living here in Ludicael.

A friendly smile would find its way onto Gitan's face as he spoke once more, and it seemed he was heading towards Dutiron's question without it having even being spoken aloud yet. "Yes, my other daughter, Symphony." He stated, his own tone light, the words certainly weren't a threat at least not unless Gitan presented the man with a reason to grow overprotective of his daughter. If he was allowed stay here, then Gitan could only assume that the rest of his family had already accepted the man.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Gitan

Gitan hesitated for a moment, unsure exactly what he would say to this man. This man that was his mate?s father; he had known her all his life while Gitan had only known her a bit over a year. The man struggled with a few different ways to introduce his union with Symphony in a manner that wouldn?t make himself look bad. He really didn?t want to make his mate?s father question their mate status. Simple, il devait ?tre simple. he thought to himself. The simpler the better.
"Gitan Gringoire, mate to Symphony Destruction and father of her children." He reintroduced himself, minus the flourish this time and with amusement in his voice.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-25-2014, 02:14 AM

The words to be honest were perhaps somewhat expected. Dutiron hadn't actually yet had the chance to reunite with Symphony and fully catch up upon her life since leaving Ahlon. Novella had mentioned bits and pieces about all in the family but whilst she had been very excitable, she certainly wasn't as clear in her story telling as he was. He would forgive her for that and try now to hide his shock as he realised yet another of his children had grown up and begun a family of her own. A fact like that did make someone feel a little old. Three of his children, he could only hope that Symphony and Lyric would never face the abandonment that Song had instead lead a happy life with their chosen mates like he and Novel.

Now though the man found himself not entirely certain what to say. The news perhaps would have been better coming from his daughter herself and not this man who was practically a stranger to him. He would keep his calm head in order however, much as he had upon Cherokee's brief introduction and visit. It was a little easier to do now though knowing that at least this time the rest of his family had also been around as well to look out for Symphony. Of course at this point he had no idea that some of the family hadn't been quite so pleased to welcome Gitan into their lives.

"Well then, that changes things a little." He commented simply, neither words nor expressions giving away his feelings just yet. "This does make you a part of the family as well. So it seems there is yet more family to bump into around here." There would be a brief pause before he spoke the words and a smile growing across his muzzle as he went back to Gitan's previous statement about Destructions being everywhere. The other man would have the benefit of the doubt for now though if he ever dared to hurt his daughter then Dutiron wouldn't be quite so forgiving. "And rather like myself. I am only a Destruction through the marriage to Symphony's mother, Novel." Gitan may have not taken the name for himself like Dutiron had though it didn't really lessen the fact that this now meant he was family.