An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
02-19-2022, 10:49 PM

Duchess hadn't really had her eyes opened, but when she spent that short time with Ricin down in Auster it had made her realize what she had been missing in her life but more so how much she enjoyed being around him. She could feel something different other than her need for her own attention when she was in his presence, she could feel like herself if only a little bit.

She had went to find the band down in Auster where he said they were staying but they had transitioned into a pack by the time she returned. So she tracked them back north east. When she came near to the border scent she called quietly and waited for someone to address her. It had been quite some time since she had been on the outskirts of a pack, but she had promised she would come see him again and she was honestly eager to do just that.

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-20-2022, 09:16 PM

Manea was standing on the mainland side of the land bridge with Alastor, planning out their ideas for a supplemental bridge to make sure they had all the materials they would need before they began construction on the project. For the most part the land bridge between the Rock Garden and their island and served them well, but there were certainly occasions where they were forced to wait for the tide to recede for them to cross so if they could prevent those delays they might as well find a way to. Their conversation was interrupted though by a call from the border and her violet ears perked curiously as she turned her head toward the sound. "Well, shall we go see who our visitor is?" she asked with a smirk toward her husband before she turned toward the border, bringing her dark coated Genetor along.

When they arrived she found a woman with black and purple mottled fur waiting for them. Where her own coat was more of a consistent blend of purples and blacks that created a galaxy across her body, this stranger was more similar to a black base with clouds of violet across portions of her frame. Her patterns reminded her a bit of her children's, though they were a bit more simple than their's. "Hello," she greeted simply as she came to a stop across from their visitor, her aqua gaze examining her curiously. "I'm Manea, Elysium's Genetrix." She paused to allow Alastor to introduce himself before she added, "What brings you here?"

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-20-2022, 09:43 PM

Alastor had identified the problem with the land bridge very soon after they'd moved to Alias Island the first time around, and when the Mendacium family had returned to establish their pack on the island, he had decided it was an issue that would need to be rectified. Sure, the land bridge provided some security when the tide came in, but it also made it that much harder to get to the mainland if they needed to. What if someone fell ill and needed some herbs that only grew on the mainland? Would they wait half the day to be able to cross over and gather it? No, they needed a new solution. Alastor had come up with the concept of a buoyant bridge that would lie on the land bridge when the tide was low and rise with the water as the tide came in. He didn't know how to manufacture it, but it seemed like a plausible solution.

He had been discussing it over with Manea when a call came out from the mainland for them. Alert ears perked and black eyes peered off towards the opposite shore. Alastor didn't recognize the voice, but it was distinctly female. At Manea's behest, he followed alongside her until they found the small violet and black fae waiting at their borders. He definitely didn't know this wolf, and shot his mate a curious look while they approached her. Manea greeted the fae first while Alastor sized her up, obsidian eyes running over her diminutive form that stood almost two feet shorter than them. "Alastor, Genetor of Elysium," he greeted her when Manea left space for him to introduce himself. He let Manea do most of the talking, simply keeping his eyes on her while he considered who she was and what she wanted with them.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
02-20-2022, 10:27 PM

Once upon a time, Duchess would have been terrified of the two wolves that greeted her at the border. Both the male and female were extremely intimidating in size alone, plus the woman's mutations and the brute's general demonic appearance. But she wasn't like that anymore. Maybe once she had thought about not judging a book by it's cover after discovering Indigo, but now she just had simply cared so little for her life that she wasn't scared of them.

She only assumed that the two of them were the alphas beside their titles out of common sense. But in respect either way she dipped her head carefully before introducing her self, "My name is Duchess. I spent some time with Ricin in Auster and had told him I'd come visit but I wasn't aware of your moving until I returned." Hopefully that wasn't too odd, she had never met the pair before in her life. She would have given them more backstory if they required but she really preferred to ignore the subject of how and why Ricin made her want to come back to see him.

"I'd like to stay for about a week, but I'm fine with staying outside pack lands if that makes you more comfortable." She had actually kind of hoped they would be open to letting her stay in pack, she almost felt like being around others again would have been good for her but she wouldn't be greedy on the subject. "I can track some of the herds nearby while I'm around, and I'd be happy to arrange a hunt welcoming your pack members." She had been addressing the woman for the bulk of her explanation and offers, but her eyes ended up glancing quickly to the the brute who had almost been looking at her like she was a meal. She still didn't show fear or hesitation, she had the smallest of smiles as her eyes drifted to the ground and back up to Manea, "Or if you had anything else in mind."

"Duchess"

Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ooh La LaPride - Bisexual
02-21-2022, 12:08 AM

Manea allowed Duchess to introduce herself and listened with interest as she explained what brought her here, her ears perking a bit when Ricin was brought up. Manea had grown quite fond and protective over Ricin and his brother in the time that they had spent with her and their group. Ricin was a sweet boy, far too sweet for this harsh world, so she wasn't all that surprised to find a wolf that he had befriended in their time in Auster. Duchess' request certainly wasn't unreasonable and Manea appreciated that the woman came with a general time line and even offered to prepare a hunt for the pack while she was here. The Mendacium family as a whole certainly loved a hunt, that was for certain, so she was sure that they would have plenty of wolves interested in participating.

