Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
12-31-2021, 10:26 AM
Relm had never really belonged anywhere, and now she was finding it hard to fit in with the rest of the band. She still wasn't used to any sort of the group life, and she was more waiting just to get in trouble for not helping out. She pulled her own weight certainly, but she had never had to help care for anyone else.

It was darker when she made her way out from the rest of the band and back towards the firefly lake. She had been drawn to it since she moved east, maybe finding some sort of security in it from Kefka. She would never admit to others just how scared she was of him, but she knew herself. She didn't take a seat when she approached the bank, just looked down while standing looking at her reflection while her bright pink body was covered by her black cloak. Maybe wearing the cloak wasn't for her camouflaging from prey and other wolves, but more so from her father.

"Speech"

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
12-31-2021, 11:18 AM

Kichi had felt awkward at first living in a band of so many other wolves.  He had been worried about random chat or social expectations he wouldn’t know how to handle or wolves butting into his personal space.  He’d also wondered if he’d get in trouble attacking someone fool enough to attack Torch.  Nothing horrible had happened up to this point.
It had been a surprise to see Relm once more and this time now joining up with the band?  Were Relm and Kichi fated to constantly end up in the same places?  It wasn’t often but it seemed like for all they had no attempts to run into each other it had a tendency to happen.

Seeing Relm go her own way Kichi decided to follow her on impulse.  She was still easier to hang out with than plenty of the others.  Relm wasn’t much for bothering with any social niceties so nothing was expected.  He didn’t have to think of what sort of things were expected.   Maybe at some point that wouldn’t take so much thought.  It was easier with kids that he expected less from and they had less drilled in expectations as well.  Kids were, mostly, more trustworthy.  Even the more sadistic of the lot was easily understood.  A desire to hurt and kill was hardly a new feeling.

Catching up to Relm, Kichi moved forward speaking from behind as he neared, “I’m surprised to find you here.”

"Speech"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
12-31-2021, 12:31 PM
Relm didn't startle as Kichi joined her by the lake, the original fireflies of the lake had taken back over their home. The blue fireflies seemed to disappear with the waning moon. It seemed like the worst was behind them.

Relm looked back to Kichi as he joined her, but she didn't have much of a smile to give him in return of his company. They seemed to have at least a little in common, but these days Relm wasn't quite herself. She had vaguely remembered when Kichi found her broken and crying, but it was on the forefront of her mind when she looked at him even if the memory was an illed haze.

She looked back out to the water, taking a deep breath and almost dismissing his original statement though somehow it was an answer to why she wanted to be a part of the group anyway. "I just want to feel something Kichi." She had certainly been a lost soul in their own few previous meetings, she wasn't sure if he could relate. But after the events of the last season or so, the voices, seeing Agria, she felt nearly dead inside and out. Maybe she wanted to go back into her own ways of fighting, or maybe it was more than that. More that she would never admit.

"Speech"

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

01-04-2022, 09:09 PM

Kichi didn’t care if she smiled at him or not.  Their relationship was more one of mutual acceptance and relative trust.  That was enough for Kichi and preferred over some attempt at feelings he’d be expected to give in return.  

She wanted to feel something?  Kichi understood that but finding a band was the answer?  For Kichi it had been finding Al but Relm didn’t have any relationship to Alastor or anyone else.  Kichi sure as hell wasn’t enough of a reason, at least not in his mind.  “If I want to feel something I try to hurt someone else.  I find pleasure in causing pain.” The words were said as calmly as suggesting a walk or mention of the weather.  

Social standards found this wrong sort of logic but when had Kichi ever cared about that?  Some here understand his reasoning.  It wasn’t just Kichi who could have such logic.  Something in his soul ached at times, like that demon that whispered to him on occasion.  The only rational way to solve it was share the pain.  “We could fight if you want.  We could hunt for someone or something to hurt?”  Reasonable offers in Kichi’s frame of mind.

"Kichi"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

01-11-2022, 03:32 PM
Relm's ears flicked towards him as he stated that when he felt the way she did, he wanted to hurt something. It was almost exactly what she wanted him to say while she didn't know that until it happened. Kichi would want to bite something in his emotional states, and Relm wanted to get bit.

