Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
01-16-2022, 07:44 PM
~Alarr is welcome to join the thread as well

Under the warmth of the sun the heat of the springs wasn't very tempting to splash around in, but she would keep this place in mind for when winter rolled around and heat was a much sought after commodity. Taking a bath wasn't her priority today anyways, and she swiftly stepped away from the water to go snuffling around amongst the foliage and undergrowth. Her gaze was peeled for the specific plant, looking for the tell-tale signs of white feathered tips instead of petals. After all her run-ins with predators she wanted to gather some herbs that helped to soothe the aching of sore muscles and speed up healing, using some of the knowledge that Ardyn had told her about.

Inoki walked around, head down as she used her forelegs to spread apart any particularly thick bushes to see if the Boneset was hiding somewhere in them. It was fairly common, but could be a little difficult to find as it preferred damp soil, and many plants liked to grow in such an environment. But that's why she was here, as the water from the hot springs created a pretty much perfect environment for her herb to grow in. She just needed to find it now.

Healing 1/3

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
01-16-2022, 08:21 PM

Ulmaria wandered about the territory as Álarr went about his herb gathering. In fact she was looking for herbs as well and with her uncle's permission and her companions by her side she set about on her mission. According to Piper there was boneset about this place. The lemur had described the plant to her and off she waddled to try and find some. Ulmaria came upon some beautiful pools. Wisps of steam rose from some of them. She was about to wander closer for a look when she spied a dark-pelted woman not far off. Ulmaria squeaked in surprise and ducked down in the weeds, trying to hide.

Inoki

Loner

Advanced Healer (70)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Melorama

Ooh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantIt's a Miracle
01-20-2022, 02:05 AM

Her search was interrupted by a squeak off to the side, and instinctively she lifted her head up to look around. At first she thought it might've been a rabbit or a squirrel that had spooked at her presence, but now that her face wasn't smooshed amongst the weeds and grasses she could smell the musky scent of another wolf. Teal blue eyes looked around, but spotted no wolf walking around, and it was only as her gaze dipped down to the grasses once more that the dark form of a very small wolf was visible, crouched down in between the weeds.

The wolf was clearly a child simply based off the size, but looked quite afraid so she didn't make any attempt to move closer to them. Instead she continued her search for the herb, but half her attention was on the child. "I'm looking for some Boneset, a herb used for healing. Would you like to help me? It often grows in moist areas like on this bank." Inoki spoke softly and gently, only glancing at the child from the corner of her eye as she stepped along the bank. Surely there had to be some here, it was the perfect location for the herb.

Healing 2/3

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
01-21-2022, 08:53 PM

Ulmaria peered through the grass, amethyst eyes blinking rapidly. She gazed curiously at the pretty woman who looked about for a moment before finally settling on her. Oh. Well, she wasn't that surprised. With the bright splotches of color in her coat it was hard to hide some times and the weeds were rather sparse here. At the mention of boneset she sat up swiftly. "I'm looking for that to! Piper told me about it." She tilted her head straight up to gaze at the lemur who dropped down out of the trees. "We'll help! Is it true it's good for fevers? Does it do other stuff?" Not that she doubted Piper but she was excited to hear from another healer. Ulmaria pranced about, looking for boneset as she rattled off her questions.

Álarr

Avalon
Beta

Master Fighter (330)

Master Healer (246)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
03-12-2022, 10:20 AM

Álarr looked up from his herb gathering long enough to realize that Ulmaria had taken off. With a sigh he stopped what he was doing and set off to look for her. This was another example of why he wouldn't make a good father. His attention had a tendency to only focus on one thing at a time and that was his herb hunting. He couldn't spare his attention long on a wandering child. Thankfully it didn't take long to find her but his heart skipped a beat when he spied an unfamiliar woman. He cleared his throat to alert both of them to his presence. "Hello, there. Ulmaria. Please don't wander off like that." The stranger didn't seem to be a threat but he didn't want to encourage his niece to go wandering off like that.

Ulmaria

Avalon
Healer

Master Healer (255)

Master Fighter (250)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7
03-12-2022, 10:21 AM

Tufts of little white flowers caught Ulmaria's attention and she squeaked in excitement, bounding toward the plant. She reached out and sniffed it lightly before looking back to Piper who nodded. She turned back toward the woman. "I found some, I found some!" Grinning she bent her head and chewed off the nearest plant at the base of the stem. Around that time her uncle showed up and she winched. Oops. "Oh, sorry uncle, I just wanted to find some plants for you!" He didn't sound terribly mad but the even way he spoke kind of unnerved her a bit. Álarr had a tendency to be straightforward and blunt.