An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
01-24-2022, 09:16 AM

Duchess had been struggling a lot well, emotionally. She found herself down in the southern continent after her breakdown with Indigo. She trekked through all the lands of Auster, almost walking through all of the memories of her life. Draco, and Indigo. She made it to the southern shores, looking down into the shallow waters before taking a seat and seeing her muddled reflection in the bay's surface. This was where she found Indigo, and when he took her home. She sighed longingly, fighting back tears and emotions though maybe that's why she came down to Auster. She had a hard time letting the others see what she felt these days.

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Ricin

"Born In Suffering; Built with Love"

Elysium
Tracker

Master Navigator (240)

Master Intellectual (270)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022TeacherDouble Master1K
01-24-2022, 10:51 AM
Ricin had decided to go out and explore today. The band is quickly becoming his family and, with the feeling of belonging, the boy has felt the urge to be useful in some way. He may not be a fighter but he loves to scout areas. That is why is down in the bay today, to map out the area in his head. The dolphins break the surface of the shallow water, poking there noses up to look at the light blue wolf, have the pup so mesmerized that Ricin almost misses the sound of another wolf approaching. Luckily, the boy does catch the shuffling of paws and he quickly ducks behind a large mangrove tree.

He tries to hide his large form whoever approaches, hoping that whoever they are, they don’t want to fight. A small, sad wolf comes into view, making her toward the waters. She seems preoccupied with their thoughts and sadness as she sits near the shallow water. Sympathy fills Ricin, he understands and knows first-hand how memories can swallow one up and the decides he needs to help her. Without a second thought, the boy steps out from his hiding spot and clears his throat, hoping to let the woman know he here without startling her. Slowly, he moves to sit next to her, saying as he goes, “Hey. You okay?” Ricin tries to be kind, tries to offer her a warm, reassuring smile while doing his best not to trip over his own paws.

"Speech"

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
01-24-2022, 12:04 PM
Duchess was looking down in the waters at the many waterlife flowing along the grassy seaweeds but her mind was not here in this moment. She was almost hypnotized by the way the seaweed and the water moved, the ripples from underneath as the sea creatures waved around.

When then young boy approached her, she hadn't even noticed until he spoke. She jumped slightly as he asked if she was alright, her paw raising to her face to wipe away a tear that may have fallen. She chuckled nervously in response, like there was nothing wrong. "Oh, I'm fine." She glanced shyly over at the blue boy before her eyes went back to the waters below them, "Did you come here to watch the manatees and dolphins too?"

"Duchess"
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Ricin

Elysium
Tracker

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

01-24-2022, 12:42 PM
Ricin seems to have startled the purple and black lady that sits, crying. He hesitates for a moment, the blue pup uncertain if he should intrude. The sadness he feels for her, pushes him forward and the that she chuckles and says she is fine leads the boy to believe that she is anything but. He sits near her, eyes on her face and not the sea life around them. When she looks into the waters and asks about being here to watch, Ricin shrugs his shoulders and says, “I didn’t know this place existed! I’ve never seen water like this. Hey, are those manatees?” Pointing a large paw toward a dolphin that peaks its head out the water, Ricin adds, “I’ve never seen ‘em before. Manatees or dolphins. Are they nice?” Quirking a brow at the sad woman, he waits to see what she says.

The swaying seaweed pulls his attention back down to the water as crimson eyes watch the way the water lazily pulls the seaweed back and forth. Fish and creatures unknown to the pup swim through and around the green stuff, bubbles often escaping to breach the surface and cause ripples. His eyes widen in delight and he turns to the purple lady, saying excitedly, “This is so cool! I’ve never seen anything like it!” Eyes dance with joy as he quickly adds, “Oh, I forgot to tell you, my name’s Ricin.” A broad smile is given to the sad lady before his eyes return to the scene before them.

"Speech"

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

01-24-2022, 08:43 PM
Duchess looked out at the creature the pup was pointing at, and in response she gave another quiet hum of a chuckle. "No, that's a dolphin." She scanned the waters quickly, the sea creatures moving around in the waters made it difficult to clearly make out what was swimming in the seaweed. Her paw lifted up quickly to point out at one of them under the water, "That's a manatee." She smiled gently before looking back at the pup. All the water animals were living harmoniously together at least at the moment. And it made her wonder  how she didn't see this kind of beauty when she was here with Indigo when she found him. She had other things on her mind back then, and this pup now was taking her away from her struggles today if only for a moment. "They are very friendly, they might even come up to see you." She stated before looking back at the boy. The joys in his outward emotions made her more happy than he could know, she felt like she was missing something in her life now. "My name's Duchess." She responded back before her eyes returned with his out the the water.

"Duchess"

Ricin

Elysium
Tracker

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

01-24-2022, 08:58 PM
Ricin nods his head, watching the dolphin disappear back beneath the surface of the murky waters. He leans slightly toward the purple wolf, skewing his lips as if he has a secret to tell her and only her. The pup says, “That dolphin keeps watching me. Do I have something on my face?” Eyes are alight with joy and he chuckles as he watches the creatures swimming in peace. Crimson eyes zoom to the spot that the lady points out and sees the large blunt nose of a manatee before it disappears. His jaw drops open and eyes round in wonder, excitement causes the boy to start wiggling while he sits. Joy-filled eyes turn to purple lady as she explains that they are friendly and Ricin blurts out, “Think one will come see us?” His tail pummels the ground as he looks to her, dipping his head in greeting as she offers her name. The blue pup asks, “Want to see if a manatee will come visit Duchess? Might be a lot of fun!” He wiggles and chuckles as his puppy-fueled excitement makes itself known.

"Speech"