size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - Pansexual
01-23-2022, 02:57 PM

Ichor wasn't really sure how he'd managed to make it to round two, he knew he was good, after all he was a son of Recluse Klein and he had cool teeth and was quick and harder to catch but well the other boy had had cool teeth and other things. But he'd somehow managed to eke out a win and so here he was, he was going to be going up against Mac now! This was turf he was more familiar with.

The boy bounced excitedly towards a cleared area where he knew he and Mac could have a good tussle. He spun to face his brother, forked tongue hanging from his grinning jaw. "Let's do this!"

Ichor vs Macabre for Spar
Round 0/2
Size: Extra small
Build: Light
Mutation 1: Serrated teeth - offensive
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Beginner Intellectual

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-23-2022, 08:47 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Ah, finally! He was going to spar with his littlest - yet one of the most fun - brother! Besides Ghoul, he’d always liked the smaller boy as well, his zest for life and the passion for fighting as they all held eithin intruiged him. The two were fairly similsr in their energy and personalities, so the speckled child anticipated this would be a fun spar. No matter who won or lost, to him it was all a fun game. Macabre grinned his toothy smile, silver eyes glowing as his brother;s forked tongue slipped from his maw. He always thought his tongue was cool, maybe Ichor was half-snake or something! He didn’t have any cool mutations himself, so he’d mave to make do with what he was given.

"Yeah, let’s do this! I’ll start!" Mac chirped, bounding back a few strides from his brother in the grassy clearing. He sunk back into a play bow position, wiggling a little as he eyed the smaller child eagerly. Then, with a start, he bounded forward, muscular limbs churning the ground as he launched towards Ichor, aiming to bowl him over and playfully nip at the littler boy’s scruff as well. Now he’d get to experience what it was like to be the bigger sibling for once! Always having to jump around his much taller siblings got a bit old after a while.

Macabre vs Ichor for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ichor

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

01-25-2022, 11:42 PM

Ichor would always have a special bond with Viscera, they were two halves of a whole in a way he doubted anyone else would ever slot into his life. But Macabre was easily Ichor's next favorite brother, technically Widow won favorite sister by default but he found both her and Ghoul to be a little too boring for him. Macabre was easy to pull along on his adventures and he played really well, he was just as determined to win as Ichor was which meant he presented a real challenge for the boy, which was more fun than a half-hearted game with anyone else.

Ichor watched his brother as Macabre danced away from him. Unlike Macabre the boy had little hope he would ever be able to use his height and strength against anyone. Even the boy he'd fought to get here had been taller than himself if only by a little bit. But maybe that was good, it meant he didn't need to worry about how to face someone whom he couldn't skirt around under. He braced himself for his brother's charge but instead of attempting to simple plant himself and resist being bowled over he kept himself loose and limp, letting himself roll over easily, this took the back of his neck away from his brother's playful nips, instead, he rolled onto his back, opening up his vulnerable stomach sure but also giving him a better vantage to try and kick out at his brother's jaw with his hindleg, which he could coil and shoot out with more precision than his forelimbs.

Ichor vs Macabre for spar
Round 1/2

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta

Macabre

Loner

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
01-29-2022, 08:19 PM
TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

"Speech!"
Macabre grinned as Ichor let himself be bowled over, and launched his own attack - dodging the speckled child’s scruff bites and instead launching his hindlimbs into his jaw. A few hit, and he giggled. It didn’t really hurt - they were siblings and knew their limits with each other, even in a tournament. Still, he had his own tricks up his sleeve. He’d pulled this stunt before many, many times against their bigger brothers and sister. Letting himself take a few blows from Ichor’s flailing hind limbs, he swiftly leaped to one side of the smaller boy, and with a playful swipe, Mac aimed to use his head to essentially scoop Ichor off the ground and flip him over - like he was the spatula and Ichor the pancake. The ground was fairly soft, and it wouldn’t be a terrible fall. They were having fun, after all - the boy enjoyed his smaller brother’s energy and tempo. They were both energetic, feisty, and very much playful. It was a brotherly bond in and of itself.

Macabre vs Ichor for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Medium
Build: Medium
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Intermediate Intellectual

i’m evil to the core!—
what i shouldn’t do i will
they say i’m emotional—
what i want to save i’ll kill

Ichor

Loner

Advanced Fighter (80)

Beginner Intellectual (0)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

02-01-2022, 06:39 PM

Ichor certainly wasn't going all out, he was fully capable of whipping himself into a frenzy but he'd gotten scolded by mama enough to know better than to do that to his siblings, so he wasn't quite as rabid as he had been when he'd fought the previous boy. It was almost more of a drill than a pure fight, Macabre took a few kicks before he easily jumped out of the way. Ichor was starting to roll over towards his brother, just barely on his shoulder when Macabre scooped him up with his muzzle. Ichor's eyes grew wide and he suddenly flashed his forelimbs out to try and grab hold of his brother's face to avoid being tossed. He reached foreword serrated teeth looking to grab hold of one of Macabre's ears to help his grip and less as an actual attempt to hurt his brother.

Ichor vs Macabre for Spar
Round 2/2

"Ichor Klein"

Art by yo-stta

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-06-2022, 02:27 PM

And the winner is...

Macabre

Ichor must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Ichor:
Attack Roll: 23
Defense Roll: 30
Agility Roll: 73
Perception Roll: 92
Total: 218
Attack[23] + 10% Bonus[2.30]: 25.30
Defense[30] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 30.00
Agility[73] + 15% Bonus[10.95]: 83.95
Perception[92] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 92.00
Total[231.25] + -15% Bonus[-34.69]: 196.56