ardent

Adopts Le Keno

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2014, 01:42 PM
So here we are again, offering up some adopts and whatnot for claiming. xD They don?t all need to be adopted of course, but any who want in on any of my Character?s families and plots and all are more than welcome to come in! So please sit back, relax, and browse through all your choices. Over time I will add some designs to the families to choose from, though you are welcome to make your own as well. Names and genders are free to be changed EXCEPT for the remaining Walker / Kedieo littermate. She must stay a female.

The main character(s) I want to see adopted are::

-Illuminata Ethne {Female} OR Cesario Ethne {Male} [4 Years]

Quick List of All Available By Litter::

Harper Kedieo {Female}, Zaire Kedieo {Male} [5 Years]

Arome Kedieo {Female}, Venus Kedieo {Female}, Emerald Kedieo {Male}, Caae Kedieo {Male}

Lynn Kedieo / Walker {Female} [2 Years]

Allia Ethne {Female} [7 Years]

Gyiir Ethne {Male}, Gar Ethne {Male} [5 Years]

Illuminata Ethne {Female}, Cesario Ethne {Male} [4 Years]

--- Savvil {Female} [3 Years]

--- Savvil {two or three, either gender.} [2 Years]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Background About These First Few Sets:: These families / packs are all centered in the same area, an area called Lyenne. The Kedieo Clan was the first to settle there with the Ethne Clan following shortly after. Over time the familes grew so large, claiming wolves and expanding their territories, that they became known as Clans that were split up into several different packs. Several other smaller families live near the Clans, the threat of being claimed lingering, especially now that war has broken out between the two over the death of the Kedieo Empress, Keno Kedieo II. The war started about nine months ago and continues to wage on even now.

Adoptable Set One:: The Kedieo Line

Story Of Foundation / First Generation:: The Kedieo Clan was founded by Keno Kedieo I, a woman of bold nature and a strong will. She had a hunger for power and took the lands she first claimed in Lyenne by murdering the family that lived there. Ruling with an iron paw and merciless nature she had little problem with killing those who did not agree with her, spies, and even deformed pups. Weakness was not tolerated, even from her own children. Later named The Blood Empress for her red coat, Keno raised her Clan up of a much darker mindset... However it would seem that karma would catch up to the woman. As the birthing time for her last litter was nearing it was clear the woman was not quite right anymore, snapping even at those she trusted. She killed her own mate in cold blood as he slept. There was hardly any trace of her children being born, save for the blood stains upon the den floor and her muzzle when her eldest son, Kyte, found her. The woman had completely lost her mind, laughing hysterically alone in her den. Kyte ended up killing her and claiming the right to Emperor of the Clan.

Then-Current:: Kyte ruled over the Kedieo Clan for a couple years, taking a mate. Though the woman had a litter, little know that the pups did not actually belong to Kyte. The woman, Merleawe, had been raped prior to mating with the Emperor... And fear kept her from saying anything. The pups were raised as the future heirs to the Clan, unaware of the truth.

One of these pups was Keno Kedieo II. As the first born she was first in line to inherit the Kedieo Clan. Though not as ruthless and bloodthirsty as the woman she was named for, Keno II was not a woman one wanted to cross paths with. She did not seek fights, however she had little problem standing for her fellow wolves and standing for what they saw was right. She no longer forced wolves into the Kedieo Clan, as both her grandmother and father did, but sought them ought to ask if they wished to join something larger, safer, than the small bands they were in. All wolves that joined, however, were asked to change their surname to Kedieo.

Keno II, during a trip outside of Lyenne, would meet a calico brute by the name of Allen Walker. The night spent with the brute would result in a litter of four... The firstborn being Kau. He was raised from a young age to have a mentality of a leader, along with his siblings. For even if they were not to become the Emperor / Empress they would still be expected to maintain high ranks within the Clan.

But when Keno was killed during a border skirmish and Kau was expected to ascend to the rank of the emperor the male laughed in the faces of the alphas of the packs in the Kedieo Clan. He refused the position, leaving the land of Lyenne without a single bit of remorse. The Kedieo Clan was left in disarray... Fighting now among the packs themselves as wolves attempted to claim the title of Emperor / Empress for themselves.

The Family {Including Those Up For Grabs!}

-Keno Kedieo I {First Empress}{Female} x Kaiio {Adviser -- Under Keno}{Male}

-Kyte Kedieo {Second Emperor} {Male}, Harper Kedieo {Female} [Alphess -- Under Keno I], Nicole Kedieo {Female}, Zaire Kedieo [Alpha -- Under Keno I] {Male}
[Current Age -- 6 Years. Born Autumn.]
{Keno I x Kaiio -- Litter One}

-Soubi Kedieo [General -- Under Kyte.] {Male} , Asch Kedieo [Alpha -- Under Keno I] {Male}, Kiya Kedieo {Female} [Alpha -- Under Kyte]
[Current Age -- 5 Years. Born Autumn]
{Keno I x Kaiio -- Litter Two}

-Merleawe Kedieo {{Mate to Kyte, though they did not have a litter of their own.}}

-Keno Kedieo II {Third Empress} {Female} , Phoenix Kedieo {Female}, Arome Kedieo {Female}, Venus Kedieo {Female}, Emerald Kedieo {Male}, Caae Kedieo {Male}
[Current Age -- 3 Years. Born Autumn.]
{Merleawe Kedieo x ---} **Believe that their father is Kyte.

-Kau Kedieo {Male}, Gavroche Walker {Male}, Amber Walker {Female}, Lynn Kedieo / Walker{Female}
[Current Age -- 2 Years. Born Autumn.]
{{Keno Kedieo II x Allen Walker}}
**These wolves can bear either the last name of Kedieo or Walker depending on if they left Lyenne with Gavroche at the age of one year. They would have had a brief encounter with Allen this past Summer {Year 3, Alacritis} and learned more of him. Their mother would have mentioned Allen, but not his last name, to those who stayed.

