you fit into me like a hook into an eye

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 02:36 PM

ooc;; just a few days after the challenge

Long legs carried her through the swamps, delicate paws seeming to seek out the dry spots quite easily to keep her from sinking into the depths. It was perfect. Lantern eyes seemed to glitter in the hazy light that seeped through the dense foliage above, a smile growing ever so slightly over her lips. She didn't stop moving until she found a patch of fairly dry ground where she would allow her haunches to fold beneath her and dropped into a seated position. It was situated almost directly beside the Range, a territory she had promised Destruction she would keep should she win. She was nothing if not a woman of her word. Though she should have thought that the wolves of Seracia would have preferred to keep the range so they wouldn't loose their homes rather then have a new pack claim it. But who was she to argue? She would keep that territory of old Seracia and Fern Gully as well. Then this and one other once she found the territory that fit. Not she just needed followers. A hoard of clueless, absent minded wolves who wanted nothing more then a pack to follow. She could offer them that in exchange for loyalty. She needed them to be loyal. Slowly forepaws would slip towards the ground until belly hit the floor, the cool moss soothing. Her neck still ached, dried blood crusted and matted onto the back of her neck and shoulders. She hadn't bathed yet. No. She wanted everyone to know what she had gone through to get to where she was. Everyone would know...

Table by Azil

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-14-2014, 02:49 PM

Beneath the underlining thrum of stench the swamp wallowed in there was something else, something that held the faintest metallic tinge of blood and something much fainter beneath it. Something familiar? something that reminded him of raspberries... a smile would lounge against the maw of this dark shaded beast as realisation quickly followed the numerous scents. Tracking within the swamp was another difficulty, but he had reason enough to pick his way through the muddy tracks until the familiar form would be within his view. He would tilt his head as he appraised her, ran his eyes along her form in appreciative motions before settling on the blood that marred her pretty form.

He would glide now across the surface of the earth now, filled with an arrogant assurance of his confidence as he placed himself a few paces behind her shoulders. ?Your new dye isn?t so pretty my dear. I do believe the raspberries where far more appealing? he purred in a soft rumble akin to laughter as he seated himself now on the earth and kept his gaze upon her. Despite the blood and her position of lying she didn?t seem to be upon the verge of death, and her breath seemed regular enough. ?Why don?t I help you wash this coat off and you can start again?? he offered, the tinge of laughter still warming against his tones.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 08:11 PM

He would appear like a ghost from the haze, her knight in shining armour. Before she even saw him his smell would drift to her and she would draw in an easy breath, eyes fluttering closed as she took a moment to enjoy the scent. But it was momentary, eyes would open again and head would tip so she could look back to the black and white male with eloquent markings walking towards her. It had been some time since they had seen each other last and so much had changed for her, was anything new with him?His words drifting towards her and in return she could laugh easily, the sound bubbling up her throat as her smile grew. "I was trying to darken it. I agree it hasn't really worked well?" She mused, eyes straining as if trying to look at her own neck and shoulders though she did not move her skull in fear of straining the scabs and reopening them. His offer was simple and slowly gaze would slip back to him, smile slight as she chuckled. They were near a fairly clear pool of water? Might be nice to not be so crusty. "Mr.Black. Always such a gentleman. Would you please?" She asked, eyes batting at him even as she stood up, long legs unfurling beneath her. Funny how she hadn't really thought of him but now that he was here she realized how much she had missed his company.

Long legs would draw her closer to him, neck arching to look at him through lashes as she approached though as she got close enough to touch she would veer to her right. Taking a swift redirect so she would move towards the water. White dipped paws would touch into the water, enjoying the feel of the cool liquid lapping over them. "Care to join me?" She purred, taking a few more steps into the water so it drifted around her shins. One forepaw would lift so toes would drift languidly over the surface of the waters. "What have you been up to dear?" She mused easily, neck moving a bit so she could gaze back at him through one eye, smile evident as it slid across her lips. Would he join her in a little dip? Or was he too restrained for that?

