An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-16-2022, 02:32 PM
As soon as the decision was made to go back to Alias Island and make their permanent claim there the band immediately began to pack and prepare for the journey to head back to north east boreas. Before they left Auster, however, she wanted to formally meet the pack that they had been living next door to. They were very familiar with Fenmyre and she fully intended to come back to visit Chimera and his family at some point in the future, but The Hallows as she had heard them called was still a mystery to her. Since Alastor was busy assisting with the preparations for their move she came to the border between the Starlit Plains and Wildberry Grove on her own. It was almost kind of strange to be doing something like this without her husband since they were nearly always together, but she didn't mind standing here on her own either.

Aqua eyes looked out over the picturesque plains toward the castle in the distance curiously for a moment before lifting her head to call for the pack's alpha. With her call made she settled back onto her haunches to wait. It was one of the few clear days that she had witnessed in Auster since they arrived here. The fact that they arrived amid the rainy season was unfortunate since Auster did appear to be a beautiful stretch of land, but it couldn't be helped. At some point she would come back to fully enjoy it—perhaps for a bit of a honey moon before she and Alastor began to expect their next litter. A slight smile tugged at her lips at the thought, giving her some pleasant thoughts to ruminate on while she waited patiently to be welcomed.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
01-16-2022, 11:19 PM

Artorias lay on his back across the bed he and Briar shared, panting hard to try and catch his breath while he floated in the wonderful afterglow of the couple vigorous rounds of morning sex they'd started their day with. The Fatalis princess was insatiable in her heat season—not that he was complaining in the least!—and had become his constant focus since she'd moved in. Truly Artorias couldn't recall a time when he'd felt happier or more complete than he did when he was with her like this, both wolves catching their breaths while Briar lay across his chest, clinging to his side, satisfied grins on both of their faces. Artorias would have been content to spend the rest of they day like this with her, but a sudden and unexpected call from the borders for him drew a grumbling groan of frustration from the alpha. He considered for a moment the ramifications of if he just ignored the call and stayed here, but Briar nudged him to be good and go see who it was. Reluctantly untangling himself from his lover with a parting kiss and a promise to be back soon with snacks, Artorias headed out of the castle.

Crossing the plains towards the northern border where the call had come from, Artorias spotted the stranger from a mile away. Their vibrant royal purple fur stood out against the verdant green landscape. It wasn't a wolf he knew, so he was suddenly glad that Briar had urged him to go to his duty as Aegis. What if this wolf needed help and he'd ignored them in favor of post-coital snuggling? Yeah, that wouldn't look good on the Hallows. Coming closer, Artorias noted a few things. The stranger was a fae, almost as tall as he was, lithe and slender with a very feminine physique. She sported several noticeable mutations, including her leonine paws and crests of bone atop her head. She carried herself with the demeanor of someone of importance, and her natural scent held the undertones of other wolves—a band, perhaps, or another new pack? Well, it seemed like he'd be doing a little bit of diplomacy today. Thankfully, the rains had staved off through the night, so while the grass was damp, it wasn't drenched and they wouldn't be wet chatting at the border.

Arriving before the svelte woman, Artorias dipped his head in greeting and came to sit before her, fire opal eyes regarding her with warmth and welcome. "Good morning," he said in his rich baritone voice. "Welcome to the Hallows. I'm Artorias Carpathius, Aegis of the Hallows." He let his greeting trail off so she could introduce herself, a curiosity gleaming in his fire-kissed eyes as he wondered what brought this regal-looking stranger to his pack.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
01-18-2022, 12:30 AM
Manea watched a few clouds drift by while she waited, assuming that they would likely bring rain again before they finished packing up their belongings to move again. The sooner they got away from Auster and it's frequent rains the better. Alastor's new, plush fur was such a chore to get dry. Her rambling thoughts were interrupted by the sound of paws moving through grass and the scent of a male that brought her gaze down to a blue-hued male that was moving across the plain toward her. She eyed him up curiously as he approached. He matched Alastor's height, but was a bit more slim in his build than her husband. His coloring was interesting and once he got a bit closer she could pretty easily say she enjoyed the fiery tones of his eyes. There weren't any obvious gifts from what she could see from here, but she knew well that some things were hidden well and she couldn't just write it off from first glance.

