gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
01-12-2022, 12:22 PM
The north was a different place in the summertime, it was incredibly green and fertile. Like nothing the frozen north sounded. Poem chuckled to herself as she went out scouting. Leaving Sparhawk’s side wasn’t easy now that she had him back but they all had their duties and she would not shirk hers. The woman was out, scouting for general information as well as keeping an eye out for anything that could aid in her classes.

On white paws she waded through thick grasses through the polar sound, blue and lavender eyes scanning the horizon for anything interesting, anything she could take back to Abaven. After losing so much through the cursed long night Poem wanted to throw herself into her work so she didn’t have to think too much.

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

Advanced Intellectual (100)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
01-12-2022, 12:31 PM

Onyx had recovered from her bed ridden state from the ooze crystals and was slowly getting back into work herself. She felt so useless in the den not able to hunt or train, and now she had to build her strength back up.

She came across a woman who was wandering the sound, she seemed to be on the search for something. Moving forward, she took in the woman's scent, recognizing it as Abaven. Not many wolves came up to the northern lands these days, but with the warmer weather it must have drawn them in. Onyx knew how to be polite, but she wasn't really. When she approached the woman, she carefully nodded in greeting. "You are from Abaven?" She had a general curiosity of other packs because of the way Incendium fell. She could only assume Incendium was not normal. "Me and my family used to be of Incendium. Can you tell me about your pack?"

"Onyx"

Mature! For foul language. Can be prone to violence.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

01-12-2022, 12:40 PM
As Poem paced along her sharp eye was caught by the young woman. Her bright color blended in with the sky and the cascading waters behind her, making her much harder to distinguish than one might first think considering her coloration. Her striking gaze couldn’t be missed though and Poem knew she had her attention. It wasn’t a bad thing either, she seemed more friendly than Poem expected from someone from the cold reaches.

A smile played on her pale lips as the woman correctly assumed she was from Abaven. ”I am. Poem Destruction, a Dean of Abaven school.” Though Poem had been saddened to watch her sister retire the ranks that were Shaye and Rhyme’s legacy she couldn’t help craving a new start as well.

She heard that Incendium had perished, it was interesting to see now one of the remnants. She couldn’t help but remember being betrayed by Acere right after her mother… ”What do you wish to know?” Poem asked instead of following that rabbit hole.

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - AromanticSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Snake Eyes
Pride - Demisexual
01-12-2022, 12:48 PM

Onyx raised a brow at the woman's introduction at first, though responded back, "I'm Onyx. So you have a school?" She questioned longingly, not sure exactly what she meant. She understood the meaning of the school for teaching and training, but wondered if that was an 'everyone welcome' kind of thing.

She asked though what Onyx wanted to know and well, that was exactly what she was thinking. Well, at least after the woman's first response to her. "Jack of all trades type thing? Training from every angle?" She was partly joking but her more cold and serious tone might have come off as a bit rude. "I might be interested. I thought Abaven was just a healer thing, I had someone offer to take me there when I was hurt."

"Onyx"

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

01-12-2022, 12:55 PM
Poem would never know the two of them were distantly related, and she offered a little bow of her head at Onyx’s introduction. She sat down, ready to answer any questions given to her. Abaven didn’t keep many secrets and she was glad to share and inform. That was her job after all.

”Dean of physical studies,” Poem chuckled softly, she knew she didn’t really look like a typical fighter. ”I’m in charge of the fighting.” She added.

”We have… less healers than we used to.” She tried not to let herself become unprofessional with the sudden sadness that seeped through her voice. Losing her father… Poem tried not to think about it. ”But we teach all subjects. From fighting, to pottery, to pack relations.” Poem added. She didn’t know if Onyx was looking for a new pack or not, but she wanted her to know there was more than one option.

Onyx

Hemlock
Paladin

Expert Fighter (188)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - Demisexual
01-12-2022, 01:14 PM

Onyx sat while she thought for a moment. She was mostly a fighter, but she was also taught to be open to other skills. She wasn't against learning other things, so she was going to keep the school on her mind if only for recommendations to others.

"Well thanks for telling me about it. I'll keep it in thought." Onyx didn't know what she was going to do with her life from this point on. As she grew larger, stronger, and more independent she was starting to seek more adventure than she had even as a pup. Maybe she would visit Abaven at some time.  "Maybe we will meet again."

"Onyx"