gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 09:49 PM

Habari was a stir of frenzy while they prepped for the upcoming tournament. Preferring to keep out of the adult's way, Ghoul meandered his way through the Redbud Nook at a lazy pace. Occasionally kicking at rocks to watch them tumble over the grass, he sighed out of pure boredom. All of his other siblings were off training or being generally absent. He thought that maybe his lack of social skills is what kept him at an arm's length from them. Either way, he didn't mind that much. If there was someone he wanted to torment, a rabbit or raccoon usually did the trick.

Wrinkling his nose at the boredom presented before him, his ear caught the sound of someone else approaching. Stopping his paws, he turned his chin over his shoulder. "Might as well show yourself," he spoke in a disinterested tone as his rosy gaze searched the surrounding shadows. Quickly turning his body to face the stranger, he let his ears and chin lower into a more defensive position.

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 10:17 PM
Levi wasn't the sort to sneak around in the shadows, he had nothing to hide and never cared to. His footsteps were naturally light, barely tapping against the floor as he wandered somewhat aimlessly, just waiting for the show to get on the road. A figure lingered just up a head, shared the same scent as that idiot he'd fought- and beaten- the other day and for one reason or another that annoyed him. Like the sins of one were shifted to the other, guilty by association.  

"I'm bored Fight me." He didn't ask, but at least had the courtesy to give some sort of warning.

Rushing forward, Levi had to lean up as he made a grab for the floof of Ghoul's cheek. A low blow for sure, but who was keeping count? Wasn't like there were any hard or fast rules...that Levi knew of or cared to follow.

Levi vs Ghoul for spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Navigator

[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
12-16-2021, 10:40 PM

It didn't take long for the runty pup to approach him. His midnight coat with fiery markings meant nothing to him, but the scent seemed familiar. Probably off of the other wolves that had already arrived for the tourney. A scoff releases from his mouth as he shoots the kid the same disinterested look as he's demanded to fight. Why not though? They were about to do the same thing soon anyway so might as well get a hint at what was to come.

Bracing himself as the smaller pup came running toward him, he nearly laughed when Levi had to reach up to grasp ahold of his cheek. Low blow was right. Who went straight for the face anyway? Pinning his ears back as his rosy eyes narrowed at the pup, his head began to shake in an attempt to loosen the guy from his face. Leaning back on his haunches so that his weight was positioned farther back, he reached a paw up and swung forward aiming to smack Levi on the shoulder or neck. Didn't matter the placement, anything to get the runt off of his damn cheek.

Ghoul vs Levi for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 10:52 PM
Levi clenched his jaw tight as his opponent whipped his head back and forth, causing his front limbs to flail for purchase. He might have managed to hold on a little longer if it wasn't for the punch to his neck that had Levi winching, his grip slipping loose in reflex. And to think the Klein had gotten all salty about a cheek bite only to wallop him in the throat, just shy of his windpipe. Had the hit landed just a little to the right he would have flopped down into a coughing mess, all watery eyed and unable to fight back. But as things stood he was ready for another go and was quick to snap his teeth at the scruff of Ghouls neck, where all the fur was loose for this exact reason.

Levi vs Ghoul for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Navigator
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

12-16-2021, 11:32 PM

The connection of his paw against Levi's throat was a success. If he had not been determined to shake the other pup off of him, he might have given him a smirk. Feeling the purchase of Levi's teeth loosen from his neck skin, he slowed his shaking head to a stop as he breathed roughly. Did this guy think he was tough shit or something? Small size or not, having fangs and sharp claws did give him an advantage. Furrowing his brow as Levi came back in for a bite to his loose neck fur, he reared back but not quick enough. A grunt left him as he felt those piercing fangs sink into his skin. Settling on attempting to fling Levi off of him again, Ghoul began shaking wildly once more. In a last-ditch effort to get the other one off of him, Ghoul leaned his weight to the left and then suddenly to the right when he began to slam his weight toward the ground. Intending to take Levi with him and drive him into the dirt, he finally let loose a quaint smirk.

Ghoul vs Levi for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Skills: Beginner Hunter & Beginner Fighter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-21-2021, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2022, 06:25 PM by The Judge. Edited 1 time in total.)

And the winner is...

Levi

Ghoul must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

LEVI:
Attack Roll: 56
Defense Roll: 31
Agility Roll: 19
Perception Roll: 66
Total: 172
Attack[56] + 15% Bonus[8.40]: 64.40
Defense[31] + 10% Bonus[3.10]: 34.10
Agility[19] + 25% Bonus[4.75]: 23.75
Perception[66] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 66.00
Total[188.25] + -20% Bonus[-37.65]: 150.60