ardent

Why?

Azazel

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
12-20-2021, 05:47 PM
She was in pain and hurting. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally. She had gone out at some point to practice her skills, and only recently did they decide to punish her for it. She curled up in her den, wrapped up in one of the many furs she had. She squeezed her eyes shut, whimpering as she tried to shut out everything else. Why was this pack so mean to her? She hated everyone here, and had no reason to try and be friends with any of them, let alone even like them. She wanted them to all die...

She surprised herself with that last thought. She had never really thought about something like that before, nor had she ever really wished anything like that on someone else until now. Her thoughts had become different since that strange time with the mushrooms and crystals, and the night she saw her father. While her mind still wasn't completely there, she swore she had more thoughts that she could actually understand.

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and was asleep before she knew it. It was the only thing that kept her from hurting these days.

Azazel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon

The Ooze Participant
12-23-2021, 03:03 AM
This place wasn't that bad. All his life he thought he'd go to Hell, and for a moment he thought he was. After he died, this place had been dark and bleak and lifeless. Things weren't completely bad though. Not now that he knew he had a daughter. Since he saw her during that bizarre evening with the glowing mushrooms and crystals, he was looking forward to their meetings. Today would be one of those days. He spotted her sleeping form lying in the grass, and upon approaching her he watched her sleeping form for a moment. A surge of protectiveness came over him, remembering what she had told him about being a slave in her pack and the way they treated her. Were he alive, he'd tear them down one by one. But considering how her bitch of a mother had abandoned her so young and he had died before she was born, he felt it was his responsibility to guide her and help her through this. He gently prodded her side, urging her awake. "Time to wake up kid, we've got work to do."

Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!