player
05-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Out-of-Character Name: lunarcat7
How did you get here?: friends

Character's Name: Hermes Olympus
Season of Birth: Autumn
Adult Height: 34"
Appearance Description:

Armored in a coat of antiquated silver, Hermes pelt carries a soft gold tint to his silver fur making the color seem as if it's coming from inside the young male. Flecked with various tones of this shade, Hermes is a handsome wolf with the warm tones of his coat accented by his velour black stockings, ears, and tail tip. Ruby red eyes stand out from a partial black mask that extends to his nose. His eyes are filled with life, wit and cunning. Snow white fur shields his undersides and a soft, charcoal gray nose further accents his face.
Hermes is shorter than both his mother and brother standing at 34". Slender, well-toned and long-legged, Hermes has the build of a runner. His strength is in his legs, flexibility and his agility.

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-08-2014, 04:17 AM
Hey Luna! <3 One small thing and then Hermes can be accepted. His weight hasn't been put in with his description. If you just add that, he'll be good to go!

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Hermes I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-08-2014, 05:10 PM
done

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-09-2014, 05:54 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!