Table by Azil

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-14-2014, 09:20 PM

This scene was nothing to the one he had stood on when first their paths and crossed. But it told him something of her that her form could still hold its fluidity and beauty amongst the wreckage off the swamped earth. Even with the smears of blood adorning her neck and shoulders, her foxy coat was alive with its shades of red. He would pause for a moment behind her, holding his easy smile as she threw bantering words back his way, but his eyelids would lower slightly with pleasure to the scent and look of her. It seemed she had that empowering effect over males, or perhaps it was just him who was so easily entranced...

He didn?t allow himself to get lost in his admiration, as she took him off on his offer to clean the blood that marred her coat. Her limbs would move beneath her, bringing her to her full height, and his eyes would flicker along her curves once more as she began her graceful steps towards him. To him, those movements seemed taunting, flaunting what he could not have with graceful flicks of each step. His mouth went dry, and he forced himself to lick his lips and respond. ?Anything for a lady in red? his words turned into a purr as her coat touched his and he closed his eyes as her head went past, so she would not see his blissful intake of air along her rump.

She would slip into the depths of the water, and her features would shimmer beneath the surface. He would be lying to himself if he denied that he wanted her. She would invite him into the water with her and he would not hesitate. His bulk would perfectly compliment her grace as he slid his paws gently into the liquid. Her eyes where upon them and his own danced in their reflections. ?getting myself into all sorts of trouble? he promised her, lip twitching upward on one sight as he moved another step closer. ?Now, darling this dye is terrible. Trust me, I?m a professional? he added with a wink, and would stretch out his neck, standing to her lower side behind her rump and stretching his neck over her rump get at the blood that crusted along her shoulder blades. If she did not move away he would begin to rub his rough tongue along the rough edge of her shoulder blade.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-14-2014, 10:54 PM

She knew perfectly well the torments she was putting him through, honestly maybe that was why she enjoyed his company so much. It had been such a long time that she had gone with unrequited love, lusting after those around her and receiving none in return. Yes she had tempted and teased many but it had always seemed that the ones she wanted had never wanted her in return. This was different. There was a mutual attraction that made her muscles quiver beneath her pelt, something different then what Desiree did to her. Not better, not worse simply different. Maybe it was a gender thing. She didn't know but for the first time in forever her purple nymph would slip from the forefront of her mind and she would focus on the here and now. She shivered as she heard the intake of air as she passed, felt the soft tug against her undercoat as he came just within reach. She would simply smile coyly in return as red form slipped into the water. As she had hoped he would follow her with little hesitation, larger frame pressing up against her's as he spoke. She didn't shy away from the attention. "Trouble? Not as much as me it seems. Scars or it didn't happen!" She chimed easily, a soft chuckle rolling from her lips.

His next words brought an honest laugh up from the depths of her stomach, her shoulders rising and falling with the sound even as he began grooming the mess from her neck. Desiree had been amazing enough to summon a healer to help put a salve on but that was almost gone now. What it needed was to be cleaned and apparently he was the right man for the job. "Oh please Mr.Black, can I ever get this mess fixed!" She asked, feigning distress as she tossed her head back so her nose was in the air and she was looking at him sort of upside down, still smiling like a minx. Yes? She had missed him, more then she had thought, it was the easy banter that she enjoyed so much, he seemed a bit different though now. More light hearted. "Is everything all sorted now? Have you killed who needed to be killed?" She really couldn't help it, the curiosity was eating at her. Her head lowered a bit so she was looking more ahead, tone suddenly somber. Last time they had met he had spoken of revenge, it had really been what had drawn her to him, that drive and desire to get what he wanted. Had he achieved that yet?

Table by Azil

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-14-2014, 11:37 PM

The girl was not above giving back every inch of flirt he gave forward, and the coy smile she threw his way would tie knots against his stomach. He was getting better at not letting it show, and his own flirtatious smile would slide into place as he relaxed into her company. He had missed her, when he saw red or raspberries her vision would wither before his eyes, taunting him even as she did not in reality.

