ardent

Bright Blue

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 05:12 AM

The silvery yearling padded along the riverside, his nose mostly on the ground, though he occasionally lifted it in the air, scenting the world around him. He had be moving lazily, his amber eyes occasionally glancing about the fast moving rapids, watching the water rush over the rocks. He wondered about life, in those moments when he paused. Did it really rush about you, like the water rushed over the rocks, smoothing you or moving you? Pausing at the riverside, he debated for a few moments, his hips coming to rest on the ground. He let out a little huff of indifference. His life surely had changed a lot, in a short amount of time. Rolling over on his back, his belly exposed to the sunlight, he growled. A playful sound, nothing hostile. Squirming on the ground, he itched his back before flipping back onto his side. A new scent was in the air, something he noticed as he moved. A chuckle escaped him, words leaving him in a slightly cocky bark. "I'm flattered that you're watching, but I don't think it's fair. Come out, so I can watch you too." He barked, good naturedly, his tail wagging slightly behind him.

Speech,

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-15-2014, 05:57 PM

Lel would leave the north behind for a bit, moving south-east, the world around him becoming warmer even in the late autumn. He had found a river and followed it, striding confidently along its banks. An idea had popped into his head just as he was approaching the rapids and for the first time since first following the river he abandoned it, bounding off in search of his prize. The chase had taken some time, but the boy had final persisted and was heading back towards the river; the rabbit dangling limply form his jaws. But at the boy approached the river he caught an unfamiliar scent.
He huddled in the sparse vegetation that surrounded the river, violet gaze watching as a youth, rather close to his own age rolled about on his back. Then he would flip onto his paws and called him out. Lel chuckled, dropping his kill behind the bush and pushing some dirt over it before striding confidently towards the unknown boy. ?And just what is it you would have me do hmm??

Speech,

Genesis

gems
size
build
player
06-07-2014, 12:41 AM

He wasn't stupid, he could tell that someone was watching him. He wasn't particularly bothered by it- but he was burning with curiosity to know who it was. In the moments after his words a mostly white male appeared. Genesis blinked, staring at the man, before pushing himself to his feet at his words. His head tilted, "I don't want you to do anything. I just wanted to know who was watching me." He spoke seriously, his tail waving behind him. This wolf looked about his age, bouncing a bit, he spoke. "I'm Genesis! Who're you?" He studied the stranger noting his black tail, and purple eyes. He was a simple looking wolf, not as extravagant as some of his family- not that mattered to Genesis. He wondered where this other wolf was from. "Where are you from?" He asked, not really realizing that another could find his fifty questions annoying. He was curious after all-wasn't it fair that this wolf answered?

Speech,