Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2022, 10:20 PM

She responded immediately to her Aegis’s call, making her way to the castle, where Artorias was entering with the Armada Warlord, a gangly looking young wolf, and her friend, Halo. A grin spread across her muzzle immediately, completely taken by surprise. Art had called for her - Halo had come here to see her?

She trotted over, bowing to the Warlord in greeting. The Armada leader told Halo to have fun, and moved off with Artorias. The gangly pup that had come with them scampering off in a different direction all together, and in a few moments it was just her and Halo.

“Halo!” she said warmly “what are you doing here?”

"Idalia"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]

Halo

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Poser

Pride - PansexualTeacherSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipDouble MasterWordy
04-10-2022, 12:31 PM
Artorias had been kind, but even that didn't put Halo's anxiety to rest. The nervous energy inside her, though, seemed to settle as Lia came into view. She couldn't help but bound forward, her tail wagging happily behind her. It's a display of silliness that the tenderhearted healer would normally refrain from, but she can't help it. No, she absolutely couldn't help it! There was something far too exciting about seeing Lia again, and she wouldn't be stopped as she bounced towards her friend.

"Sirius came to ask if I could help him prepare some gifts to bring down, and I asked if I could come along. I wanted to see you!" Excitement rang clear in her tone, and Halo was so incredibly pleased that she'd come down to the Hallows. "I brought a bunch of stuff for you, and for the other healers here too. If you have somewhere your stores are set up I can show you," the pale girl smiled warmly. Mr. Raccoon was close at her side, basket clutched in his paws. Though meeting the Hallows alpha had been nerve-wracking, it was well worth it.

"Halo"
[Image: m4UQRpx.png]
[Image: nvtQgrf.gif]

Lia

Polaris
Migrant

Expert Fighter (135)

Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
04-10-2022, 03:53 PM

Lia was touched and surprised to hear that Halo had made the trip to see her. She had never considered the implication of friends, nor would she have called Halo one. Not because she did not like the girl, but because she was a handmaiden, and the white wolf a distinguished healer.

Impulsively, and because of Briar and Artorias efforts to bring down her walls, she leaned forward and wrapped a paw awkwardly around the white wolf. “It’s good to see you, Halo!” she said, before leaning back again. She blushed a little, but there was joy behind it. “I’ve got my own healers plot here. I could show you my stores, and then perhaps… you could take a look and tell me what you think?”

"Idalia"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]