The look and the mildly suggestive comment Duchess tacked on at the end of her offer made Manea look at her with a raised brow, a smirk crossing her features. The woman was a little thing, only a few inches taller perhaps than Irilyth. Manea certainly couldn't say she wasn't her type and she was sure Alastor wouldn't have any complaints with having a little plaything around for a week or so. Still, she'd have to be careful that they didn't rough her up too much if she was going to be seeing Ricin while she was here if their interactions came to that. "Well, at the very least I will certainly take you up on the offer to organize a hunt," she replied with a little grin. "I have more than my fair share of hunters in my pack so I'm certain they would enjoy a chance to bring down some prey." She gave Alastor a glance just to make sure he didn't have any further comments or concerns before she allowed the small fae across their borders.

"Manea Mendacium"

Alastor

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!"

Elysium
Advisor

Master Fighter (243)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
02-21-2022, 01:58 AM

For the majority of their conversation, Alastor was silently appraising the petite woman before them with his usual relaxed smile. He let Manea handle most of the talking, as he usually did in any official capacity that involved the pack or them as alphas. It wasn't that he felt that he couldn't be involved or handle himself, but out of respect for his wife. He knew this had been her dream for years and she had worked tirelessly to attain it. She deserved to be the face and voice of Elysium. He would chime in if he had anything worthwhile to add. The fae whose colors mimicked Manea's introduced herself as Duchess, explaining her sudden appearance thanks to a chance encounter with Ricin in Auster. Alastor was a master of the poker face, his neutral expression giving away nothing while she spoke. The big black eyes of the predator roaming over supple curves and slim sides betrayed the inner machinations of his mind, however, both lecherous and violent.

Duchess was quick to get to the point. She wanted to stay in Elysium for about a week. In exchange, she offered to track herds and lead a pack hunt to pay for the shelter and care they'd provide. It was a fair trade in Alastor's mind. When Duchess mentioned staying outside of pack lands if they desired, Alastor was quick to cut in with a curt, "No." He'd already had Relm get attacked while he wasn't being alert. If Duchess was welcomed in, she would stay within the pack's caves. Then her dual-hued eyes drifted up to him, their gazes locking for a long moment before Duchess looked away again with a suggestive comment offering other ways to compensate them for housing her. Alastor felt a pleasant bristle run down his spine. She reminded him very much of Manea's handmaiden, although far more sultry, and definitely both his and Manea's type. Perhaps they'd get a taste of her before their time together was over...

Manea voiced her support for the group hunt, then turned to the dark brute for his response. "I'm an avid hunter myself. Nothing is quite as thrilling as a heated pursuit or the moment when the kill is finally yours," he agreed, a dark double entendre in his gaze. "More than that, I think Ricin will be thrilled to see his friend again. Don't you, dear?" He turned his smile over to Manea. Chade and Ricin had become vital members of Elysium, and while Chade thrived, Ricin still kept to himself most of the time. Perhaps this was what the boy needed to coax him out of his shell.

"Alastor Mendacium"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.

Duchess

Loner

Master Hunter (255)

Master Navigator (240)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

02-21-2022, 08:18 PM

Duchess nodded her head again in agreement, glad that they would take her offer or form of payment in the hunt and more so allow her to stay inside the pack. Her intentions would have never been ill will while staying inside as a loner, but they couldn't have known that for sure. She wouldn't move forward onto their lands until they did, welcoming her physically.

She giggled quietly as the brute described a reason for liking the pursuit of the hunt. In her heart she couldn't agree or even relate, but the way she was acting was probably showing the result and the growing need for her intentions. She was careful with exactly how she reacted to both of them because she wouldn't have tried to steal the brute away from his mate, a queen, right before her eyes. It may have been different had they been frolicking out in the meadows somewhere, she would have cared little then.

She had the more serious matters in discussion with the queen, but the brute certainly had a different kind of her attention if only quick and subtle. She addressed Manea, "I'd like to get settled before I call to meet him if that's alright with you."

"Duchess"

Manea

Elysium
Advisor

Expert Fighter (204)

Master Hunter (260)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Shelby

02-27-2022, 12:21 AM

Manea smirked at her husband's words, giving him a sly glance. She knew quite well what his appetite was like not only for a good kill, but also for other carnal purists. She picked up on his double meaning easily enough and her aqua gaze briefly roamed their guest again. She could easily see why Alastor was interested in the little, sultry, violet clouded wolf—and she was fairly interested herself. Her thoughts were pulled back away from more lecherous thoughts as Alastor addressed her and she gave him another glance as she realized she almost missed what he said in her imaginings. "I think you're right. I'm sure Ricin will be thrilled," she replied with a nod.

Looking back to Duchess, the smaller woman mentioned that she would like to get settled in before she called for the blue-hued boy. She had no issue with that and gave a small nod in agreement. "Of course. You can spend your week in our pack lands however you wish, though I will be looking forward to that hunt... and perhaps getting to know you a bit better," she replied, giving Duchess a slight grin at the end of her suggestive statement. She got to her paws and nodded back the way they came, adding, "Come on, let us show to you to the dens so you can get settled." She turned then, her tail flicking as she moved, and started to lead their guest over the land bridge to the island to show her to one of the spare caves on the island.

"Manea Mendacium"