An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-02-2022, 11:57 PM

Cerberus had been getting out of his funk from after Viper's death, time couldn't heal all wounds but he was feeling significantly better since everything had happened. He was going over some other bumps with losing his fight in the raid, but that was in his own time.

He came to Chimera and Aliana's den, it sounded so quiet now with all the pups grown enough to be out around the island with each other. He wasn't exactly sure if Aliana was in their room or was out around the balconies watching the children. So he went to the room first. Stepping in slightly, he called for her, "Aliana?" He waited to hear from her before going anywhere else.

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
02-05-2022, 06:06 PM
It was one of the few nice days that Auster saw during its wintertime, the rains staved off long enough for the mud to dry back to dirt in the garden and allow her children outside to play. Although the sun was still hidden behind a heavy overcast sky, Aliana was thankful for the dry, mild weather. If she'd been forced to keep all six rambunctious boys cooped up inside the estate any longer, she was afraid they'd start tearing the place apart! At least now they could burn off some energy outside. Aliana was sitting outside on the covered porch off of their bedroom suite, watching her boys running about and playing in the garden. Her heart swelled with love and joy every time she looked at them, and all the bliss they brought her had been well worth the heartache that had proceeded it.

A youthful voice calling to her from inside the suite caught her attention, and Ali glanced back through the windows they had opened to allow the cool breeze to air out the rooms. It was Cerberus. Rising swiftly to her paws, Aliana stepped back through the open door from the porch into the bedroom to spot Cerb standing halfway in the doorway. The queen greeted the young prince with a bright, affectionate smile while she walked over to welcome him in. "Cerberus, hello, dear! My, you're getting so tall! Please, come in!" She ushered the lad in, who had grown tremendously and stood well over her now, nearly reaching his father's height as he aged. "I'm just watching your brothers out in the garden. Would you like to join me?" She began to make her way back to the patio, taking Cerberus with her if he wished.

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-05-2022, 09:16 PM

Cerberus was comfortable around all of Chimera's queens, they were all like special mothers to him. But he also knew his manners and wouldn't have burst into Aliana's room without warning. He smiled as she commented on his height and then nodded carefully as she invited him in to watch his siblings out in the garden. "I'd love that." He responded while walking forward to join her on the patio. He looked down at his younger siblings who had also been slowly growing by the day.

"Actually Aliana..." He spoke, a little nervous while he pushed his large paw across the ground over in front of her, "I know you've been through a hard time and I appreciate that you could be there for me when I needed you and let me spend time with my brothers while they were still small." He lifted his paw to reveal a silver chained bracelet with twelve shining pearls painted over with the colors of Aliana's children eyes. He couldn't truly know her loss as a mother to child before her surviving litter, but none the less wanted her to know that he cared about what she had gone through and was happy to be able to see her happiness now.

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff

Aliana

"The Ash and Snow Queen"

Elysium
Nurse

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Joe

1KThe Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual
02-05-2022, 10:38 PM
Aliana was always so impressed with Cerberus. The young lad had grown into a fine gentleman, a point of pride for Fenmyre, and no doubt the apple of his father's eye. Chimera certainly had plenty of reason to be proud of his firstborn son. She had no inkling of Chimera's plans for the future of Fenmyre, but if he announced that Cerberus would be his heir, it would come as no surprise to her. The boy exemplified all the best traits of his sire and dam, and though not of her own blood, Ali loved him like he was hers. The two wolves stepped out onto the porch to continue watching the half dozen little wolf nuggets tumbling about the garden, making sure they weren't hurting each other or eating things they shouldn't be.

While they relaxed on the patio, Cerberus spoke up again, catching Ali's attention with a flick of a gray ear. She noticed the sudden nervousness uncharacteristic to the almost yearling, tilting her head in wonder what had shifted his disposition. He slid a paw over to her, thanking her for being there for him even when things were hard for herself. "You don't have to thank me for tha-" she began to say, but her words were cut short when Cerberus lifted his paw to reveal the surprise he'd been hiding away. A beautiful silver bracelet with a dozen pearls hanging from it glistened before her eyes. Gasping in awe, Ali lifted the stunning jewelry, noticing that the pearls were painted specific colors—all matching the eyes of her beloved children.

"Oh, Cerberus," she gasped as she fawned over the immensely thoughtful gift. Tears welled up in the corners of her eyes while she slipped the bracelet over her wrist, feeling her heart wrench at the sentiment. "Sweetheart, this is so lovely! Thank you!" Aliana knew Cerberus wasn't much for outward physical affection, but she still needed to show her love and gratitude for the pup. She reached to pull him into a loving embrace, giving him the option to retreat at any time so as not to make him uncomfortable. Little happy tears dripped down her muzzle while a huge, motherly smile painted her features. "I know I could never replace your mother, and I would never want to disrespect her by trying. But I hope you know that I love you, Cerberus, and you are as much my son too. I will always be here for you, no matter what." Ali wasn't blind to the loss Cerberus had suffered. Just as she had lost her children, he had lost his mother, both wolves two sides of the same coin of grief. As long as she lived, Cerberus would be her son as much as her children were.

"Aliana"

As her mate, Chimera may enter any thread Aliana is in.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

02-06-2022, 02:17 PM

Aliana was actually the furthest emotionally of the queens to him, but not as of recently. While he was young, Viper didn't want him around her not that he knew that. He grew up in Siren and Dalila's den pretty much, and on the rare occasion spent time with both Chimera and Aliana. Now that Viper was gone and he was older he had more opportunity to get to know Aliana and they were able to share some happiness in midst of their losses. Cerberus wanted to see her happy just like he wanted for Siren and Dalila, he would do what he could to keep it that way.

It wasn't that he didn't care for physical affections, he and Aliana just hadn't really spent that kind of time together. So when she leaned in to give him a hug he too raised a paw over her back and nestled gently into her scruff in response. He pulled his head back to look at her again, but kept his paw over her back, "I'll be here for you too, Aliana." He went to pull her back in again into another hug. Whether it would have hurt Viper's soul or not, Cerberus saw all three of the women as his mothers. It was something he truly couldn't help, but there was no sense of guilt in the back of his mind for how much he loved and cared for them.

"Cerberus"
F2U base by Starwuff