An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
12-30-2021, 08:35 PM

Úlfr ripped at the caribou carcass, tearing through the partially frozen hide to the meat below. He'd been lucky to happen upon the carcass on his way back to Fireside. His ravens, Galinn and Glámr settled in beside him, their sharp beaks and talons working through the flesh to pick off the meaty morsels. Úlfr looked up and glanced about, checking to make sure there weren't any bears about before he set back to eating. This meal would tide him over for the rest of the journey and should content his companions enough that they wouldn't get into too much trouble but then ravens were ravens. If they felt like causing some trouble they'd do so. He still hadn't quite forgiven Glámr for intentionally pecking that bear.

Aster

Loner

gems
size
Small species
build
Light
player
axiom

Pride - Asexual
12-30-2021, 11:15 PM
Perched on the branch of a nearby oak tree, Aster looked down at the wolf eating amongst ravens. What an odd sight! Perhaps that meant he would be friendly if she asked for a spot at the table? After all, two ravens ate more a single blue jay.

“Hello down there!” Aster called. She shook out her wings and waved with the left, making it easy to spot her amongst the spring growth. “My name’s Aster! And, uh, I’m… hungry. I don’t eat much! Mind if I have a few beakfuls of your protein?”

She hopped in place on the branch, caught up a bit in the anticipation. She didn’t usually eat meat, but the north didn’t have her usual favorite grubs and seeds, and she’d found wolf-caught meat was a fine substitute.

Úlfr

Hemlock
Stalker

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (280)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
01-07-2022, 07:24 PM

Úlfr wolfed down chunk after chunk of meat before a small voice caught his attention. He looked up to spy a blue jay that could speak the common tongue quite well. She introduced herself as Aster and inquired about joining them. Úlfr licked the blood from his lips and glanced over at the ravens who both nodded. "Sure, take what you need." He didn't mind sharing with most birds. It was coyotes and bears he took most issue with. "My name is Úlfr, this is Glámr and Galinn."

Galinn lifted his sleek head and nodded in greeting while his brother continued to gorge somewhere halfway in the caibou's rib cage. "How is the north treating you this season?" Asked the raven.