ardent

sisters in arms

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 09:42 AM

ooc; anyone from Arcanum or Covari welcome. Mostly gonna be Cat and Vi talking about how awesome they are...

The silver minx had expanded her territories it seemed from the last time Vi had stopped by to sniff them out. This particular territory being quite close to Vi's own boarders, almost uncomfortably so had she not liked the woman so much. But might as well pop by and make sure all was still right with the world, check on her darling sister in arms. So today Vi had stepped across her own boarders, heading from somewhere between the range and the swamplands towards the orchard that was less then a 10 minute walk away. And really Vi didn't want to intrude on her lovely friends home so she would stop about half way there and sit, haunches plopping themselves on the ground and lantern eyes taking in the scenery. Cataleya' lands really were beautiful. Where Vi's were nice she had decided to claim a boggy area which fell under the category if creepy and smelly rather then beautiful. She only sat in silent admiration for a short while before tipping her head back and letting out a howl for the queen of Arcanum. It had been almost two weeks now since the battle, they were long overdue for a visit...

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-16-2014, 06:08 PM

The call that rang out was familiar, familiar enough to bring smile to her face. The woman would rise, trying not to wake her daughter but to no avail. I wanna go! The girl would cry out stumbling out of the den ahead of her mother. The Queen would shake her head but give in, scooping up her daughter in her jaws before picking up a trot. It would take her about ten minutes to reach the orchard as she had been in the forest. Her pace would slow as she reached the border, setting down her daughter before proceeding. "It was a pleasure to see you again." Coral pools settled on the red woman, a smile warming her features. She had not expected a visit so soon but she was pleased to see the woman again. Basanti hid between her mothers legs, leaning to her left to peer up at the strangely colored woman. "What brings you here?" Silver crown would tip to the side, curious to know what bring the new Queen to her home.

Lekan

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 06:58 PM

The golden boy would wait in the shadows, prepared to tend to the needs of his queen. When the call rang out, his ears would twitch, but those amethyst eyes would not stray from Cataleya. Only when she stirred from her den would Lekan rise to his feet. His eyes would brighten, always so eager to please. He followed his dark queen as she picked up her daughter and carried her to meet the stranger. But it would seem that this crimson woman was not a stranger at all, based on the words Cataleya spoke. Both females held beauty and confidence, the kind of supremacy he was trained to obey. Lekan kept his tail firmly tucked as he walked behind Cataleya, coming to a halt as the same moment she did. He dipped his head low and listened to their conversation for a moment before introducing himself. "Lovely to meet you," he murmured, staring up at the dominant female from under his lashes. "I hope I'm not intruding on anything. My name is Lekan. Cataleya is my master, and I am her slave. However, if she so pleases, I can tend to you as well. Anything you need, and anything you desire." The handsome young brute would bow once more in humility, offering up his skills to both women. Hopefully he could be of help.

WORDS HERE

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 07:41 PM

Blood pelted babe had no qualms with waiting for once, content to laze in the boarder lands and await some welcomed company. The wait was not long, not was it short and a strange suprise would travel along with the grey temptress who slithered towards her. How had Vi missed that she was pregnant at the battle? Probably too caught up in herself as always to really care. But the babe was hard to miss, a small black shape with oddly familiar markings and eyes. "Oh dear Cataleya... The pleasure is mine as always. But what is this?" she purred, words sickeningly sweet though for once she did not stare the child down like she desired to eat her. No. Being a mother had calmed her down at least a bit in that aspect. But still the sight of this woman with a babe was curious since the topic of their last meeting had been the hatred of child baring.

"The need to express my gratitude for your show of support at my challenge. I never forget a friend..." Temptress's lips would curl I into a promising smile, tossing a wink towards the woman and a friendly smile towards the child. Those leg markings and the V's on her spine... Was it possible. "The father... His name doesn't happen to be Kylar does it?" She had to ask, without even really thinking the question would tumble from her lips. No taking it back now. But before the conversation could continue a male slithered from the background, submissive and quite honestly. Delicious looking. He introduced himself as Cataleya's slave and Vi's lips would purse in curiosity as she turned lantern gaze to the grey queen and her daughter. "My desires are quite fulfilled thankfully... But I may require services in the future. Of course not without your Queens permission of course..." Skull would tip and incline in a small bow, a show of respect to Cataleya and her claim over this male. She would never go over the woman's head.

