size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-27-2022, 06:55 PM

A new member had been welcomed into the throng the night prior. Chimera had been too exhausted from trekking back from the tournament to give the woman a full tour. The following day, he had an even better idea. As the man made his way to the beach near the bungalows, he called for Cerberus. They boy was shaping up nicely. He had a good head on his shoulders. There was a kindness in him that Chimera lacked and the man hoped that the russet and obsidian boy would harden somewhat. The world was rough and required some hardness or else it would devour you.

The morning was overcast, thankfully, sparing the giant brute's poor, pale eye. The ocean waves knocked against the shore, promising rain coming in off of the sea later on. As he waited for Cerberus, Chimera called for Athena as well. This gathering was for her, after all. A yawn pulled from the man and he seated himself in the chilly sand. The warmth of summer was leaving. The difference could be felt in the night, though the days were still sunbaked and hot. The previous night was quite comfortable and he would have liked nothing more than to curl back up with Aliana. Duty called, however. He continued to wait for the pair.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
02-27-2022, 09:45 PM
Cerberus had spent the last season taking practice patrols around the island and he was sure one day soon he would be running them on his own. While he was the oldest of Chimera's children, he never thought more highly of himself. He loved each and every one of his siblings just as much and sat on an equal plane as them. Cerberus had seemed to live or prefer a more secluded homebody life, but that wasn't necessarily the case. He hadn't known anything else but living in Siren's den and watching Albion and Scylla grow up beside him. Every bit of who he was was because of Siren, though he couldn't help but feel bad about how much Viper lacked in his life. He'd never see her as less than either though.

He heard Chimera call out for him, and a second call along with it. He was a bit puzzled but didn't let that hinder his attendance. He made it to the beach where his father waited before approaching without a pause. He dipped his chin slightly with greeting and a gentle grin, "Father." His rump found comfortable ground under him as he sat at an angle beside Chimera, wondering why he had been called today. He had grown almost as tall as Chimera but still had plenty of filling out to do.

"Cerberus Klein"

Athena

Obscura
Philosopher

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (250)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
02-28-2022, 06:35 PM
Athena had slept well and awoken well before the sun. As she moves around, her mind keeps reminding her that she is now part of a pack and, every time the thought crosses her mind, a smile appears on her lips. Sticking close to her bungalow, the earthen female has taken time to stretch and explore the nearby area. As the morning breaks, she watches the clouds roll in off the ocean, a chill in the air that promises rain later on. A call reaches her reaches her ears and Athena quickly makes her way toward the source. As she approaches the King, amber eyes spy another wolf with him, a young russet and black male. Giving them a warm smile and dip of her head, Athena says, “Good morning.” Coming to stop in front of them, the earthen female takes a seat in the sand and awaits to hear what is in store.

"Athena Nocturna"

Athena has a Little Owl companion named Archimedes. He is always nearby.

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-28-2022, 07:17 PM

His son wasted no time in arriving. Always punctual, was Cerberus. He was proving to be a very reliable young man. Sometimes it was remarkable that someone so attentive and selfless could come from Chimera's blood. "Cerberus," the big man rumbled in a return greeting. The growing lad sat nearby and together they waited for the third member of the party.

Soon the gold and grey fae approached, greeting the pair. Chimera dipped his head in greeting, then looked between the pair. "Cerberus, this is Athena, a newly recruited pack member. Athena, this is Cerberus, my son and the future King of Fenmyre." If the boy was eventually up to the task, that was. The man had high hopes for his first born son.

Chimera's gaze shifted to rest fully on the lanky, russet and obsidian boy. "Cerberus, I'm leaving it up to you to show Athena both the island and the aspens. You should know the patrol schedule by now. Fit her into the island patrols." He looked to Athena next. "Any questions that you have will be directed to Cerberus. If he doesn't know the answer, then you may come to me." This would be a good lesson for the boy. He would be in charge of the new recruit and would learn what responsibility and leadership was all about. He'd have a good taste of it before they left on their journey in the coming weeks.

Giving a nod to the pair, the King rose and moved off. He'd said all that needed to be said and his work with the pair was done. The rest was up to Cerberus and he knew that the boy wouldn't let him down.

"Chimera Klein"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
03-08-2022, 09:15 PM
The woman who joined them was smaller, but that wasn't anything new to Cerberus. He was used to the smaller women in his life and he hadn't ever used his bigger size to dominate them. He was rarely angry at least, and not towards anyone.

He looked to Chimera as he started speaking, but his gaze moved back to the woman as she was introduced, giving him a nod of his head. But he was not expecting Chimera's own news regarding himself. His head flicked back quickly as his father introduced him as his heir. He didn't let it linger though, he and his father could always discuss later.

With a deep breath he spoke with a smile, "It's nice to meet you." He went to stand as he gave a nod to Chimera while he dismissed himself, "I'd love to show you around." He went into step, heading towards the beaches as if they would be running a patrol. He looked over his shoulder to make sure the woman was keeping close.

"Cerberus Klein"

Athena

Obscura
Philosopher

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
03-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Chimera introduces Athena to his son, Cerberus and, when the boy looks to her, she dips her head in respect. The news of being Heir seemed to give him a start but Athena keeps quiet, offering the black and red wolf a smile. Amber eyes return to the massive form of the King as he explains about questions. Looking to Cerberus, he gives her a polite greeting and Athena dips her head in return, saying, “It’s a pleasure to meet you Cerberus. I’m ready to follow.” Chimera stands and takes his leave, the earthen wolf bobbing her head to him in farewell. Then the heir is standing and she quickly moves at stand with Cerberus.

