size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
01-29-2022, 07:22 AM
A single brown and white feather jutted out from the vegetation, proving his suspicions right that a group of turkey had passed through recently. Bronze was hot on their trail, having caught wind of them a good distance away from this crumbling structure. It wasn't a terribly glamorous meal but he was hungry and he had to take advantage of food where he could. Such was the life of a loner. Passing up an easier meal in favor of one much more difficult would be stupid. The scent of deer and elk followed him but he ignored them, trudging on. He picked up his pace when he saw the telltale signs of turkey feet digging in the dirt, certain now he was hot on their trail - but it seemed they'd traversed the wall. Ah well, he'd been here before, he could do the same. Pacing along the edge of the wall, he finally found an opening and leapt up high, pausing at the top to scan the horizon for any sign of the birds.

Fable

Loner

Advanced Intellectual (95)

Advanced Hunter (110)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-06-2022, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 03:33 PM by Fable. Edited 3 times in total.)

Summer had made her quite bold. Venturing further north than she ever had before, Fable strolled along and enjoyed the stiff breeze. This terrain was new to her - an entirely different bouquet of prey, sights, and smells made her walk a little bit slower than usual. She was taking her time, drinking in the scenery. Construction had moved along nicely for the school and she was looking forward to teaching, but she still felt a little underprepared. Could she really be a good teacher? Did she have skills worth sharing? A certain cloaked figure seemed to find her cooking completely pedestrian - worse than that, even. She may as well have served up a warmed plate of seagull droppings.

Tch. He wouldn't know gourmet if it bit him on the butt, she assured herself. Right?! He didn't even have a corporeal body! How could he taste things! Fable shook her head vigorously - she'd been down this road before. More than once. There was no good dwelling on it. She was in the pursuit of self-improvement! That's why she'd come so far from home, to study and fetch new ingredients. A rustle of feathers and the nearby but unseen sound of land fowl tickled her ears. Mmm. Turkey. Fable slowed her steps and reoriented herself to the sound, coming up face-to-face with a stony wall. She tilted her head, only stopped for a moment, then found a craggy place to scale the wall. Stones skittered down behind her paws. Just a breeze, turkeys! Don't mind me! This would be a perfect lookout to plot her - "Oh!" she said, clambering up on to the wall and coming nose-to-nose with a young man. "I was focused on the turkey, I..." she rambled, then sat back and introduced herself. "I'm Fable. Were you after them as well?"

"Fable"

Bronze

Armada
Warrior

Master Fighter (270)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

OverachieverSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantDream WeaverSnake Eyes
02-08-2022, 02:01 PM

For a short while he thought he might be alone out here, but he was quickly proven wrong. The arrival of a stranger went almost unnoticed until he heard paws scrambling over rocky soil below, and he tilted his head as he looked around, spinning to face the stranger as she climbed up onto the very same stretch of wall he'd been conquering. His nose wrinkled, studying her silently as she spoke and he tried to make sense of her hurried greeting. "Bronze," he introduced himself curtly, his brow furrowing slightly all the while. "That's me. My name," he added, nice and awkward and off-handed, like it needed any clarification. Yep. You could... join me?" Two wolves going after a group of turkey sounded better than one, though this whole social thing wasn't his biggest strength.