What she did notice, however, was the scent of a woman very heavily mixed in among his own—a woman in heat no less. It brought a smirk to her lips and an appreciative chuckle under her breath before he was close enough to hear. Well, at least he was willing to part from his lover long enough to speak with her. She could at least appreciate the dedication to duty despite having an enticing woman waiting in his bed. He was quite proper and formal as he settled across from her with a warm good morning and an introduction of himself and his title. A little grin pulled at her lips and she nodded her head to him, replying, "A pleasure to meet you, Artorias, Aegis of the Hallows. My apologies for disturbing you. If I had known you were indisposed I would have come at a different time." She chuckled and offered a good natured grin, amusement in her aqua gaze.

"Well, I won't keep you from your woman for long. My name is Manea Mendacium, alphess and founder of Elysium." She was still pinning down exactly what she wanted to use for her ranks and titles since so many ideas had come and gone since she began planning her pack so for now just indicating herself as the leader seemed good enough. "We have been living as a traveling band for a while now, but our numbers have grown to a point where having a pack would be more beneficial for us. Since we were already in Auster I wanted to come introduce myself to Chimera's neighbor." She hoped that The Hallows and Fenmyre were on good terms and that would be a paw in the door for herself and if they weren't then she would at least know to steer clear of The Hallows in the future. It was a leading statement to be sure, but his reaction would tell her plenty either way.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
01-19-2022, 05:38 PM

Artorias caught the intrigued gleam in the violet woman’s eyes, unable to quite place it, but not finding it wholly unfamiliar somehow. Her smirk that evolved into a little sly grin piqued his interest as well, looking as if she’d stumbled across some juicy secret that she was now privy to. The large fae nodded her head back and apologized for disturbing him while he was indisposed, as she put it. Artorias quirked a curious brow, not catching on to what she was referring to immediately until she said she wouldn’t keep him from his woman for long. The young brute’s mouth dropped open in bewildered embarrassment when he realized that he was covered in Briar’s scent as well as the undeniable smell of her heat. Fuck, he hadn’t even realized or thought to try and mask the smells!

Artorias’ ears flicked back while warmth colored his cheeks red beneath his dark fur, clearing his throat while trying not to look like he was as flustered as he felt and hoping his visitor didn’t get the wrong first impression of him as a young alpha. "N-No, it’s fine. You didn't interrupt anything," he replied, smiling bashfully to the wolf who introduced herself as Manea Mendacium, although the fresh scents of sex would no doubt hint that she'd only narrowly missed interrupting by a few minutes. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Manea of Elysium. Congratulations on your band's success. If you're planning an expansion into a pack, then it's a testament to your abilities as a leader. Do you mind if I ask what your pack's goals are?" One quick way to learn a lot about the kind of leader a wolf was by what their pack did, what they believed in, how they operated. How Elysium functioned would be a direct reflection on Manea as a wolf.

Manea then mentioned Chimera by name and Artorias' eyes lit up at the drop of his friend and ally's name. "Oh, you know Chimera? Fenmyre is one of our allied packs. Do you intend to make your home here in Auster as well?" Artorias was inwardly already planning for how he'd start working on aligning the Hallows and Elysium as allies. A unified Auster was a big deal to him, and if another pack was moving in, it just meant his work was never done.

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

01-22-2022, 08:02 PM
Manea couldn't help at least a bit of a giggle at the blue-hued man's obvious embarrassment at getting caught with the obvious traces of his previous activities on him. She gave him a knowing grin as he tried to play it off and insist that she hadn't interrupted anything when she knew full well she had at the very least caught him in the after glow of it—or between rounds perhaps. From the smell of it it seemed like woman in question was in heat so she had no doubt that she was keeping him occupied if she was anything like herself. "No need to be embarrassed," she commented with a sly smirk. "Nothing wrong with you and your better half enjoying yourselves. No doubt that I would be as well if I was in her position." To the younger man's credit he did try to hold some kind of decorum with nice pleasantries and congratulations on her success. He seemed like the type that held himself to a certain standard and was quite pulled together in his way of behaving and she could respect that, but it did make it all the more fun to ruffle his feathers a bit.

