gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-16-2022, 11:49 AM
[Image: tumblr_nggmc7Vm5Z1rnmsxho7_540.png]
Hi all. I am kinda using this thread as an introduction to me, as well as a plotter page for Quiresse.
I've been roleplaying since before I could drive..which has been a minute and I am looking to slowly get back into it despite my chaotic life.

Quiresse is a young bavbe who comes from a religious background and without spoiling much of her history, ran away. She is as well versed in medicine as a yearling can get, and I'd like to keep her in that direction but whatever happens happens. I'd love for her to find somewhere to reside and start making friends, explore herself as she becomes an adult. I'm a very strong believer of letting stuff happen in character. We can have ideas about characters doing stuff..but as I am fleshing her out still, things may change and she may decide otherwise. That being said, if anybody has any ideas or wants to get some stuff going I'd be excited to!

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
01-17-2022, 05:33 AM
Hello! I can offer Ricin for a meet and greet. He will be turning 1 next season and has entered a dark/moody time in his life due to his dark backstory (father was killed, mother disowned them, he and his brother watched 3 of their siblings die). Just a heads up, he can be very sad. I also like to have happen organically, so I won't promise any outcomes. But, at least they can meet and get intellect points! If it goes well, he might be up to helping her pick some herbs too.

I also, have a grumpy ass named Oscar who is up north with his little gang of misfits.

Let me know if either one sounds good. Have a great day!

Smother

gems
size
-
build
-
player
01-17-2022, 11:16 AM
Hi! Either sounds great. I actually thinking seeing how Ricin and her would react to one another. Would you like to start a thread or should I? <3

Hermes

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Toys for TotsEaster 2022Rapid Poster - Gold
01-17-2022, 01:39 PM
Ricin it is! Could you start the thread? I need to catch up on a couple posts. I am excited!