Table by Azil

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 08:16 PM

Sweet words invaded silver audits, bringing a small grin to her face. Her gaze would drop to Basanti before looking back at Vi. "This is Basanti. A small mishap" The girl had been unexpected, conceived outside of her heat. Haunches reclined toward the earth, a dip of her head acknowledging the woman's show of thanks. But her next question would have brows lifting. "Indeed it is." Crown tipped to the side, interested to know how this woman knew Kylar.

Soft steps would have audits tipping back, listening to the approach. It could only be one. Her little slave Lekan, he spoke softly, looking up at Vi through his lashed as he spoke. A sickening grin twisted her features as he spoke of his wishes to serve Vi as well. Vi would decline politely, but requesting his services in the future. Her show of respect was greatly appreciated and the Queen would dip her crown in return. "Of course, he's always looking to prove his worth." Her gaze would shift to Lekan for the briefest moment. Kylar would have an absolute fit if he showed up now.

"How is the new Queen enjoying her reign?" A small chuckle followed her words, curious to know how the woman was managing things. It took time and patience to get a new pack under control and establish leadership, she was still doing it herself. Her attention wouldn't waiver even as Basanti left her place, waddling clumsily between the two Queens.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE

Lekan

gems
size
build
player
05-21-2014, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 08:50 PM by Lekan.)

The submissive boy would sit as though tucked away in a corner, still listening politely as the two queens conversed. Apparently Cataleya had offered help in the past, and now this blood pelted woman ruled a pack of her own. There was a slight flicker of interest in those purple eyes, but he did not show it. He didn't want to call any unnecessary attention to himself. So he simply sat, only lifting his eyes when the two acknowledged him. The scarlet queen would seem to regard him with polite interest, but turned down his offer all the same, saying that perhaps his help could be attained in the future. Lekan tipped his golden crown to the female and gave her a kind smile. "As you wish, my lady." Then Cataleya would comment on his eagerness to please, something that always made itself known in whatever he did. The man would chuckle quietly and sit a bit straighter as her intoxicating eyes stole to him for a moment. That glance, however brief, caused something to flutter inside of him. "Of course. It will forever be my wish to please you, master."

Lekan let out an inaudible sigh and continued to listen. His gaze jumped down to where Basanti was beginning to toddle off, his jaws itching to grab her and pull her to safety. But if Cataleya paid no interest to the child, then neither would he. Besides, holding her daughter would definitely cross a line. Especially if the father showed up. So the golden brute stood watch, silent and dignified, as the conversation ensued.

WORDS HERE

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 09:53 AM

Basanti, a mishap? Vi smiled easily at the young girl, gaze relaxed and almost somber as she studied each and every marking. After a moment Cataleya would confirm her suspicions and Vi chuckled softly. Funny, this child looked so much his own while his last litter looked so different. Did he know yet of the fates of his children? That Maia had returned and Rune was a father? That Kylar was a grandfather? "Oh my dear..."She would murmur under her breath as she continued to study the child. Kylar had always been more parental then she, taking on a fatherly role to her children when she had wanted nothing more then to drown them all in a sac. "It seems we are tied by blood my dear Cataleya. My brother is the father of this little one." She said fainally, gaze flittering up to the woman with a smile. She had always had a soft spot for Kylar's offspring, had always felt the need to protect them. And now here was another. She wouldn't fail the dear girl like she had failed Vixe...

Cataleya agreed to allow her little pet help Viridiaba whenever she required it and slowly a smile would tug up the edges of her lips. Oh they would have a grand time. The male spoke as well but at this point he was almost completely forgotten. Cat asked about ruling and Vi sighed almost dramatically. "Honestly. Dealing with the trivial matters of the masses bores me. And at the same time... I've won a pack... Now what?" She said with a sigh, shaking her head then looking to Lekan and narrowing her gaze. "I trust you understand that you will never speak of my presence here or what we discuss today...? Hmmm?" She asked quite harshly, a tone that promised great pain if he went against her wishes despite the easy smile that remained dancing on her lips. "I've actually come here today for business. You have been more established then I and I seek your knowledge. The topic being alliances. I'm trying to keep my pack neutral with all but in all honesty your my favourite and should you ever need help my pack will be at your beck and call. But I would like to keep that between us for now. I'm planning on playing nice with even the scum of the earth Valhalla." She spat out the packs name like it held a foul taste when it came out.