As Kichi turned away from her in tone, maybe ready to go find something to ease her conscious a little, she reached her paw up to grab carefully around his own foreleg and pull him towards her so they could face each other. "Kichi," She spoke with an understanding that what he said had sparked her interest, "I want you to hurt me." It was plain and simple. He of course had some other ways to divert the emotional pit she was in, but it was his own outlet that made her want him to hurt her. "Fight me." She had a brief thought that maybe Kichi wanted to hurt too because he did pretty much offer himself as a punching bag. Maybe they were more alike and compatible than they knew from their short time in the woods beside Kefka and Lurid.

"Speech"

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

01-11-2022, 09:53 PM

Relm reached out to grab his paw and Kichi’s brow furrowed in mild confusion.  It wasn’t that he minded her doing so but it just wasn’t a thing he would have expected of Relm.  For that matter, she was one of the few wolves he didn’t mind doing it.

Relm’s desire to be hurt was almost a surprise but then not.  Kichi could understand a desire to feel something even if it was in feeling physical pain.  He remembered wandering around feeling numb and with no damn point to life and so whether or not that was exactly how Relm felt didn’t matter, he still got the concept of where pain could be good.
Kichi’s lip twitched in a part smile on one end, holding himself back from taking her up on the offer just yet.  Kichi had fought Al that one time all out and once he had started Kichi hadn’t worried about it being his friend or how much damage he had done.  It become very little only because of how much better Alastor was in fighting than Kichi.  Ah, then she added on she’d fight too.  That made it better.

“Happy to,” Kichi stretched out to loosen a few muscles first, “but, just to be sure, whatever happens, is what it is, right?  I don’t play gently in a fight.  I assume that’s how you want it?” Kichi’s body was relaxed still but there was a brightness in those eyes.  He wanted her to agree to a no-holding-back fight.  Kichi had been aiming to be good lately.  If not trying to make friends he was at least attempting to be civil.  The kids were the easiest to deal with.  Still, letting loose, tapping that rage, and finding a point to focus it on?  That would feel wonderful.

Kichi grinned, “so long as you agree, make it mutual.  Do your best to hurt me.  Every inner pain you hold inside?  Focus it on me.  It’ll be fun.”  So long as neither ended up dead or damage that would permanently weaken them in future fights then all the damage done would be well worth the elation of battle.

"Kichi"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

01-12-2022, 10:01 PM

Bruises On Both My Knees For You
Don't Say Thank You Or Please

Kichi had her feeling better even before the fight, she huffed a tiny laugh as he spoke, making sure she understood the terms. "I asked you to hurt me, didn't I?" She smiled gently as he confirmed that he wanted her to fight in just the same way. To not hold back. That was no problem, only as long as he held up his end of the bargain.

Without much warning, Relm started. Being close enough to Kichi, she immediately threw her head forward and down to attempt a hard bite directly where his right leg and chest met. She went to push with her back legs into his chest with his head, but her bite had much more force than what she pushed him with. She hoped he would come back with the same.

Walk "Talk"

Relm vs Kichi for Free Bites
Round 1/x

Size: Extra Large
Build: Medium
Disability: Partial Blindness - Moderate
Skills: Expert Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Tactician

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

01-20-2022, 11:08 PM

A small smile curved Kichi’s mouth.  What Relm wanted matched well with what Kichi enjoyed spending his time doing already, so it promised to be a good day.  No warning from Relm!  Kichi started to jerk away but not in time to fully avoid the bite but it didn’t get as deep as she had intended, he jerked fully away, opening up the wound a bit more as he forcefully get the flesh out of her mouth.  Pulling back a step had helped him to avoid the full brunt of her attack.

Kichi shoved himself right back in, she was taller than him so Kichi skipped up so that his front legs were partially in the air, back legs in a squat versus fully stretched out, allowing flexibility to spring away if needed but give a little extra height.  One paw swung for her muzzle but his main attack was an attempt to bite directly below the neck and right before the shoulders.  A spot that wouldn't cause a limp like a leg would, but walking would surely still pull at the muscles to cause pain when she moved.  Pain with each move without hindering anything she did.  He thought.  Not like Kichi was a healer but regardless if the bite connected it would give her what she wanted; pain.  It would also give Kichi what he wanted, a taste of her blood.