She would not move from his touch and her words would touch the air even as he finished his first graceful flick of his tongue along her coat. He paused to clear his mouth of her red blood before he would speak. ?Not every touch scars? he murmured back, more softly but still teasing and with a good smile along his maw. Her theoretic would make it hard not to chuckle, and he didn?t bother holding it in but let it slide past his vocals in a heavy breath against her skin. ?Your lucky my dear, you found the right man for the job? he promised her, helping himself to another taste of her matted coat between his words.

Her next words would take some of the laugher from the scene and he would pull back for a moment, so when the growl slipped his vocals it wasn?t over her neck, and she would know it was no threat to her. ?My brother ? he spat the word; despite his ties to the brute it was hard to forgive him for this. ?Did not think it was my due. I?ll have to find another way to satisfy my blood-lust it seems. But if the brute I desire leaves Valhalla alive I will not let him remain as such. For as long as he is in the packs territory.. it seemed I would not be able to take him and live.. Far too many wolves live within that border? he held back another snarl, feeling the boiling in his blood and wishing there was some way he could sate the beast inside him. ?But enough of that. Are you going to tell me why you thought you looked good in blood?? he would ask her, taking the rhythmic task of cleaning her to calm his frustration.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 12:14 AM

"Touche?" She mumbled in return as he spoke about touch. After all these touches would defiantly tell a story and yet no one would ever see them. She didn't hesitate to lean into his touch, enjoying the feel of his tongue rasping along her shoulders and neck, ridding her of the dirt and blood that had been marring her beautiful pelt. Half of her had wanted to keep the blood as a kind of trophy, to show how bad ass she was but at the same time she had been afraid to wash it in fear of seeing the tea damage beneath. She knew it would scar, knew it would be back but what happened if her pelt didn't cover it. What if it would forever be permeant and bald? She didn't know fi she could handle it. She had seen Zara, lived with her. And though she could pull off the scars Vi didn't in the least find them attractive.

He stepped away from her as he snarled and slowly she would turn her skull to look at him through one eye curiously. Robbed of his vengeance huh? She listened in silence, nodding along slowly as he spoke. Valhalla had the man that he wanted to kill? Why? Was the man a prisoner there or under their protection? What had this man done to make her dear Crucifix so mad? All these questions ping ponged within her skull but from his demeanour she was a bit concerned about asking. It seemed like a tender subject so when he changed it on his own she heated a soft sigh of relief. Half from the change of topic and half from the fact he was returning to grooming her. He asked her an easy question and a red ear would swivel and flutter around to face him, catching his words quickly. What had she done. "Well phase one of taking over the world is complete. Phase two is underway but it really is quite difficult on my own without a big strong man to lend a paw" She said, once more throwing on some extra theatrics.

Her neck was moving a bit easier now, not as stiff thankfully so when she turned to arch her neck and once more look at him through her one eye nothing broke apart and started to bleed. Wow so he was actually cleaning her up rather then just sitting back there lovingly grooming her. In all honestly she would have been happy with either? "Will you take my paw and come with me on this magical adventure? I can promise riches and power beyond compare." She purred, tossing him a wink, smile once more growing seductive. Last time they had met she had offered him something similar, had offered to take him along with her after he had achieved his goals. Well? His goals were not yet achieved but it was obvious he had a plan. And she really didn't care if he wanted to take on all of Valhalla to get the revenge he desired as long as he would come back to her afterwards.

Table by Azil

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-15-2014, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 01:11 AM by Crucifix.)

His toungue would rasp along her coat and the taste of her would full his mouth. He did indeed find the motion relaxing and in no time his breath would be regular again, his anger dripping away amungst her calming presence. He would sigh into her as she leaned into his care and would pause to admire his handiwork as she spoke. She talked about conquering the world and her steps to achieving it. A brow would raise, wondering how her newly acquired injuries where related to her conquests - what trouble had this crazy, sexy girl gotten herself into now? He moved closer to her, their bodies brushing together as he stirred his toungue against the last dabs of blood upon her coat, bringing back the shine that had once belonged their and admiring the beauty of her shades once more.