Alignments:
-Generally, for Keno I?s children and those born around that era the nature of the wolves will be along the chaotic or neutral spectrum.
-For Kyte?s era, and possibly his surviving siblings, they would be of a neutral alignment, though may stagger into lawful good.
-Keno II and Allen?s children will also lean more towards lighter or neutral alignments.

This is just the suggested alignment set however!! Feel free to make your wolves as you will. After all, there are a lot of different wolves in the Clans that can alter how a wolf ends up.

Notes::

*Other wolves from the Clan are welcome as well! They just wouldn?t be directly in the family line. xD

*Basically for if they held a rank under a certain wolf, once that wolf was no longer in power they were removed from the position by the next leader or they left Lyenne. Your choice. :3 BOLDED wolves are those available. Striked Out wolves are dead and can not be played. Italicized wolves are taken. For any questions on how relatives died or whatnot if your wolf needs to know just ask. Any other information you are free to come up with. If it effects what might be mentioned by others in history I?ll add that as a note up here. ^^

~~~

Adoptable Set Two:: The Ethne Line

Basically set up along the lines the way the Kedieo Clan was, though Ethne Clan started out as much more lighter aligned and only started claiming wolves so they would have enough warriors to avoid being overtaken by the Kedieo Clan. XD They are are also less of a brainchild than the Kedieo Clan so they don?t get a cool background story.

-Tyler Ethne {Founder} {Male} x Jericho Ethne {Tyler?s Mate} {Female}

-Atticus Ethne {Male}{Second Emperor. Alive, but not up for grabs.}, Farrin Ethne {Male}, Kipcha Ethne {Female}
[Current Age -- 9 Years. Born Spring.]
[Tyler x Jericho]

-Julia Ethne {Female. Alive, but not up for grabs.}

-Takahiro Ethne {Male}, Allia Ethne {Female}, **Reishi Ethne {Female}
[Current Age -- 7 Years. Born Summer.]
[Atticus x Julia -- Litter One]

-Gyiir Ethne {Male}, Gar Ethne {Male}
[Current Age -- 5 Years. Born Spring]
[Atticus x Julia -- Litter Two]

-Lotus Ethne {Female}
[Current Age -- 4 Years. Born Autumn.]
[Reishi x Yasero]

-Kyda Ethne {Male}, Illuminata Ethne {Female}, Cesario Ethne {Male}
[Current Age -- 4 Years. Born Autumn.]
[Phoenix Kedieo x Raorian Ethne]

Alignments:: Ethne Clan wolves tend to be of neutral alignments for the most part.

Notes:

*Gyiir and Gar Ethne are twin brothers.

*Reishi died during childbirth. She was also adopted as Attiscus? daughter.

*Kyda, Illuminata, and Cesario do not know their real mother. They were raised by a fae named Dusty, brought to the Clan by their father after their real mother gave birth.

*Lotus, Illuminata, and Cesario are the most tolerant of Kyda?s condition, only wanting him to go back to the way he was before the injuries he sustained altered his mind.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-08-2014, 01:43 PM
To help organize and keep the size of the first post down... here is a pt. 2.

Other Adoptable Sets!

Savvil Line::

*Accepting a single wolf. A sister for Kar Savvil.

The pack that Kar and his sister lived in were in the mountains, made of mainly family. Natural disasters began to happen frequently on the mountain and on the far side {opposite of Lyenne}. The disaster caused the sister to get separated from Kar and her parents.

-Annette Savvil {Mother} x Cam {Father}
-Kar Savvil {Brother}

Sotakiu Line::

*Accepting up to two-three wolves. Siblings to Blizzard and Ritsuka.

The family is very, very small. There is the father, mother, and their single litter for the main wolves. Plot development has foretold that their father was murdered by a strange brute that came and took their mother, driving out the siblings and trying to kill them {minus Ritsuka, as he left before this male came}. He has raped their mother and since then {I?d say Autumn, Year 3... Basically 2 years after these guys are born} they get siblings between their mother and this strange male.

NOTE:: These wolves will not have a lot of brown or cream/tan coloration in their coat. This is something that set Blizzard and Ritsuka apart from the others so very, very minor markings of these colors. White will be a common color in their coats, with green eyes most common. They will also not have middle names with the type of naming theme Ritsuka and Blizzard have. This is because Blizzard and Ritsuka were closest to each other and gave them to each other. For the most part all of the siblings DID get along however.

-Mother x Father {Names pending. ><}
-Evil Male {Name Pending, again.}
-Ritsuka Legend Sotakiu {Brother}, Blizzard Epic Sotakiu {Sister}

Fox Family?

XD If anyone wants to randomly have me design some foxes... Either as companions or for an actual slot. They would be related to Korrin, Svetlana?s companion.

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-15-2014, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 10:54 PM by Galahad.)
Here's a couple Designs to start ya'll off.

Savvil and Sotakiu adoptables will have colors mainly of black, gray, white, silver, and some cream or brown.

Ethne adoptables have any color but unnatural ones.

Kedieo family have mainly browns, reds, whites, tans, black, gray, silver, blonde/gold, and pretty much unnatural colors that would be considered "warm". The siblings to Kau and Gavroche would likely have more calico-esc coats.

~~~

user posted image

user posted image
This could also be a relative of his.

Destruction

gems
size
build
player
05-19-2014, 09:03 PM
Updated with a quicklist of who is available. Further designs pending!

Kar

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Additional Bump. ^^ If people might get more tempted by some designs for older boys and girls let me know! I can also provide designs of some of the relatives if people are interested.