gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
01-13-2022, 08:43 PM

Ghoul was more than disappointed in himself and his brother from their recent adventure. Seething more than usual, the pallid boy marched back up toward their den with flattened ears and a raised tail. His ruby eyes sought out that cow-spotted brother of his with curled lips and a growl in his throat. Not that he wanted to take it out on his brother, but if they were both going to get good, they needed the practice. "MACABRE!" Ghoul shouted with as much effort as his puppy voice could carry. A scattering of bats lit to the moonlit air as a dry wind rustled his thick coat. It was unusual for him to use his brother's full name, but he wasn't going to let his brother get out of practice this time. No crunching bugs, no squashing rats, just them, brawling it out until they got tired.

Ghoul vs Macabre for Spar
Round 0/x
Size: Extra large
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Claw gloves
Defensive Battle Accessory: Wolf skull mask
Companion 1: Dwarf caiman, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Dwarf caiman, Male - Battle
Skills: Advanced Hunter & Advanced Fighter

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-13-2022, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2022, 11:45 PM by Macabre. Edited 3 times in total.)
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Mac had been wandering the base of the vast volcano, trudging across the hardened lava rocks with ease. He smirked as he crushed every innocent insect in his sights, for who were they to dare cross his path and get in his way? The bloodlust within him, some dark, formidable beast, was churning within him, begging to be released from the chains of childlike naïvete he still maintained. He cackled as the remenants of a wayward centipede squelched benath his forepaw, feeling the ooze and bug entrails stick to his pawpads. They were covered in nasty bug goop - something Recluse didn’t appreciate cleaning off when he would return with his siblings to the den come sunrise. By the time he’d reached said den, wiping the slime lazily at the entrance, his rose-pelted brother called over him.

Mac released a chuckle as Ghoul used his full name. Man, his brother was so pissed - but what did he expect? Even the two of team tag-teaming that little runt made no difference, with his claws and spurs, so why did he get so upset over it? It wasn’t like he’d won his fair share of fights against others, either. Macabre didn’t hold onto frustrations long, if at all. For some reason, he couldn’t feel the precise emotions of his siblings, at least, not at the same spectrum. His range of emotions appeared to be wild, chaotic, or purely insane. The boy turned to his seething brother, grinning in amusement. He loved the anger, drank it up really. He couldn’t help it.

"Alright, alright - need to beat up your little brother again to feel better?" He teased, but not out of malice. He found the spectacle quite dramatic. If his brother knew him, he’d know the speckled child didn’t feel the same way towards losses. He just picked himself up and continued with a blasé attitude toward it, seeking to improve himself instead. It was all he could do.

He smirked, not giving any warning as he charged lightening quick for his larger brother.

"Have at it, then."

It appeared as though he was going to ram into his brother’s chest, but at the last moment the smallee boy pivoted sharply towards Ghoul’s side, aiming to strike out a donkey kick with powerful hind legs close to his underbelly. He figured Ghoul had enough of being clung on to like some tick, so he’d try some tactics while keeping his four feet on the ground. If his kick succeeded, hopefully it’d make even his bigger brother stumble, even a little. He was smaller, but by no means dinky.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
01-14-2022, 01:18 PM

He wasn't supposed to be the angsty one. He was calm, cool, collected, quiet. All the things that made others more terrified than bursts of anger. What he couldn't describe was the rage building up in him due to loss. It was petty, childish, and foolish, but he felt those feelings nonetheless. Ultimately, it made him more furious as he paced back and forth in front of the den. His screeching call for his brother had already died off on the breeze that fluttered by him. Even Mac's own lack of giving a shit agitated him. Why didn't he care? Maybe he shouldn't either.

Just as the buildup was about to rush out of him, he heard the sneering remark from Mac. An almost delighted smile curled his lips as he watched his brother's attention turn toward him. "You're the best punching bag I've found so far," he quipped back as his ears flattened back down. Twisting his own larger frame to face the spotted brother of his, he prepared himself for the brawl that would ensure. Nothing beat a good scrabble between him and Mac.

Surprisingly, Mac was getting faster since the last time they'd dueled. Ghoul's ruby glare brightened as he watched his smaller brother come barreling toward him. As usual, he did expect Mac to come pummeling for his chest. It was what they did, how they sparred, it was fun. When that split second came as Mac pivoted his trajectory away from his chest and toward his side, Ghoul barely left himself enough room to dodge it. Feeling the harsh thump of a paw kicking out at his ribcage, Ghoul flung his hind end around. An onlooker would have said he had tripped, nearly stumbling, but Ghoul would say otherwise. Quickly collecting himself and using the momentum to catapult himself toward his brother, he reached out with snapping jaws to hopefully grab onto Mac's leg that had kicked out at him.

Round 1/2

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-15-2022, 10:36 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
If Macabre had gotten faster, then Ghoul had gotten stronger. One might say even more aggressive in this spar, but it was still nothing more their usual spat. Though his rose-pelted sibling was nothing short of furious after their combined loss, it didn’t dampen the mischievous mood between them. Macabre snorted in amusement at Ghoul’s comment of him being a punching bag - he certainly was a good one, provided you enjoyed a punching bad with razor-sharp teeth and a tendency to launch his little legs into people’s sides. It made him just a tad more threatening to some degree, or so he’d like to think. Besides Ichor, Mac was practically a runt compared to his larger brothers and (very annoyed) sister.

As his hind limb found purchase within Ghoul’s side, he grinned as the muscular boy stumbled, something he found pride in. He must’ve gotten some more muscle in his bones, considering it usually took a massive life-sized effort for the speckled boy to even make Ghoul flinch. His pink brother was not easily swayed, and knew to use his large build wisely and with great force. It wasn’t long before the boy retaliated against Mac’s attack, jaws suddenly wrapped around his hind limb. Mac would giggle - it hurt, no lie, but it also tickled! - and he aimed to twist his body clockwise and wrench his leg free, using the momentum of his twist to flip forward and snap his little jaws at his brother’s left foreleg instead. If it was successful, the larger boy would likely try to shake Mac off, thus becoming off-balance.

Macabre vs Ghoul for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with switchblades
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ghoul

"Sore Loser"

Loner

Master Hunter (305)

Master Fighter (440)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

01-16-2022, 05:49 PM

Ghoul hadn't expected himself to be fast enough. Mac was indeed the faster one, but suddenly he felt his jaws clamp down on a leg. Slightly pleased with himself, he grabbed ahold in a not-so-serious way and gave a few shakes. Not wanting to risk the repercussions of being cussed out by Recluse for seriously damaging his brother, Ghoul smiled as Mac turned back toward him. It felt as if they were playing tug-o-war with their own legs at this point as Mac clamped down on his own foreleg. With his own teeth still has a hold of his brother's leg, no matter how he pulled, he felt his paw lift from the ground as Mac tugged back. Smiling as fur stuck to his teeth, he held his ground and stared his ruby eyes at Mac. Giving another few shakes of his head, this time it would be a matter of who wanted their leg released first.

Round 2/2

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-19-2022, 10:12 AM

And the winner is...

MACABRE

GHOUL must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Macabre:
Attack Roll: 80
Defense Roll: 61
Agility Roll: 48
Perception Roll: 69
Total: 258
Attack[80] + 20% Bonus[16.00]: 96.00
Defense[61] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 61.00
Agility[48] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 48.00
Perception[69] + 10% Bonus[6.90]: 75.90
Total[280.90] + -15% Bonus[-42.13]: 238.76