Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Most of them had migrated to this new land with barely a glance at their old home. Few remained but those ever loyal to his father. They would not pledge allegiance to him, so he had grabbed a number of his siblings and left. One who was especially dear to him had been told a specific place to stay within the grasses of the plains. Scorpion would return to her with a gift of a rather large prairie dog. His dear sister Orchid, so delicate and fragile within his mind. She needed his protection, and so he would watch over her and keep her as his own. Just as their father had.?

Brilliant yellow eyes would search for her beautiful form, wondering if she had strayed far from the place he had set her. Only visual stimuli would help him now, the aromatic scent of his catch would cloud his senses. He wouldn't smell her out so easily but maybe it would help to draw her to him. Coiling his haunches in the late light of the evening he would set his gift by his paws. A direct bark would sound from his jaws as he would command a response from his litter mate. Neon gaze searching the expanse for a sign of her pelt.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-11-2014, 10:27 PM

The vastness of the world astounded the young girl, for she had rarely ventured past the confines of her previous home. She would have remained there, safe and secure with the familiarity and closeness of family, but it seemed that this was not to be her fate. Her brother had told her to go, and so she had gone. She had followed him away from home and they walked for miles to reach this new land. She did not know why, nor his intentions ? perhaps he sought to make himself head of the family that had departed, or perhaps he simply felt it had become time to move on.

She wouldn't claim to know her brothers mind, but she did know his will, and that she would be lost without the power of it guiding her. When he had told her to remain, she had obediently done so. Seating herself timidly beneath the canopy of a tree and simply waiting until her brother returned for her. She had no will to explore, and was terrified of finding herself lost, and alone from her brother. The cool temperature that came in softly swaying winds through the branches was nice and she found herself relaxing, and drifting off to sleep despite the feelings of homesickness and loneliness welling within her chest.

She would awaken to the strong scent of fresh kill and her stomach leapt to life beneath her, when was the last time she had had a truly fulling mean? She was on her feet, and casting eyes cautiously about her, weary that this could be a stranger hunting close to where she slept. She needed not have wasted the worry, with the sound of Scorpion's coming quickly to her senses, She would bound forward, excited, hungry and happy to obey. She would be before him in no time, dipping her head gently in respect to a male who was clearly higher up any hierarchy then she was. ?May I, brother?' she asked softly, nudging a toe in the earth and looking at the delicious kill.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-11-2014, 10:41 PM
Orchid was so timid and malleable, he needed to keep her from influence outside of himself or the family. There was no telling what another wolf would do should they find his sister. He had claimed her when their father died, making it known that he was to be the one she looked to. When he gave the command she was to obey without question, and so he would find she had done just that. The girl would bound from the grasses, clearly excited to see the food. Wasting no time in finding his form the younger Destruction would dip her head in submittance. Scorpion would feel a great pull towards her as her timid words would softly enter his ears. Pulling himself to his full height he would stand over her, tail flagging in a dominant position as he nuzzled her soft scruff. He would trail the side of her neck to the base of her ear, "It's a gift for you, my Orchid." his words were sticky sweet as he nuzzled her cheek before moving away again. He wished not to disrupt her meal. She has done well to follow his orders, she deserved a quiet snack. His tall frame would settle a few feet from her, relaxed he would sprawl out upon the long grasses. A welcome place for her to settle next to him should she so choose.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-11-2014, 11:21 PM

His touch would be upon her, and she would welcome the comfort and familiarity of it ? here was something that never changed. Her brother was a constant in her life, the one thing she knew in and out to be a part of her, to care about her life, and to give her direction. His touch would hover by her ear, his words soft against her audits, possessive and full with all his intent on keeping her. Some might be horrified at the idea of belonging to another, but as long as she was his she belonged somewhere, and she was safe.