She would at least give him a bit of information about her pack since he asked so nicely. She liked to poke fun, but she did also intend on making friends here today and not enemies. "My only goal has always been to create a safe home for my family," she replied easily. "I don't need fame and glory, just a place for us to rebuild, to raise our children, and to better ourselves. I'm a woman of simple tastes and simple needs." She had certainly wanted the renown and glory at one point in time, but things had changed. Priorities had shifted. This was more than enough for her now and she was glad for it. They would get settled just in time for her and Alastor to start trying for their next litter and it couldn't have come at a better time.

Manea smiled as Artorias mentioned that his pack and Fenmyre were allies. Just as she had hoped, she was slowly making contact with a chain of packs that were all allied with one another and building her relationship with them as well. The concept of diplomacy and building relationships was still fairly new to her, but a challenge she was excited to undertake. She gave a small shake of her head when he questioned whether she would be making her pack in Auster as well. "No, I'm afraid not. As lovely as Auster is, I have my heart set on an island in north eastern Boreas. I'll certainly be back for vacations to the south though so I'm sure you'll see me around from time to time." She gave a little nod to turn the attention back toward him and she asked, "What about you? What can I expect from The Hallows?"

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

02-03-2022, 02:27 AM

Any hope Artorias might have had of simply skirting by the embarrassing conversation of his obvious bedroom antics was curtailed swiftly when Manea gave him a wickedly teasing grin and made a comment about not needing to be embarrassed, since she would also want to be doing the same if she were in Briar's position. Artorias felt the warmth in his cheeks flare; Manea was so open and cavalier about the entire matter, publicly sex positive in her way of thinking that the young brute didn't know how to handle the conversation. It was refreshing, but so totally out of the ordinary for what Artorias was used to. "Well, we've certainly been, uh, enjoying ourselves thoroughly," he said in agreement to Manea's statement. Briar was definitely enjoying taking advantage of their new living situation and how perfect it coincided with her first heat season. The Fatalis princess had a high sex drive on a normal day, but in season, her sexual appetite was insatiable! "Your husband must be a very lucky brute as well then." He silently wondered if Manea's openness about herself was any indicator toward what she was like in her bedroom, but quickly pushed those thoughts aside. There was business to tend to, and thinking about the pretty violet woman's sex life was not part of it.

Manea answered his request for more information about Elysium, explaining that her primary goal was to provide a safe home for her family and children. Artorias nodded his head in understanding; he shared that sentiment. The Hallows had been set up on much the same ideals, though it branched out to everyone who needed a home. Manea described herself as a woman of simple tastes and needs, and again Artorias' mind wandered back to what she'd mentioned before about being in Briar's position. The more and more she spoke, the more intrigued Artorias became with the other alpha. Manea explained that her pack would be settling on an island in northeastern Boreas, but that she'd be back for vacations to the southern continent. Artorias smiled and gestured with a waving paw across the open plains and to the castle in the distance. "The Hallows is open to all visitors when you do come back for a vacation. Perhaps you and your husband could be our guests for your stay. We have comfortable beds, plenty of food, drink, and we're basically beachfront property. We'd love to host you."

Then Manea asked what the Hallows was about and Artorias couldn't help the proud smile from touching his lips while he gazed back out across his home. "The Hallows was founded on a simple premise: a sanctuary for all wolves to find aid and shelter. The only requirement to enter our lands is that you come peacefully. Who you are, where you hail from, what pack you swear allegiances to, none of that matters. We strive to maintain neutrality with all so all are welcome," he explained, gesturing with his muzzle back towards the castle. "My family's home has a fully equipped infirmary and some of the best healers in Ardent. We have enough rooms and supplies to host a number of guests. Our walls are high and strong and have never been penetrated. We try to be the safe harbor for whoever needs us." Artorias turned his fiery eyes back to Manea's cool-hued pools with a welcoming smile and still just a touch of flush on his cheeks. "It was my mother's dream. Now, I just maintain it. But I keep the pack open for our friends to use as a vacation spot as well. Being right on the beach, in tropical climates, with a full spa on site, it does tend to seem like a resort sometimes." He chuckled under his breath, but the invite was there. If Manea intended to make friends, Artorias was open to the idea, and his home would be open to the Mendacium family.

