An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerOoh La LaDouble MasterPride - Lesbian1KFestival Organizer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-19-2022, 03:26 PM

One of the newest members was just on the cusp of turning two- real adulthood and all that was sure to follow. Sparrow wasn't sure where this girl stood on many things or if she knew about those other things, so she figured she'd play mom- or at least very cool aunt- and check up with the younger girl to pick her brain about things and maybe slide in some good advice while she was at it. So far, the girl seemed attached to Gil at the hip, which was dandy, but Sparrow wanted to make sure she was ready to really get out there and do things, be her own wolf and all that stuff, so she called for the girl and waited for her on the beach.

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
03-19-2022, 07:14 PM

Modesty thought things were going quite well. Sure she hadn’t decided yet if she wanted to continue honing her skills as a navigator, checking out all she could see or if she might be better off working on honing her fighting skills, or focusing more on learning about other, less fun uses for herbs… She figured she probably didn’t want to be a hunter. She didn’t like the way rabbits squealed sometimes when teeth closed down around their spines, and bigger prey could be scary. And if she was perfectly honest, she didn’t like getting hurt any more than she had to.

She was pulled from her thoughts by a howl from Sparrow and her tail started to wave as she bounded in the direction of the call. “Hey boss! How can I help?” She greeted cheerily, her approach changing to all but a skip. She never minded surprises.

They said that I got to keep it sweet

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Mammoth HunterIce Bridge Explorer
04-02-2022, 12:15 PM
The girl was quick to answer after Sparrow called her, asking how she could help. Sparrow tipped her a smile, "I was just gonna ask how the coat was growing back and all." Weirder things had happened in the darkness of the Ooze. Hell, Sparrow had found a ballsack of a cat with a mushroom growing out of its head and she herself sported scars lacing over her shoulders from her own, more temporary growths. She would have preferred to have lost her fur, though she wasn't here to play the pain Olympics or make Modesty feel bad for being upset over her fur. "Have you gotten to know the pirates? Well- besides Gil, I think you know him decently well."

Sparrow has a female Harlequin Macaw named Pongolo and a male Capuchin monkey named Friar, and a hairless mushroom tuxedo cat named Beef Sandwich. She also has cat claws... and some weird leg spike things.

Modesty

"The Audacity™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid Queen

Master Navigator (306)

Master Intellectual (260)

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-09-2022, 06:16 PM

Modesty gave a happy wiggle when Sparrow asked after her coat, not only had it grown back, but it was even longer now, and her ears were bigger and more flexible with little tufts on the ends, but her excitement was short lived, her ears folding back with just a hint of shame. “I was laying low for a while, I’ve never been so embarrassed before. But I’d definitely like to get to know Jack a bit better, she seems like a lot of fun, and everyone else! I’m just not a big drinker and I don’t think some of them would remember meeting me even if I did!” The last was added with a jokey tone, the girl wasn’t judging at all, and the others inebriation didn’t bother her. She was just a practical girl weighing up the cost effort of interactions. “Although, I did find it a bit weird that some of them sort of looked like me. There weren’t many even at home that managed that.” Her head tipped to the side for a moment with a thoughtful expression, then back again. A smile taking it’s place.

“Speech.”

They said that I got to keep it sweet

Sparrow

"Ms. steal yo girl"

Raiders Hollow
Very Important Pirate

Master Fighter (258)

Master Navigator (250)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

04-17-2022, 04:21 PM
The girl mentioned being embarrassed and laying low. Sparrow chuckled, "You DO know we have a member who never had fur like... ever?" The dog partner of theirs had coats and the like, just not the furry kind that typically grew on wolves. Still, he was their freshly plucked turkey and Sparrow was proud of him. "Can't imagine being embarrassed over anything anyways."

Modesty then went on to talk about not being a big drinker and wanting to see Jack again, and that some of the wolves might not remember her even if they'd have met before. "Well, maybe its another shot at a first impression."

Modesty found it weird that some of the wolves here looked sort of like her. No one in her home, none of them looked like that? "Wow, where are you even from?" Sparrow asked half-jokingly, "Just about every wolf in my family is some shade of blue or purple. Hey- maybe somewhere up the line you're an Imperialis even!" It was true- the number of giant purple and/or blue wolves in her family was ridiculous. "At home, I was the odd one out for being all brown and stuff, yanno? Weird how that works."

Having look-alike members had its perks, though. "If enough of y'all look the same, maybe you can play family on a stealth mission one day- I mean, we ARE gonna need more raid targets eventually, and we only pick the best of them to raid, just in case we win one day."