gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
01-19-2022, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 04:35 PM by Celeste. Edited 2 times in total.)

Frustration seethed from her core at the predicament she'd gotten herself into. Before the whole Long Night situation that she really still didn't know anything about, she had a beautiful, silky soft, marbled coat that she loved dearly. Spending afternoons grooming herself was admittedly one of her favorite pastimes. If she didn't look her best then everyone would think poorly of her. Sure, it was superficial and probably self-absorbed of her to think like that, but she also cared about her looks. Now, oh boy, she had a lot to deal with emotionally.

She was naked! Naked. So horribly, ugly, disgustingly naked and she didn't know what to do with herself. How could she care for a coat that she didn't even know was going to grow back? Not to mention, her tail appeared longer and more feline? How that was possible she didn't know. Truly, Celeste blamed that stupid cloaked guy who gave the mysterious item to her in the first place! What a horrible way to go out, huh? Presuming death would come to her soon because why else would all of her hair fall out, the petite girl plunked herself down in the middle of the prairie.

Perched on a rock, with no shade above her, she placed her chin on her wrinkly paws with a look of disgust on her face. Both ears folded back as she scorned herself. Thankfully today, the sky would be cloudy and there was little risk of obtaining any sort of severe sunburn. Out ahead of her, her companion pounced through the weeds after mice and birds. At least he was having fun. Letting out a dramatic sigh, Celeste let her eyes close for a moment so she could mourn over her loss.

CELESTE

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
01-19-2022, 02:44 PM

Ever since his Dad had fucked off to do ever so important koi things, Kuroki had tried to stick close too Ashen to be his Mother's shoulder to lean on. It sucked to see how torn up she was, miserable as she huddled up atop her soft furs, wishing things had worked out different. He'd never been that attached too his sire, they were just too different and had never gotten along but- well it was a dick move, right? There was no way around it, no excuses that could ever be good enough. But anyway, he'd jaunted out this way to clear his mind, not bog it down with even more bitter thoughts on his Mother's behalf.

Roaming the Prairie once more, Oki was quick to catch sight of-something? All soft, pink and wrinkly and...Wait was that Cel? Rushing over as quick as his gangly form would allow, he skidded to a stop as he took her in. Naked. Wrinkly. With creases and crevices, and- Kuroki couldn't stop himself and erupted into a chorus of laughter, so hard it made it difficult to breathe.

"You-you look like a ball sack" He wheezed, stumbling to the side, drunk on laughter.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

01-19-2022, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2022, 04:35 PM by Celeste. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nearly dozed off under the mild afternoon sky, her nose caught a whiff of him first. Fuck. No. Not him. Please not him. One ear tilted toward the sound of paws rustling through the grass. There were loud thumps of paws against the dirt as she began to feel a slight rumble of vibration through the rock. Opening one bright aquamarine eye into a slit big enough to see, her heart sunk into her stomach. A gangly but rather hunky blob of obsidian speckled with red and clothed in muscles. Headed straight her way.

She wasn't going to have time to run away to hide at the pace he was going. When he slid to a stop, his eruption of laughter made her ears slick back. Staying atop the rock, Celeste let out a very loud and audible groan as her eyes rolled back into her head. He wasn't going to stop laughing, was he? The sort of bellyaching laugh that made your chest hurt when you finally couldn't catch your breath. At first, she wanted to laugh with him because yeah, her being all wrinkly and gross was fucking hilarious.

It was when his comment shook out between the laughter that her lips pursed into a fine line and she stared him dead on. Lifting her head to look at him better since, at this height, she was finally able to see eye to eye with him. She waited for a few beats to see if the laughter would subside. When it didn't, a small smile curled on her lips. "How do you know what those look like? From what I see, you don't have any," Celeste wasn't being serious but her head did tilt to motion toward his rear end as if she had indeed gotten a look at what lay between his hind legs.

Kuroki

Hemlock
Sundowner

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipAll Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
Ooh La LaOverachieverSnake EyesHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! VengeancePride - Bisexual
Mammoth Hunter
01-24-2022, 12:02 PM

Kuroki wasn't even mad, he deserved that, but still couldn't help but laugh even harder. His vision blurred as he raised a paw to wipe the tears from his eyes, his breaths coming out in extended oooohs as he tried to level it all out. Just coast along without bursting into laughter once more. It was tough, quite arguably the hardest thing he'd done in what felt like forever, but he managed. Sort of.

"Aight aight, what happened to you? Someone shave you in your sleep or something?" If that was the case then he supposed as a gentleman it was his duty to hunt 'em down and make the thief return the fur. Maybe they'd be able to stick it on with mud till it grew back properly.

[Image: jCtsUWy.gif]

Celeste

Somnium

Master Intellectual (375)

Master Hunter (370)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

01-24-2022, 12:18 PM

Her features relaxed after the words uttered from her mouth made her realize that she may have been a tad mean. It wasn't really his fault for laughing. Anyone who saw her naked probably would have laughed. As Oki wiped his eyes from the tears of laughter, Celeste took a moment to look at her hairless body. "Ok, maybe I do look like a ballsack," she muttered under her breath as she closed her eyes. Turning to place her chin on the rock she laid on, she placed her paws over her face as a groan rumbled in her.

"Oki, I wish it was that easy." Truthfully, she wanted to cry but she would be damned if she let any tears shed in front of him. Peaking one eye out from beneath an ivory paw, she looked at him to see if he was being serious. He did seem to have some concern over her condition so it was time to confess. "I may have stupidly traded some crystals for uh a thing. See, it worked on the damn cat," her paw reached out to point at her companion that now adorned a matching set of horns like her's. Scrunching her brow, she looked back over to Oki with a frown.

"Apparently, nothing good is coming for me. After I bathed in the said item, my fur fell out, and uh, my tail looks a little longer," Celeste let it wag a few times so he could get a good look at it. "You can laugh, I know it's stupid," she let her eyes roll for a moment before covering them back up with her paws. "What am I going to do?" Her voice was muffled and obviously strained as she fought back the frustration. How was she to believe her fur was going to grow back? She could be naked forever.