With her words on needing a big strong man his eyes would spark and he would pleasantly slip back into banter. "I would gladly be your dark knight, milady. Only prey tell me what troubles you have found yourself in?" he would ask with a sofly pleasent laugh.
Yet when she actually asked him in banter if he would go with her he knew he couldn't say no. Only half sure she was serious about him going with her he would look back into her familier eyes. "what's a fair lady without her knight? Yes, I do believe I will go with you. But where would you lead?" he would voice between them, with his warm bretth stirring the fur along her back. He didnt know what he was getting himself into but she had captured him and he wanted nothing more then to capture her in return.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 12:53 AM

His presence was comforting and solidifying all at the same time, she enjoyed the rhythmic feel of his tongue against her neck and the heat of his body where it pressed against her's. He paused for a short while, either because he was done or because he was listening to her speak she didn't know. But she further tested her neck, moving it a bit and giving her head a bit of a so she could feel the movement. She had thought it was stiff muscles holding her neck straight ahead but apparently it was actually the matted fur on her neck pulling and hindering her movement. He slipped a little closer, more of his flesh pressing against her and once more she would crane her skull to look at him. So he was done. "My hero? Feels wonderful to be rid of the extra weight?" Words were almost a moan as she tipped her head back to continue to feel the movement. But she wouldn't linger in that moment long, she had caught him on her hook and all she need to do now was reel him in. She leaned into him, head dipping in so her skull would attempt to press against his forehead in a secretive manner. "No trouble? Yet?" She giggled softly.

"I do believe we're already here?" She purred before taking a step away from him, her legs making small eddies in the water around them as she moved. Head would move in a great arc, motioning to the entire swamp. "My dear. I have procured myself a pack. Now all I need is help protecting it. Would you do me the honour of being my beta?" It would be hard to tell if she was joking now. She wasn't being vague and as she finished with her proposition she would turn a steady gaze back to him, smile still in place. It wasn't as wide but still held such promises of adventure and fun.

Table by Azil

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
05-15-2014, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 02:26 AM by Crucifix.)

It was good to see the result of his handiwork, with her flesh smoothing out beneath his tongue. He was half tempted to make out his work was not yet complete to further lavish his kisses against her form. With them both leaning into each-other he could feel each breath she drew in, and the light thrum of her feathered heart. Each moment near her and each word she spoke seemed to tie him to her that little bit more. He was spell bound, utterly caught in the power of her enchanting presence and it was easy to imagine himself truly deeming to be her protector ? even if the same instant he could never imagine her strong will being in need of his protection.

She would move herself ever close, with her skull pressed to his and words tumbling free from her lips, words for his ears alone. Her words hinted of interesting things to come and a grin would wrap his lips in a caress as he took her in and chewed possible comebacks between his thoughts. Before he could utter one past his lips she would step back from him and he would feel the tear of her absence by his side. At first he was uncertain what she was saying, indicating that they where hear, stretching her head to encompass all the world around them. Then she would speak again, and feeling the fool he would click. Her injuries, her words of ruling, her gesture to the lands around them... her words would speak his thoughts as she told him she had procured herself a pack.

In her next sentence she was offering him a place here within her borders. Never in his life had he felt a loyalty to a pack, never had he wished to ground himself to ones borders and mundane life, never had he thought he would understand why until this moment. He suddenly realised, as his eyes found hers again and took in there brilliant lights. It was not the pack, it was the leader, it wasn't loyalty to this mindless land, it was devotion to the one who ruled it. He understood it, because for the first time in his life he felt it. He could do it, he could stay within these borders as her beta and owe his loyalty to her, and that very realisation startled him more then her new-found rule, more then her offer to make him beta. ?With you as my queen and I as your knight?? he found his voice uttering, his tone teasing even as behind his own dark hues his mind was reeling, falling through the depths of all this laid out before him. ?I'll do it? he said. To hell with the consiquinces, he would find an answer to it, to Twig... to Othello.. he would find an answer, but he could not say no to this. He had already decided to make Othello his mate, to finally agree to what she was asking of him what better way to do it then to offer her a home? Where better to do it then to a place he could actually owe his alliances to? Suddenly his entire life made sense. ?alright my queen ? how do you wish to rule your world?? he would ask her.