gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
12-16-2021, 09:17 PM
Delicate pawsteps were taken as the winged man made his way along through the paths of the Mangroves. Ears were perked forward as Gavroche strained his ears for any sounds of those who were about - he had learned to be a bit more cautious thanks to his small stature. His green gaze held a faint glow in the night light and took in the illuminant glow of the trees and bushes around him. It was curious, the healer thought to himself. He fluffed his wings slightly, a soft hrrm leaving his lips.

“Think this could be a decent place to rest for the night, Gav?” James asked as he held onto the back of the wolf.

“Maybe… either way we shouldn’t go far. Jessie is getting some bugs still.” The calico-marked man turned his head back towards the pygmy marmoset and grinned. “Besides, I’m getting a little more used to traveling and collecting herbs by night. And this place looks rather cool, does it not?” He shifted a little to adjust the herb bag he wore.

“Now let’s see… Ah, James, take a look at this flower!” Gav trotted over to a plant in particular and motioned for his companion to check it out. This was a plant he wasn’t familiar with… he wondered what it was?

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-17-2021, 12:47 AM
She was back in this mystifying place, back to ogle and awe. This time she purposefully tapped the foliage with her paws as she walked, liking the way the glimmered as they swayed from the force she applied. It was like they were dancing, their illuminating glow casting strange shadows. She giggled softly to herself, almost prancing as she continues onwards, delight apparent not just on her face but in every movement.
Inoki was distracted from her fun at the sound of another's voice, and she quickly abandoned the game in lieu of investigating whoever else was nearby. Her small limbs took her easily through the thick trees, and she made no attempt to be sneaky or quiet, instead taking every opportunity to rustle the undergrowth. Her head poked out from a large bush, and she froze at the sight of a wolf much smaller than her. They had wings!
Teal blue eyes widened in amazement, and she made no attempt to walk out from the bush where she stood, instead taking the chance to now ogle the wolf before her. "Can you fly?" Inoki asked excitedly, paying no mind to the smaller companions hanging around the wolf. Her attention was fully on the multi-coloured wings.

Gavroche

Somnium

gems
size
Toy size
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipChristmas 2019Treat 2019
12-19-2021, 10:59 PM
James hummed to himself as he looked upon the flower; he didn't recognize it at all. It was a foreign plant to him, just as it was to Gavroche. But before the duo could investigate further an excited voice reached them.

Gavroche spun towards the bush where the larger wolf was, ears flicking to the side slightly with uncertainty at her question. It certainly didn't seem ill mannered… but the question was one that was a sensitive topic for the calico colored male. He drew in a breath, ears lowering to either side, and he shook his head sadly in response.

"No. I'm… not sure why though." He confessed. "I don't remember much of my past…" Gav shifted on his paws and glanced over his shower towards James. "I can only really remember my name… and my two companions." He turned his green gaze back towards the bush as he finished speaking. "...my name is Gavroche. Who are you? What are you doing about this late?" He asked softly.

As Gav finished speaking this time the tiny bat flew down and nestled upon one of his wings. She glanced at James, then towards the bush where the other wolf was. For now the pygmy marmoset was quiet… he wasn't sure of what to make of the stranger just yet.

Gavroche has one companion - a pygmy marmoset. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that he is close by.

As his mate and alpha, Bellamy is allowed in any of Gavroche's threads regardless of how they are marked.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
12-21-2021, 09:57 AM
The smaller wolf seemed uncertain, and even a little bit... sad? Inoki immediately felt a bit bad for asking a question that had seemingly brought upon the melancholy the other wolf was displaying, but if she had known that would happen she would have still asked regardless. Her desire to know if the wolf could fly outweighed any sadness the question brought with it. It was a bit of a shame that the wings weren't able to let him fly, for whatever reason, but at the very least they were beautiful to look at.
Her head cocked to the side in confusion as he continued to speak. It seemed he had some sort of memory loss. How intriguing! "So sorry to hear that, that must make life a little difficult," she said in response, doing her best to make her tone as soft and sympathetic as possible, even though the prospect of wings was still filling her with excitement. "I'm Inoki!" She brightened up considerably, tail wagging behind her even though Gavroche wouldn't be able to see it through the bush she was still standing in, although he could likely hear it as the leaves rustled loudly with the force of her wag.
Inoki was distracted momentarily as a small bat flew down and landed upon one of his wings, giving it a quick once over before returning her attention back to the winged wolf. She'd only ever seen a few bats in her lifetime, and they'd all been up in the air flying past her. They were kinda cute, if she had to be honest. "I was out for a midnight stroll. This glowing foliage is so cool, isn't it?" She grinned widely at him, now taking the time to actually step out of the bush so he could see her full form. "What about you?"