In all honesty she hadn't even been planning on playing nice at all, hoping more to just ignore them and hope that they ignore Covari sort of deal. Vi had met their leader quite some time ago and in all honesty Vi had hated her. Add on the fact that her nephew had been killed by one if their wolves in the war and there was some real hatred there. Vi hoped Desiree and Sibelle would be willing to deal with negotiations with them. "Have you traveled to meet any of the other packs? I'm afraid I'm terribly out of the loop especially with old Lentajin or Amenti or whatever it is now. As well with Tortuga. And what is this Ebony pack?" She said easily, hoping that Cat might have some information to spare. Vi had every intention of playing nice with everyone but if push came to shove she would happily throw someone under the bus with Cat if the ashen she devil asked it of her.

Speech

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-23-2014, 11:57 AM

Eyes would widen in surprise. Kylar was Viridiana's sister? A surprised chuckle rolled off her tongue. "Welll isn't that a pleasant surprise." She never would have guessed. The pair looked nothing alike, they acted nothing alike. They were polar opposites for the most part. What a small world it was. Vi would move on, stating her business here. And it seemed the ruling a pack was nothing everything the red woman had dreamed it would be. A smirk tugged at dark lips. "I feel your pain, though at least many of my wolves handle themselves well." She wouldn't know what to do if they were all needy.

Vi's attention would shift to Lekan, her words a threatening promise. Her coral gaze would fall on the boy, a brow lifting, waiting for him to answer. But he would not be in the spotlight for long as Vi was speaking again. Wanting to form an alliance. The Queen would laugh softly as Vi stated that she was her favorite, and the Queen couldn't deny that she felt the same. The woman had come for information, and she was in luck. The silver woman had visited several packs and knew a little bit about them.

"I currently have an alliance with Glaciem, their Queen is wonderful. I also have an alliance with Tortuga, but the Queen seemed to have trouble focusing her attention on forming an alliance. And Ebony... She would pause, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "A man greeted me, and then took offense when I asked to speak to someone important for an alliance. They are little bitches in my opinion." She spat the words like they tasted foul on her tongue.

There were still packs that the she had yet to visit but she knew of Valhalla, and clearly Vi didn't care for them. Considering they had lost a major war, she didn't care to have them on her side either. "From what I have heard, I don't particularly care for Valhalla. And as for the other packs, I have yet to visit them. And you know you always have my help." The Queen would send a dashing smile to the red Queen, her words earnest. Despite their short time together, the pair had taken a liking to each other, and now they were eternally tied by blood.

HER WORDS HERE HIS WORDS HERE

Lekan

gems
size
build
player
05-25-2014, 10:08 AM

Lekan would stay silent, not speaking at all as the two queens left small talk behind. Of course, an interesting discovery had been made, but neither seemed to linger on it. Kylar was sibling to this scarlet maiden, a fact that took even the golden boy by surprise. But still he did not make a sound, simply sitting in reserved silence. He curled his tail comfortably around his hip as they began to talk of alliances and different packs, a topic that the lowly man had no part in. He was aware of the fact, and lowered his head in humility. Only when Viridiana addressed him would he lift his amethyst gaze to the queens. Both looked at him expectantly, Cataleya raising a dark brow with curiosity. Would he hold their secret?

"I will never breathe a word of this day to another living soul." His voice was sincere as he spoke, and then fell silence once more. The women would not waste another second on him, as they were quickly moving on in their conversation. He couldn't help but feel a flicker of interest as they spoke of the various packs. Many of their names were unfamiliar to him. However, he had once come across a member from a pack called Ludicael, the simple male who seemed forever trapped in the mind of a child. He felt the urge to tell these queens about the Ludicael pack, but he sensed darkness in each of their hearts, and he did not want to put the gentle brute in danger. Besides, it was not his place to speak in such a conversation. So he would continue to hold his tongue and look on as the two leaders shared their knowledge.

WORDS HERE