Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-13-2014, 10:31 PM

With the passing of time the dark colored healer was allowed more time away from Loki's pups. She still had a role to play within the pack, a rank to up hold and pack mates to teach. Aksel would be fine, he was growing strong each day she knew, though she worried endlessly in her own mind. She dared not voice it around Loki. Heavens forbid he would have a panic attack at the very least. She smiled softly as she padded to lake, it was good to see someone care so much for their children. Silently she padded on, mind deep in thought. How would she go about training? What topic should she go over? The list was endless. She could ask what they wished to learn. Brows creased as she paused at the top of a small rise in the earth. Sitting down she stared at her paws. Tyr, she needed to get to know him and start is training. Amia would be excused, off doing training hunting. She knew the girl was shy about it but was stubborn and often using the skills Cormalin tought her. Which was fine with her.

Eyes lifted to the sky, though it was mid-day the air held a bitter chill with the tell tale signs of winter moving in on them. She could go over what to expect for the winter, the colds, the aching joints, the hunger. But she also needed to stress to them that healing was not their only task. Mind made up she tilted her head back calling forth Tyr and the other healers. She hoped they would answer and come. She knew she had a large group under her care. Hopefully Friction would come and help her too. Or even Erani, though the idea of her Alpha joining was nerve racking. She hoped she wouldn't mess up.

Speech
Thought
Others

Cael

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
05-13-2014, 10:52 PM

The ivory healer had just been in the middle of cleaning the bedding out of the den and replacing it with fresh when he heard his mate's howl ring out across the territory. It was certainly a call for the healers and he knew of all of the wolves in Valhalla he should answer. He looked sadly at the half-finished bedding with a sigh. He knew Imena prided herself with keeping the den clean, but she had been so busy with the pups and her position as of late that it hadn't been changed out so he was going to surprise her with it. He sighed and turned to leave, hoping that maybe he could hurry back before Imena to finish the job.

He hurried out, moving at a quick pace toward Imena's call. It wouldn't take him long at all to arrive, the ever present smile crossing his face when he saw her. Cael went up to her without hesitation, giving her cheek an affectionate lick. "Hello there, beautiful." He took a step back and settled on his haunches to wait for more of the healers to arrive before adding, "What do you have planned, dear?" Whatever it was, he would be more than happy to help and he sincerely hoped she knew that.

Speech
Thought
Companion
Others

Tyr

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Tealah
05-23-2014, 07:42 AM

The call that reached Tyr was only vaguely familiar - thinking back he was pretty sure it was the voice of one of the wolves who had attempted to defuse the tension between the two pups he'd come across a while back, though he couldn't be absolutely sure. At any rate, they were calling specifically for him, so with some trepidation he limped his way toward the call.

Seeing her confirmed that yes, this was one of the few pack wolves he had met, though he didn't believe they had been actually introduced. With her was a big white male with eyes as mismatched as his own, and Tyr hesitated a moment upon seeing him before steeling himself to slink toward the pair. Green and gold eyes jumped between them, ears trembling, before they finally settled on the female. "Y-y-you called f-f-for me?" he asked timidly.

"Speech"

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-25-2014, 06:55 PM

The first to arrive was Cael, her mate. A smile would light up her features upon seeing him. It felt right again to have him at her side. She didn't feel so lost anymore. As he greeted her she let out a low sound like a mix between a whine and purr. She returned the affection with a nuzzle into his next, drawing in his scent. With him here she didn't feel so nervous with this being officially her first training session.Hello my handsome sun. And you'll have to wait for the others." She replied with a wink.

After awhile the russet and black male Tyr approached. At once she noticed his nervousness, eyes flicking between her and Cael. She would smile at him warmly, trying to make him see they were no threat. As he asked about her calling she would stand up and slowly walk to him. If he held still she would gently touch her nose to his nose. Yes I have young Tyr. I am in charge of your training not just because im Primary Theta but specifically your mentor. Now no need to be nervous. You are safe here, specially with me." She paused to wink at him as she took a few steps back. Looking back at Cael she introduced him.This is Cael, one of the Eta Field Medics and also my mate. I assure you, you can trust him. Tyr I would like to get to know you before we start your training. I want you to be comfortable. How can you focus on learning if you are nervous and uncomfortable? She said softly sitting down. She looked about seeing if any others would come and frowned. What a disappointment, she shook her head slightly, she'd have to talk to Erani about it later. Looking back at Tyr she smiled,How about we start with who you are, where your from and the such. You may ask me anything you wish and I promise to answer each one truthfully. She laid down, patting the ground in front of her with her paw, for the two males to join her.

Speech
Thought
Others

Arwel

gems
size
build
player
05-28-2014, 07:22 PM

The call for a healer meeting would go up, and had Arwel not been in the middle of stalking a rabbit, still with enough weight on it to make a decent meal, the male would have broken away right then and went to it. He was a hunter... But it never hurt to learn new skills. It had been disappointing that the last healer meeting had been such a bust... But he was determined to try and make it to this one, even if he was a bit late.

Paws would carry him forward, jaws snapping down upon the small creature and ending it?s life in a matter of seconds. Hunting rabbits was something he found rather easy now... And other small game too. Still, there was no thrill quite as wonderful as chasing after elk or other large game, pack mates running with him. Holding the prize in his jaws, a gift for Erani, as the alphess surely needed to keep up her strength, Arwel would head off in the direction of Imena?s call.

He would arrive with the femme starting... And was quite shocked by the turnout. Cael was there... A small calico wolf... And the wolfess who called the meeting. Arwel would set the rabbit down, dipping his head to Imena respectfully. They were equals... All deserving to be treated well. ?I apologize for showing up late, Lady Imena. I was in the middle of getting this rabbit for Erani. I hope you don?t mind me joining you. I?d like to pick up what I can.?

"Normal.
Speech.
Thought.
You."