An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
01-09-2022, 01:48 PM
The Fatty was around here somewhere, which meant Levi was allowed to roam a little. He knew the adults would get mad if he went too far, but as vast as the Armada territories were he often couldn't help but feel stuck. Like sticking around in one location just wasn't in his nature, he had things to see and do. Till he was granted more freedom though he knew this was the best he was gonna get, might as well make the most of it, right? Skirting around the Spring's territory edge, he came across two sort of familiar scents on the breeze.

They were coming closer.

"speech."
[Image: dZNVqTH.png]

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-09-2022, 03:01 PM

He was going to blame Macabre for this little excursion. They both knew that they weren't technically supposed to leave pack lands and he didn't particularly care for it either. Yet, his smaller brother had insisted they go looking for something bigger. The smaller prey around the nook and their den had grown boring to them. Ghoul would agree there that they needed a bit more of a challenge. So, off they went to go find trouble.

As they neared the hot springs with its bubbling waters, a familiar scent caught his attention. Pausing for a moment, the paler brother looked to the cow spotted one with a grin. "Smells like we're in for a treat," he rumbled as both ears pricked up. Without waiting for Mac to follow, Ghoul made his way over to where Levi lurked along the spring's border. "Look who we have here, a little runt," Ghoul teased with a predatory grin.

Macabre

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-09-2022, 03:08 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre had, indeed, insisted on venturing past the safety of the packlands. He’d explored almost every inch the land offered and yet he craved more adventure. And it wasn’t like Ghoul, his advebture buddy, had said anything against it, either. If anything, he egged the speckled child on, and here they were. Off to bigger and better things.

As they neared the springs, the heat from the bubbling waters forced steam in the air, and blew through the boy’s pelt. Same with a familiar scent. Ghoul had smelled it first, and then Mac sensed it as well. He smirked as he saw the little quilled, raptor-clawed pipsqueak that had beaten him in his first spar. His wide cheshire grin paired with the ominous glow of his silver eyes really didn’t help either. He eyed his former opponent with a grin. He was bigger and stronger now - and he had his bigger brother Ghoul with him, too. Two against one - it really increased the odds. "What a treat indeed," Mac said teasingly, looking over the smaller pup. He crouched down in a sort of play bow, but lower to the ground. Boy, he was ready for round 2. He wasn’t so satisied with their last spar, anyways.

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipDerby WinnerBy the skin of my teethPride - AsexualHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
The Ooze Participant
01-10-2022, 02:53 PM
Despite their towering sizes, Levi regarded them with a haughty look. All sneers and contempt. What should have been a playground squabble between children was quick to shift into something else, something sharper and more akin to a serious spat that was bound to spiral out of control at some point or another. Not that Levi cared, or even considered backing down for even one second. If he could beat them alone he was certain two on one was possible too, it was just the Fatalis way. To be superior in these sorts of things.

"Cowards. Too scared to face me alone?" In what they no doubt thought made them tough and intimidating, all Levi saw was more targets to rip and tear into. Couldn't wait to send them limping back home.

Intent on having the last word, Levi sprung into action. Teeth gnashing, he reeled at the tallest of the siblings aiming to grab a hold of the loose skin on the side of his neck- to pull as hard as his muscles would allow. Should the darker of the siblings hope to take advantage of his distraction, he was more than ready to kick out with a hind limb, to ward him off if he tried anything stupid.

Levi vs Ghoul and Macabre for melee
Round 1/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tail blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal chest piece
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Jerboa with spiked tail, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Macabre

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

01-10-2022, 03:06 PM

"Speech!"
Macabre brushed aside the comment, much the way he brushed the leaves off his back after a romp in the woods. Was that supposed to hurt? They weren’t cowards for tag-teaming the little guy, in fact they were all the more stronger for it. Sure he was powerful with his spikes and quills, but attempting to ward off two wolves at equal strength would no doubt carry some difficulty. The cow spotted boy noticed the male launch towards Ghoul first, trying to sink his teeth into the boy’s neck fur. With a mischevous narrowing of his glowing silver eyes he knew better than to foolishly launch at him with those raptor claws on his hind legs - he’d seen them in their last spar and instead pointed his direction toward his tail. He knew Ghoul would likely have his own defense, so he’d aim to attack the little runt at a different angle. If the boy struck put his hind leg, he’d tolerate the grazing of his cheek with the spur in lieu of grabbing Levi’s tail, aiming to tug it the opposite direction. With him and Ghoul’s force it would hopefully pry the little guy off, the way one would pry a tick off.

Macabre and Ghoul vs Levi for Melee
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
01-10-2022, 04:52 PM

The words uttered from mister pipsqueak himself did little to infuriate him. Laughing in the face of danger is what he and his brother did best. No matter the size, small or large, Ghoul would take it on head first. Thus what did as Levi launched himself directly toward him. Unsurprised by the frontal attack, Ghoul braced his larger body for the impact. Hunching his shoulders with flattened ears, Ghoul twisted his head away from the other pup so that the brunt of sharp, point teeth and razor claws were raking into his scruff and shoulder.

He could feel the pulling and tugging on his skin that made him wince. No matter, he would be able to combat it. As Mac moved forward to go for Levi's back end, Ghoul let his own weight shift backward. Being the largest of the trio, he knew he had a bit of an advantage in that department. Allowing himself to stabilize on his back paws, the pale pup tossed his chest upward, hoping to lift Levi off of the ground. In the same movement, his left paw reaches up and aims to smack Levi somewhere, anywhere, whatever needed to be done to get the little shit off of his scruff.

