size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
12-26-2021, 10:09 AM

After her talk with Sirus, Kiyo knew she needed to talk to Hattori as quickly as possible. It was a big ask of him, from both her and Sirius, but as allies she thought it would be alright. She would spend all of her time in the Armada for a season, yes, but she was simply a border away should Ashen need anything. She was well stocked in her clinic with any necessary herbs, tonics and the like, and her companions could always keep it well maintained in her absence. It wouldn’t be a permanent trade, and a part of her, the selfish part of her, was excited at the possibility of seeing Magnus more often. Now, she had a more plausible excuse instead of embarrassing herself. So, she set out to find her son.

Her nose twitched as she followed his trail, finding him on one of the islands tending to his bamboo patch. She had to admire it, and she did feel a certain pang of homesickness, but her home was right in front of her. ”Hanzo, I need to speak with you,” she said as she approached the large, mottled man, dipping her antlered head in a bow to her Shogun.

Italics mean she's speaking Japanese

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
12-27-2021, 08:59 AM

Rekaru island

This Island was a home away from home, the closest thing the Iga wolves could get to Nippon without heading all the way to the south of Auster. That maze of towering bamboo lingered in his mind, natural and authentic, dwarfing the efforts he'd made on this land, as though no matter how hard he tried he'd never be capable of scratching the surface of what nature itself could create. Hattori pursed his lips thin, he'd been willing to make changes to fit in better with Ashen's image, but these days it was hard to say what that image even consisted of. If they had a recognisable place in this world anymore, slowly fading into obscurity.

With the soft rustle of approaching footsteps, Hattori turned to see the pale form of his Mother. It was not often she sought him out, was something wrong? Turning his back to the bamboo forest that gently swayed in the spring breeze, the Shogun offered his Mother a reverent nod. As was worthy of her station.

"Mother." He greeted, giving her the floor to say whatever she had in mind.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Kiyo

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (115)

Expert Healer (190)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
12-27-2021, 05:20 PM

Her son greeted her cordially, and to any observers their interaction might seem to be of bad family relations, but this was simply how they were. They were not, and had never been, an overly affectionate family, his father had seen to that, but their affection for each other showed in the small things. There was respect between them, more than just mother and son and Apothaker and Shogun, though it was hard to see.

“I know I’ve said it before, but you’ve done a beautiful job here,” “Sirius is looking for a live-in healing teacher for a season to teach his daughter, Aris. I told him I would speak to you on the matter. He knows if I were to accept, should Ashen need me you have my priority, but Ikigai and Kitsune are well-trained enough to take care of most ailments and other maladies,” the woman explained, quieting after her explanation to wait for Hattori’s response.

"Hattori Kiyo"

Hanzō

Tojo-kai
Kaicho

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
01-01-2022, 10:12 AM

As expected his Mother knew well enough to cut to the chase. She was pleasant and respectful as always, but despite her logical approach the Shogun couldn't help but get a sense there was a little more to this than simply helping out an ally. Did the Armada not have enough healers? He had always assumed they were self sufficient, capable of looking out for their own, leading the Shogun to wonder who had broached this request to begin with. The dark of his lips pursed as his pale brows furrowed, more of an involuntary twitch than an outright frown.

He saw no reason to deny the request and he imagined Venom would give it her nod of approval, there was no reason she wouldn't given the givens.

"If that is what you want." He told her, as ultimately she was her own woman here. And perhaps in a sense it would do the Hattori matriarch some good to get a degree of independence, instead of moving from one looming shadow to another. "I expect that you shall be treated with due courtesy. Do tell me you are not."

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Kiyo

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (115)

Expert Healer (190)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
01-21-2022, 05:08 PM

As she figured, her son was quick to give her his permission. She had never thought he’d deny her, but he was her leader and someone she respected, so she wanted to ask him first. He asked that she tell him if she was treated discourteously as she allowed a sweet, gentle smile onto her lips. Hanzo was cold and reserved to most on the outside, especially if they didn’t know him, but he was her child, born from her very womb, and she knew his mannerisms intrinsically. His words were the same as saying “please be safe” and they warmed her chest. “Of course, Hanzo. Thank you,” she replied, dipping her antlered head in a regal bow before moving toward her room in the palace to begin to pack her belongings.

"Hattori Kiyo"