His own blood was seeping out over his furs, and the sensation of the wound urged him on, exciting him all the more in the relish of a fight.

Kichi vs Relm for spar / spilling blood
Round 1/3
Size: Large
Build: Heavy
Defensive Battle Accessory: Armadillo skin armor
Companion 1: Water deer, Male - Battle
Skills: Novice Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Kichi"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

01-25-2022, 08:53 AM

Even though they had made the agreement for Kichi to hurt her and maybe she do the same to him, Kichi may not have been expecting her to move into his bite. His paw pushed her face away from ramming against him, and as he moved forward to bite down on her in a mirrored response to her own attack she grunted and gave him exactly what he sought.

She didn't waste time tough, her head already to the side of him given his attack, her own legs attempt to grab up around his shoulders in a hug like fashion while she also attempted to bite down on the top of his left shoulder near the lower part of his scruff. She supposed the purpose was to show dominance over him overall, pin him or something. But as long as she got those free bites, she was happy.

Walk "Talk"

Relm vs Kichi for Free Bites (Spar)
Round 2/3

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

02-09-2022, 12:44 AM

This was Kichi’s version of fun!  The real value of life was in fighting and not some little spar that had no real threat to it.  A good solid fight that guaranteed blood would be shed and the question was which one shed more, or who hurt more at the end of the battle.  Kichi had the satisfaction of feeling his teeth sink into the flesh between Relm’s shoulder blades, biting with the satisfying reward of the taste of blood.  He wanted to spill more.

Relm got her legs up around his shoulders and Kichi twisted his head to bite into one of the legs that were on him.  Initially, Kichi had planned to not bite on the legs but Kichi didn’t want to lose the fight or let anyone stay on top of him.  Depending on what Kichi could reach he’d aim for Relm’s upper portion of the leg.  Of course, he was more interested in causing pain so Relm still got her bite into his shoulder.

Kichi vs Relm for Free Bites / Spar
Round 2/3

"Kichi"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

02-09-2022, 10:53 AM

Kichi was quick to react and grabbed a bite onto Relm's leg as she pulled her body upwards at him. She snarled in response though with a genuine and wicked grin had he looked at her face, and too had a quick reaction. Still with her legs up and almost completely around him save for the bite he grabbed on her leg, she went to shove him with her chest through the power in her back legs, hoping to push him down sideways onto his shoulder and maybe pin him. She had released her own current bite on his shoulder and went to bite down again this time further down his back and more at the base of his shoulders and spine so that she could get the upper hand especially with her slightly large size over him.

Walk "Talk"

Relm vs Kichi for Free Bites (Spar)
Round 3/3

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

02-14-2022, 11:09 PM

Since this fight had little to do with defense and was all about just hurting the other wolf, Relm was able to shove Kichi down.  He attempted to not just stay there though! As she moved to bite his lower back Kichi was already pushing up with his front legs, head snaking up to bite at her chest, aiming to sink his teeth through all the chest fur and into the flesh beneath.  If the bite connected he would try to pull at Relm to get her to fall as well, one of his legs snaking out to try and trip up one of Relm’s legs.  

Kichi’s heart pounded full of the excitement and adrenaline that came with a bloody match, the taste of blood pushing him to try and draw more.  Relm was apparently great for a fun time it seemed.  They should have done this earlier.  Fighting like this was the best way to truly feel alive.  Hopefully, he was causing her enough pain to feel alive as well.  Hopefully, he’d get Relm down so he could get up and stand over her.  It would make the fight all the better.

Kichi vs Relm for free bites
Round 3/3

"Kichi"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-25-2022, 09:23 PM

And the winner is...

RELM

KICHI must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

RELM:
Attack Roll: 72
Defense Roll: 42
Agility Roll: 41
Perception Roll: 84
Total: 239
Attack[72] + 5% Bonus[3.60]: 75.60
Defense[42] + 5% Bonus[2.10]: 44.10
Agility[41] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 41.00
Perception[84] + 55% Bonus[46.20]: 130.20
Total[290.90] + 5% Bonus[14.54]: 305.44