One big happy family

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

02-05-2022, 07:07 PM
The way the other alpha was so flustered over her plain speak about their sex lives was amusing and adorable. She knew not all wolves grew up speaking as openly about these things as she had and he did seem to be moderately young still at that so it wasn't all that surprising, but it was very cute to watch all the same. She gave him a sly grin and chuckled when he made comment about her husband being a lucky brute, replying, "He certainly is. I make sure of that." She had no qualms in flaunting her abilities when it came to sex and the like. She was a great lover and she knew it. Alastor's ravenous hunger for her and his reactions when they were together were proof enough of that. It made her wonder about other wolves' sex lives—like this young alpha and his lady. It was a curiosity she'd probably never have answered, but it was a fun thought to imagine on at the very least. Her brows lifted with interest when he offered the pack's amenities to them for their vacation plans and she gave an appreciative nod of her head. "Quite a generous offer! Maybe I'll take you up on that."

She listened intently while he explained the premise behind The Hallows and his noble vision for the castle dwelling pack. The ideals behind being a pack where the weary could rest and recover was certainly a commendable one, though she did wonder how well that worked in practice. She had hardly ever met a group that truly gave without wanting anything in return, but perhaps The Hallows was a rare exception. She was interested in his description of their infirmary and the healers that manned it. Elysium had more than its fair share of fighters, but they lacked the healers to patch them up efficiently at the moment. His explanation of how this had been his mother's dream originally made a little smile pull at her lips. She hoped that one day her children would be as eager to see the pack she created continue under their rule. "Well, I do hope we'll be able to form a friendship then," she replied with a chuckle. "It certainly sounds like a good time. Perhaps once I finally get some healers among my ranks they'll be able to learn a thing or two from yours." She was tempted to have Irilyth visit for a bit, but as their only healer she couldn't spare to be without her for any length of time. Perhaps she'd be able to recruit another and they could take turns learning from more experienced healers.

Manea | Temno | Ciemny

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

02-06-2022, 03:23 AM

Manea had no idea how right her assumptions about him were. Artorias had not grown up in as sex positive and open of a family as she had, and all of this was very new to the young brute. Only now as he was maturing was he starting to realize it was something that could be reveled in and explored with pride. It was taking some getting used to, but he was finding he quite liked it, and Manea was just further reinforcement of that for him. The sly grin she gave him followed by her response of making sure that her husband was a very lucky brute sent a spike of fire through Artorias' belly again, and once more he was forced to stop his brain from trying to imagine what she did to her husband to make him so lucky. "O-Oh really. Well, he's, uh, definitely a lucky brute for sure to have a wife as good looking and talented as you to make sure of that." Heat surged beneath his cheeks again. Manea was so open with flaunting her sexual prowess and abilities in the bedroom that Artorias started to wonder who she was and where she'd been in life to give her such confidence, then silently wondered if this was what he and Briar would be like the longer they spent together perfecting their own art of sexuality. Artorias was finding it difficult to think about anything other than that subject—perhaps because he was still coming down from his high of mating with Briar, or perhaps because Manea seemed to be pushing all of his buttons wittingly or unwittingly, it was hard to tell.

Thankfully, Manea seemed to be delighted by his offer to use the Hallows as a vacationing spot and that gave Artorias a moment's reprieve to gather what little of his pride he could salvage and pretend to be normal. "You're certainly very welcome to. I'd love to host you and your husband." As he explained what the Hallows' premise was, he saw an intrigued look cross Manea's features, followed by a small smile when he mentioned how he'd taken over the pack after his mother to continue her legacy. "I hope we do as well," he replied with a sincere smile back to the violet alphess. He knew the Hallows would never be friends with everyone, but the more real friends and allies they could have, the better. "My healers would be glad to teach what they know to any of your members. And if you do need any assistance from us in the interim, I have plenty of healers I can loan to your pack for a time, just to help get your pack up and running." Artorias knew all too well the demand for talented healers, and a pack without one could very easily succumb to disease or injury quickly. Given that Manea was founding her pack so far from the Hallows, he wouldn't mind possibly loaning a healer to help them get established for a season or two.

"You said you're founding your pack on an island in northeastern Boreas?" asked Artorias with an interested nod. "I haven't done much roaming up in those parts. Perhaps once you and your family get settled in, I could pay a visit, get to explore the land and know you and your husband and family better." What better way to make friends than mutual visits, right? Manea and her brute could come vacation in the Hallows, and perhaps he'd spend a few nights with her pack to see some of the lands he didn't get to explore up there. Maybe Briar would like to take the trip with him too.

One big happy family