Ghoul and Macabre vs Levi for Melee
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Advanced Fighter

Levi

Armada
Howler

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (245)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Ali

The Ooze Participant
01-11-2022, 12:05 PM
Allowing himself to be lifted off the ground, Levi was quick to put his claws to use. Instead of dangling listlessly, he took the punch to the chest with barely even a wince and scrabbled and clawed his way up onto the meat of Ghoul's shoulder. The Klein didn't seem to feel the pain or was making a good show of it, either way Levi didn't care. To him, it didn't matter whether it was felt, only that he had to prove a point and couldn't wait to see them fail together. To know for certain even their forces combined weren't enough, never would be enough to take Levi down a peg or two.

Sensing movement behind him, Levi had a decent idea of what the darkest of the duo wished to do. It only made sense he'd cover for his brother, what else was he gonna do? Stand around and watch?Lashing his tail out, the well hidden blade that tipped his tail sliced through the air dangerously close to the thin skin of Macabre's muzzle. He could try again if he liked, they could see how well that worked out for him.

Levi vs Ghoul and Macabre for melee
Round 2/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Offensive Battle Accessory: Tail blade
Defensive Battle Accessory: Metal chest piece
Companion 1: Black Vulture, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Black Shiba Inu, Male - Battle
*Companion 3: Jerboa with spiked tail, Male - Battle - Boosted
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Raptor claws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Scruff spines - Defensive
Skills: Expert Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Macabre

Insomnia
Memory

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

01-11-2022, 02:15 PM

"Speech!"
As Ghoul shifted back to attempt to swing off the little spiked boy, Mac had reached to snap his jaws at the boy’s tail in and effor to yank him off of his brother. The tail blade the male had whizzed passed him as he lashed said tail, nearly slicing the boy’s muzzle. He winced, tingue flicking off the drop of blood he’d attained in the knick. In tandem with his brother’s weight shift, Mac grunted as he forced himself back to the ground to acsertain his next move, and quickly. The male was busy trying to climb deeper into the rose-pelted boy’s back, and that certainly wouldn’t do. The clever little thing had a knack for sticking where he didn’t belong. The boy didn’t care much at that point if he was going to be clawed or knicked - was the male expecting him to be cowering or upset over a few papercuts? He did worse to himself traipsing through a wood, often having more than a few knocks and bruises cleverly mottled within his equally chaotic pelt. Silver eyes flashing, the boy decided to make a risky, brute, but hopefully effective move. He had plenty of strength contain in his limbs from all his spars, where he’d done pretty much the same thing this runt was doing thanks to his small size; climbing onto his opponent’s shoulder. What was a good way to combat it? Get him off his high horse..or off his brother. He wouldn’t give the spike-clad male a chance to whip around as Macabre sank into a bow and promptly launched with all his might, aiming to send a headbutting blow to the male and send him, and Mac, whirling over Ghoul’s back and to the ground. If it succeeded..well..both boys would end up in a dogpile, and Mac likely had a few claws to the face coming. Either way, his hit would at least try to pack a wallop to the smallee boy’s grip on his brother.

Macabre and Ghoul vs Levi for Melee
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
they say i’m emotional—

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

01-12-2022, 09:25 AM

To say that their brawl was anything but a squabble would be an understatement. If either of their parents had arrived, surely they would have been peeled off of each other in disappointment. In the moment, Ghoul didn't care. All he wanted to do was pummel the smaller pup into the ground. One win on him already, Ghoul wasn't going to let a second one happen. But what was he going to do? Levi was scrambling up onto his shoulder with piercing claws that soon mottled his coat a darker red. Even though his punch had landed squarely on his chest and as his paws landed back upon the ground, Ghoul noticed that Levi hadn't been phased. Was the runt on steroids?

As his mind assessed his next action to try and get Levi off of his shoulder, his rosy gaze watched as Mac swung back around and lurched into a pouncing position. Oh no, no, no. Ghoul's eyes widened as he watched his cow-spotted brother leap toward him and Levi. Maybe in Mac's mind that sounded like a good idea, but his somewhat crazy brother had no idea how intertwined those raptor claws were into his skin. Lifting his lips up into a snarl, he was too late to warn Mac not to leap at them. There was only one thing he could really do.

Quickly lowering his front half down, Ghoul sprang back up in hopes that Levi's back paws hadn't made a secure purchase yet. With the sudden bucking movement, if timed correctly, Mac may just be able to bulldoze Levi right off of him. When his paws hit back down on the dirt, Ghoul didn't hesitate to further lower his larger body to the ground to get out of the way of Mac's rampage.

Ghoul and Macabre vs Levi for Melee
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Advanced Fighter

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-12-2022, 04:26 PM

And the winner is...

LEVI

MACABRE AND GHOUL must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Levi:
Attack Roll: 17
Defense Roll: 90
Agility Roll: 61
Perception Roll: 54
Total: 222
Attack[17] + 65% Bonus[11.05]: 28.05
Defense[90] + 20% Bonus[18.00]: 108.00
Agility[61] + 30% Bonus[18.30]: 79.30
Perception[54] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 54.00
Total[269.35] + -10% Bonus[-26.93]: 242.42