size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
03-04-2022, 06:04 PM

The seasons were beginning to change. Dissipating on the wind were the scents of fresh flowers and growing plants. Their buds began to open and invite the wind to take away their seeds for replanting in the spring. If she wanted to get a good store of plants before winter arrived, she would have to put in work now. After enjoying a few days of meeting some of the wolves in the surrounding areas, Tenshi was ready to relax and collect some herbs. Moving her titan form through the lush valley at a sloth-like pace, her eyes scanned around for any good contenders. Already the heat had gotten to some of the more delicate specimens, but by what she could see and smell, there would be plenty for her to grab.

”Speech” ’Thought’

Zoey

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (50)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Talia

Samhain 2022Statue 2 Worship
03-04-2022, 08:40 PM

Zoey enjoyed the adventures each day brought, even as she was lonely. She didn’t grasp the concept that her situation, surviving on her own at such a young age, was highly abnormal. Well, not newborn young, but still very much naïve and new to the world. Her russet fur still contained the softness of downy puppy fur, her eyes were wide and bright with curiosity, and her paws still had to match up with the rest of her bodily proportions. No matter, she was light on her feet and quick to escape danger whichever way it came. She had a knack for observing the ways that nature work, even if it did appear mysterious and unexplainable. As Zoey’s mother taught her, nothing is impossible - there is an explanation for how everything works. And that philosophy she kept near and dear to her heart.

Shifting the goggles that sat comfortable on her face, her nearsighted vision was easily corrected by the curvature of the glass lenses, allowing her to focus on items near and far. As the child eagerly followed a tiny green snake with great intent, her pursuit was limited as the slithering creature slid into a tiny hole in the soft earth, leaving her alone once more. The slight rift of the coming fall breeze soon alerted her to the presence of another wolf. With perked ears and a slight grin in excitement, she crept towards the source of the faint scent trail, she soon came across one of the largest wolves she’d ever seen. A woman, gently padding along at a casual pace, seemingly nit noticing the awestruck girl that was watching her with such delight. "Woah! Your horns are so cool!" The russet child blurted out, grinning from ear to ear as she shook aside her stranger danger fears and trotted a little closer to the titan. She cocked her head upwards in an attempt to get a full view of the lady’s horned appendages on her skull, and then glanced at her striking markings that littered her pelt in an organized synchrony. She clearly hadn’t seen a wolf like this before. "I’m Zoey, what’s your name? Do you come from around here or from somewhere super far away? How are you so tall? Maybe I can be tall like you, too!" Zoey’s tail wagged eagerly, just happy to see another wolf in this quiet region.

”Speech” ‘Think’

Tenshi

"One With the Mountains"

Somnium

Master Fighter (420)

Master Healer (280)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
04-09-2022, 08:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2022, 08:43 AM by Tenshi. Edited 2 times in total.)

After some time, she had come across some delicate smelling mint. Knowing that it would be useful to keep some around in case her stomach got upset, Tenshi began plucking up some bunches. Keeping them stashed in a makeshift pouched she'd crafted in the meantime, her ear flitted to the side at the sound of paws. Listening to the rustle of tall grass, Tenshi lifted her face to watch the small pup follow something in the grass. A gentle smile lifted on her slate lips when the russet pup noticed her. Quietly chuckling under her breath at the seeming compliment, Tenshi held still as the girl approached. Curious about the goggles strapped around her face, Tenshi took a seat beside the cluster of mint.

Listening to the blurting speech of the young pup, Tenshi waited until the pup's breath died out. "Your questions are many, but I cannot answer them all," her thickened accent is deep and soothing as she continues to smile at the pup. "I am Tenshi and I do come from far away," Tenshi's answer is straightforward. Pleased to converse with the girl, she continued to pluck and gather some more bunches of mint. "I do not know why I am so tall, but it is possible you may grow this big one day," she reaches out a paw to pat the girl on top of her head before continuing her gathering of the fragrant mint.

SPEECH