size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
12-16-2021, 08:44 PM
Albion stood, a look of disdain crossing his features as his slender frame slipped through the crowd. He wasn’t so sure he wanted his big puppy frame hindered by so many bodies close together. The five month old pup was massive for his age. Though he carried the build of a svelte Klein Albion was much heavier than an average wolf. Like his bones were more dense. Awkward paws carried him under the bright mauve blossoms until he was satisfied with fighting where he stood.

He watched his father with intensity and had been tussling with his siblings since recovering from the curse. This would prove that he had truly beaten the illness, proof that he was singled out just as his mother said. Albion’s white blue eyes squinted in the bright light, part of his decision had to do with the shade he found. Maybe he’d be on more even footing as far as sight went.

He sighed heavily, but prepared himself for his opponent to show themselves, he was ready.

Albion Klein

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-16-2021, 09:10 PM
Mac watched his opponent through the bushes nearby, not quite in the mood to just stride up there and leave himself open. No, the first attack was a critical one - he had to assess his partner, even at a distance, before launching into an attack. It went completely against his typical impulsive, reckless nature, and he huffed as his paws itched to tear themselves towards the other pup. He was big, and even big was an understatement. Solid-boned, more like. His wicked grin curled his lips, remeniscint of his absent father’s. Narrowing his silver luminescent gaze, he decided he could wait no more. His blonde-furred partner would likely notice something was amiss, but the smaller child’s goal was to hit his own offenseive move right out of the gate, and quickly observe the other pup’s next moves from there. How the other pup decided to fight would determine how he would fight, too.

Launching himself from his spot in the bushes, Mac’s speckled paws thrummed across the floor of the forest clearing, not caring if the boy saw him. His goal wasn’t to be sneaky - his goal was to put himself out there to survey his partner’s next move. He aimed to sprint until inches away from the male’s side, then pivot his shoulder to ram him. If it worked, there was no guarantee the heavy-boned child would even be kncked over all the way, but if he was a bit surprised, Mac would proceed to quickly turn to the male’s other side and shove him quickly that way as well. It was more of a playful taunt, if anything. All in good fun.

Macabre vs Albion for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

12-17-2021, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 12-17-2021, 05:52 AM by Albion. Edited 1 time in total.)
This was Albion’s first tournament, but he thought it was quite unorganized. Wolves mulling everywhere trying to find their partners. He wasn’t so impressed, but then again impressing the young Prince wasn’t so easy to start with. Ghostly blue eyes continued to scan his surroundings, his serious expression shifting to one of concentration.

His sense of hearing was the strongest, he couldn’t see super well, the smell of all the wolves had his nose mixed up. It was the rhythmic sound of paws through the forest that brought Albion’s attention towards the speckled boy. He was about Albi’s age, but much smaller. His spirit seemed just as big at least as he showed no fear as he charged towards Albion. Maybe in a different reality they would realize they were half siblings, but not this one.

Albion learned from a very young age that he could take a hit much better than his siblings so instinctively he braced himself. His weight leaned heavily into his toes and his sharp claws dug into the earth. Albi positioned himself to absorb the impact and when the other boy hit it was against his solidly held shoulder. Albion left out a soft ‘oof’ but otherwise was undisturbed by the collision.

The other boy was quick to recover and looked like he was going to the same on the other side. He didn’t have near as much momentum this time so Albion reached out with his heavy paws and aimed to trip up the other pup. He didn’t keep his claws sheathed either so bonus points if they drew blood as he swiped at the pup’s front legs.

Albion vs Macabre for Spar
Round 1 of 2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Serrated teeth - Offensive
Mutation 2: Retractible claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Heavy bones - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Albion Klein

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
12-17-2021, 09:40 AM
Macabre wasn't as large and solidly built as his unknown half-sibling, but he certainly wasn't a pipsqueak. Life with his own siblings, many of which were already twice as large as he was, forced him to consider any and all angles in a fight. As the blonde male swiped his retractable claws, a vision of the tiny punk of a pup he'd fought on the battlefield came to mind. Still, the massiveness of his opponent's paws paid off as his right foreleg received a swift cut. He swung back his other foreleg, though, so as to avoid a scratch there. With blood drawn, Mac had a good read. His opponent had a fairly casual demeanor to the spar, it appeared, unafraid - and why would he have any reason to fear, with his towering size? But his own strategy would prove to at least be annoying.

The speckled child took advantage of his small size, and aimed to launch himself on sturdy hind legs onto the large child's back, his long nails not making as much impact most likely, but applying a fair amount of pressure as his toes splayed and aimed to press into the larger boy's pelt for balance. To make up for the cut he received, he aimed to sink his tiny, but sharp baby teeth into the scruff of his neck fur and cling on. If anything, to the dire-sized child he'd be no more than a fly bite, but he planned to be a nuisance. If he couldn't face the boy off due to his smaller stature, he'd seek to annoy him.

Macabre vs Albion for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

12-17-2021, 06:54 PM
Albion wasn’t sure there were any wolves who could be as infuriating as Scylla. Albion loved and adored his sister, he would follow her to the ends of the earth. But she was the only one that really got under his skin. Not that he wouldn’t say that this wasn’t an annoying fight as the speckled boy danced about.

The pale prince did get the satisfaction of swiping against legs and connecting with his sharp claws. That sense of victory was short lived as the smaller Klein coiled his haunches and leapt towards his back. Albion wasn’t going to stand still and make it easy on his opponent. The prince lowered his hips, crouching and almost sitting as he tucked his hips and spun his neck around, aiming to grab the smaller boy by the neck and rip him from his back all while the speckled pup bit at his own scruff.

Albion vs Macabre for Spar
Round 2 of 2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Serrated teeth - Offensive
Mutation 2: Retractible claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Heavy bones - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Intellectual
Albion Klein

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
12-20-2021, 03:03 PM

And the winner is...

Macabre

Albion must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre:
Attack Roll: 83
Defense Roll: 54
Agility Roll: 13
Perception Roll: 73
Total: 223
Attack[83] + 10% Bonus[8.30]: 91.30
Defense[54] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 54.00
Agility[13] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 13.00
Perception[73] + 10% Bonus[7.30]: 80.30
Total[238.60] + -30% Bonus[-71.58]: 167.02