When he backed away she knew she was free to taste her fine meal, and she would dig in with enthusiasm, taking her full of what her brother had provided for her ? another symbol of the care and protection his presence granted her. Having finished her feast and cleaned her paws on the soft ground beside it she would turn from the meal and face her brother. He lay sprawled against the grass, utterly in comfort beneath his own skin and worth. The more timid creature would come up behind him, and would settle down beside his form. Sighing into the warmth and familiarity as she curled herself around him. Yes, she was his, she would always be his.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-11-2014, 11:38 PM
He possessed her wholly, she didn't wish to be apart from him. The timid girl found refuge with him, he would keep her safe always. He felt an affection towards her, one that he continue to keep him bound to her. Knowing he shouldn't keep her distracted with his touch he would allow her to eat on her own. Finding a comfortable position within the grass his eyes would close blissfully as he awaited her to finish the gift of a meal. Finding himself in a small stupor he would only be disturbed again when his litter mate found herself in his grasp. She would curve her body to his own, becoming content in his presence as she sighed.?

Scorpion would swivel his head, aiming his muzzle to clean the girl's fur. His tongue would gently caress her delicate features, cleaning away the blood from her pale lips. It was an intimate touch he would enjoy, feeling an arousal of protectiveness over her. Elegant tail would flop behind him in visual testament to his pleasure. Having the familiar touch of his sister in the strange land would soothe him. Shifting himself to put his belly to her the long legged male would wrap his lobs around her form, pulling her closer. He would nuzzle her sporadically as he continued to groom her perfect pelt. "I've missed you these last few days my dove. I'll have to remember to keep myself closer." burying his features into the thick fur of her neck he would sigh lovingly enjoying the alluring scent she gave off.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-12-2014, 12:22 AM

Her brother did not reject her touch, if anything he welcomed and encouraged it, turning his muzzle to face her as she snuggled in close. He would begin to groom her coat, maintaining what belonged to him with a soft brush of tongue against her lips. She would shiver ever so slightly at the intimate gesture, but even as she shivered she felt a swell within her cheat, a sense of satisfaction and contentment with all that the touch implied. She could never doubt that she was his, and that for as long as this was so she would be safe and at home beside him.

When he spoke to her, they where more then just words for within carried the tone of his great presence, and the delicious intent of his promise to her. Her soft words where meek, and grateful for anything he was willing to give her as she whispered "I would like that" then, slightly more forward then was her nature she would ask him a question. "and where would we go together, do you I've plans for us in this new world?" Her tone was soft, and subservient fully expecting him not to answer her question, after all he was sure not to deem it necessary to explain himself to the likes of her.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 12:40 AM
Feeling her tremble beneath his touch he would find an ember of desire for her spark within his chest. Letting his nails penetrate the thick fur he would use the claws to caress her further, hoping silently to enjoy more of her innocent shivers. She was so malleable and soft, so delicate and most importantly completely his. How could she know her own independence? Why would she want to when she had him there to provide for her every need. Breathing in the sweet scent that emanated from behind her ears he would listen carefully of her words, allowing a caress of his tongue upon her sensitive ear. Whispered gently russet ears would swivel to catch her timid response. Ever satisfied to hear her approval of his close proximity. Though she would follow with a question of his plans. The future.?

Nibbling the back of her ear his words would lyrically caress them between his teeth. "I have a plan to care for you, and isn't that all you need to worry about?" a soft growl would rumble within his thin chest. Another slow intimate nuzzle would be traveled from her ear to her lips, another kiss placed upon her now spotless muzzle. "What brings you to ask, lovely sister?" he would bring his nose to touch hers, bright gaze aligning with her own stunning eyes curiously.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-12-2014, 01:25 AM

His attention was so utterly upon that that she could not breath. Before this there had been there father, and well Scorp had perhaps favoured her he had not shown her such intention. After that had been the journey, the need to come to this land where their siblings roamed. Now.. now he was here, and his complete attention and his strong will was set completely upon her. He would bring a claw against her fur, with no intent to hurt her, only to gently caress her fur, to feel the silk of her browns beneath his paw. His breath against her ear would constantly remind her of his power, his control, around her.

He answered her question in part, but not in fully, and she was grateful for even this little titbit. She would nod every so gently, and with the movement she would feel the slight tug of her ear beneath his teeth, and she would shiver into him once more. Each touch, each whisper was through his possession, his promise that he owned her. ?You have always been enough? she agreed slightly, her tone soft and short of breath. ?I ask only so I can better prepare myself for whatever you need of me? she promised him softly, and that was utter truth, she was not her own wolf, not when she was so very his.