The larger male moves off toward the beach and Athena follows while trying to stay slighting behind Cerberus. You’re not supposed to get too close to royalty… right? She doesn’t know the rules but suddenly the smaller female feels self-conscious about everything she is doing. Athena reluctantly speaks up, “Um, Cerberus. I… I have silly question. Urm.” Huffing in embarrassment, she decides to quickly ask the question so she can get it over with, “I don’t know how I am supposed to act. With you and your family. I’ve never been around royals before. Am I doing okay?” Amber eyes look to the broad frame of the Heir, hoping to show her respect properly to Cerberus.

"Athena Nocturna"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

03-15-2022, 08:29 PM
Cerberus walks easily beside Athena, and in silence because that doesn't bother him. He is mostly a quiet boy, but when others would ask questions, it wasn't hard for him to speak up for them. He was equal parts of his mother and father probably. Though Chimera was pretty quiet himself too.

As they walked, Cerberus turned slightly towards Athena while still in step as she spoke. He didn't laugh or do anything to make her feel uncomfortable, or at least make her feelings worse. But he could almost giggle at her question, "Oh uh, I wouldn't really define us as.... royalty." His brow raised while his gaze was forward and he wondered. At least he had never thought of it that way. Even now that Chimera had just introduced him as his heir only moments ago. "You're doing fine. Just be yourself." He gave her a warm smile before looking back forwards along the shoreline.

He wasn't great at making conversation, but he decided to give it a go. He was growing more mentally especially with his amount of brothers to teach now. So staying silent in his den wasn't much a pastime anymore. He couldn't help the natural curiosity he was discovering as of recently too. "Sooo... where do you come from?"

"Cerberus Klein"

Athena

Obscura
Philosopher

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
03-17-2022, 01:57 AM
Athena feels nervous being in Cerberus’s presence, not from anything the black and russet male did, but from the fact that this is first time in a formal pack. His words put at her ease and the earthen woman exhales softly as she says, “Be myself? Okay, I can do that.” She chuckles while moving with him, her steps light and mostly silent. Cerberus’s question catches Athena off guard and she stammers out, “Oh, uh, I am from around here.” Clearing her throat and regaining her composure, she explains, “My family is a roaming band of nomads. We have traveled a lot and I have seen many places. But… after a while, traveling can become very boring. I never really had friends outside of my family… we never stayed in places long enough for me make them.”

She gives a shrug of her brown and white shoulders as she casts her eyes away from the Cerberus for a moment. When she looks back toward him, Athena asks a question of her own, “What is your family’s story Cerberus? Have you always lived here? Do you like it?” Curious amber eyes watch the large wolf’s frame as she waits to hear his story.

"Athena Nocturna"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

04-11-2022, 09:40 PM
Cerberus lit up a little as Athena mentioned she had traveled a lot. Still in his steps of course. He was attentive as she mentioned if only a a small part of where she came from. Small or large part, he didn't know but he was interested either way. He went on to comment, "I'd like to travel, but life off the island just sounds so... weird." He chuckled lightly, Looking to Athena again as she asked about his own family's story.

It was actually... a rather harsh subject if he had to sit down and think about it. The life in his expression may have left for a moment, but as he thought more the small grin returned. "I was born in Ashen." He started, "I uh, don't really remember that though. I only have memories here on the Isle." What he didn't mention, and the reason he shut down a little was Viper. Viper was a huge part, and start of his story and normally he'd be pretty okay to talk about it. But it felt kind of weird with Athena, a wolf he had only just met. "My family is large and full of love." He spoke as he huffed another little chuckle, that sounded kind of weird. "I see all the queens as my mothers, and all my siblings as my litter mates." Neither statement was true by fact, but was true by heart. And Cerberus would have never expected, even as Chimera's oldest, to be labeled as his heir.

"Cerberus Klein"

Athena

Obscura
Philosopher

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Bisexual
05-01-2022, 03:03 PM

Athena notices the way Cerberus lights up when she talks about her roaming family and a huge smile appears. As he comments about life off the island, the earthen wolf looks to him and muses, “Well, as the future heir to Fenmyre, it might be prudent to know the lay of the lands off the island… and the maps can only show you so much. You know, if you ever want someone to show you some really cool places, I would be glad to be a tour guide. I know a few.” She smiles at him, already making a mental list of places she could show him. The world is full of hidden gems and Athena knows some of them. She listens attentively to Cerberus as he speaks of being born in Ashen but only remembering living here. Nodding in understanding, Athena watches as the russet and black heir begins to shut down a little. He deflects by saying his is family is full of love and Athena offers him a warm smile.

Cerberus chuckles which sounds weird and humorless but the earthen wolf understands. However, the way he speaks of his mothers and siblings is heartfelt and Athena’s smile widens. They walk slowly along, allowing a comfortable silence to fall between them for a bit. Athena mulls over his story, knowing he has a good heart in spite of the hurt and anguish he must have gone through. Looking to the russet and black wolf, she offers him a smile and says, “Well, I am glad you have a big family that you love, Cerberus. It would be much more difficult to live here if you didn’t like them!” She tries to joke, to give him something else to focus on as she forces her face to become serious. Athena says, “Now, me? I have this one cousin who I just cannot stand. Every time she came to visit, my family made her bunk with me.”  She gives an exaggerated eye roll and a wink, chuckling as they continue to move.

"Athena Nocturna"