"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 01:03 PM
She was perfection in his grasp, her lovely fur and her irresistible scent. The timid innocence that emanated from her would taunt and tease him as she rested within his embrace. He would notice the shortness of breath he caused her, how she struggled even to take in air on her own. The complete helplessness she boasted would cause him to desire her ever more, never could he tire of the feeling she brought to him. Completely unique did he find her presence, no other she wolf in the world had caused such desire from him. Now, with his father, the pack, the journey, out of his way he could have her in utter completeness. He would be patient still, their words would continue to be exchanged as he enjoyed her close proximity.?

Orchid would nod gently accepting the words he would allow her, his sharp canines would graze her delicate audits and force another tantalizing shiver down her spine. A satisfied chuff would leave his throat as enjoyment would ripple over his form. She would do well to answer his questions, her words completely satisfactory as the tickled his ears. Her breathing still so obviously labored would cause his eyes to roll back blissfully, her complete perfection cause him nothing but pure desire. "You needn't worry yourself my perfect possession. Just do.. Exactly.. As. I. Say. And you need not prepare for anything but bliss." he would whisper roughly into her porcelain ears. How badly he wanted her, but patience he would practice. He wished to see how far he could push her. Pulling her closer his provocative nibbles would continue upon her sensitive features, craving more of her breathless shivers.?

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-12-2014, 03:16 PM

Her belly felt content for the first time in days, and the safety of her brothers presence was clearly all around her. His attentions where persistent, and constant with soft breaths against her coat and nips here and there. She did not fight him, she did not protest and she definitely could feel and see all the signs of his excitement and bliss. From his rolled eyes of pleasure, and other sighs of his excitement felt more then seen. She had never been with a boy before, and did not fully know what it entailed, nor what it should be like or whom it should be with. No, this girl was fully clouded in ignorance and found her brothers attentions to simply be a test, or a display of affection possession and protection.

?Of course, my brother' she said softly, successfully subdued and abiding by his wished. As he mouth formed the word 'brother' it almost akin to one saying 'lord' with the correct awe and submission clearly viable in her tone. She would catch her breath again and let out a soft sigh of it as she pushed her muzzle into the boys coat. For the moment he seemed content to lavish his attentions upon her and she would take advantage of that warmth and softness for as long as he allowed it. Her orchid eyes would slid softly closed and shut out the world.
"Speech"

Scorpion

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-12-2014, 03:40 PM

Orchid would not respond as anticipated to his provocative touch, her innocence so thorough she knew not even the pleasantries of the opposite sex. Disappointment would sit with him for a moment, but he was able to shake it off. Preserving such an innocent state would serve to be more entertaining than simply taking her in those grassy fields. Though he wished to feel her completely, his touch would be swayed as the child like girl lost her breath again. Words of complete obedience filling her mouth as she brought herself closer to him. A sigh of mixed emotion would cascade from his pale lips, how he wished to have her. Yet at the same time the urge to preserve her perfection would overtake his lusty goals. Still would he coo over her gentle figure, his touch still provoking his own feelings. He knew though that he would get no rise from his delicate sister. One day he would teach her, but until then he would work tirelessly to retain her innocent purity. "Just stay close to me, my dearest." pulling her close a defeated sigh would bellow from his chest as he relaxed beside her. With her belly now full it was likely rest would be in order.?

"Speech"

Orchid I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
05-12-2014, 09:16 PM

The day was warm and its soft light bathed the meadow in a halo of hazy gold it was hard not to being to feel tired now, not when one considered how better everything felt with her brother here beside her. He would allow her to curl further into him, he would even coo gently by her ear and she would feel utterly at peace. Envleoped in his presence it would be easy to abide by his wishes. She would whisper to him once ?Always? before allowing the comforts of sleep to envlop her. In her dreams her thoughts would go to her siblings, she had not seen them in a while and did not know how they faired

"Speech"