ardent

And I spent my evenings pullin' stars out of the sky.

Fir

Loner

Beginner Navigator (10)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Fig
03-25-2022, 07:07 PM

This beach was perhaps the most beautiful sight Fir had ever seen, swamp aside of course.  Despite the fact that each day was growing more and more chilly as the season shifts, the yearling couldn't help but tap her little paws against the edge of the water as it drew in and out.  "Och he ochkane 'shwan, wore 'shwan wore ochtah.  Loni och." she spoke softly to Yolwan wan, who was lazily riding the gentle tide.

"Hmmmm" the fae exhaled, resting her head between her two front paws so that the bottom of her muzzle would also graze the ocean when it occasionally drifted closer. "Kane och fan wanap fanshay Och lon'ore." it took a while, but that longing feeling of needing to be home was finally starting to creep up on the girl.  "Homesick, I think they call it." she looked at her platypus companion as the word came to her, and he looked back with all the might of two braincells.

”Speech”  ’Thought’
Fennish Translation: 1. "It looks like stars, but stars up high.  How silly. "
2. "We will go back soon I think."

I know we're the crooked kind.
*Fir has a chunky platypus companion named Yolwan wan.

Saros

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Bug
04-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Saros hadn’t the faintest clue how they had ended up here, something about a missed turn, a detour here, and “accidentally” following a bird for way too long. Only thing is however they did end up now, he assumes it must’ve surely been fate that brought them to the waters that resided before them. A very soft light was emanating from the gentle waves. “I should be upset that we aren’t closer to our resting spot.” He spoke aloud seemingly to no one. “I don’t seem to mind it, however. This place is marvelous!” He giggled.

The young wolf became lost in thought as he meandered closer, staring in awe down at his paws as he stepped into the shoreline. A burst of light came forth underneath the young one lighting the otherwise dim night, a reaction much stronger than the earlier observed created by the waves. Disbelief and wonder was painted across his face as he couldn’t process the sight around him, the night sky was somehow below him? Every step he took bloomed new stars like beginning galaxies, or perhaps the charting of a new constellation of stars in the clear tide. A marvelous sight anybody would surely gaze for millennia if they could. “Can you believe this my little star? It’s almost as if the whole world got turned upside down!” He exclaimed, words meant for the small bat riding atop his head, who was simply enjoying a much calmer ride than usual. “I wonder if they’re real? Like, y’know, the ones up there!” The excitement almost got to him as he flipped his head up to point, realizing last second that he would be disturbing his passenger if he did not lock his head back into place. “My bad, you almost got tossed!” He chuckled a bit again, this time turning into a bigger laugh, the excitement of this find was getting to him now he presumed. Stepping deeper into the tide and pausing for a moment the vibrant booms took a halt, no more disturbances caused them to plume as vibrantly as a moment ago. In the distance his eye caught sight of new movement, swearing he saw something… swimming? Without thinking they began to step closer to the new enigma in mind.
+ Saros goes by he/they +
+ Saros has a small silver-haired bat companion who rides on his head and back mostly +

Fir

Loner

Beginner Navigator (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Fig
04-07-2022, 10:15 PM

Yolwan Wan informed Fir that a stranger was approaching with a quiet trill.  The fae acknowledged the creature with a small nod, then lazily rested her head to the side so she could watch whoever it was as they grew closer.  The stranger was a sight to behold indeed.  A bunch of bright vivid colors played about their coat in an assortment of fun shapes and patterns.  It was like if a rainbow and the night sky decided to have a baby or something.  Mix that with the magic of the beach and the being looked absolutely ethereal. Fir liked whatever it was that was going on there.  "Me wan fan shay mekane wan me wan, miwan wore.  Wore mifan och och lonwan kane' fankane, wore fan me?" she mumbled to the platypus with an amused smiled placed upon her maw.  She hadn't heard the entirety of the conversation they had been having, but the bit she did pick up sure piqued her interest further.  Tossed where?  Into the ocean?  Was this wolf extra strong?  Could they just fling other living beings miles upon miles away if they wanted to?  Or perhaps it happened at random, like something they couldn't control.  They did say almost, after all.  

"Go ahead, you can toss him."  She stated loud enough for the stranger to hear, motioning to the platypus that they seemed quite fixated on in the moment.  "You have to toss me after though."  she added.  If this guy had super strength then she wanted to witness it first hand.  It wouldn't be fair if only Yolwan Wan got the toss. Bring it on, rainbow man.

”Speech”  ’Thought’
Fennish Translation: They talk to only themself as they walk, what fun.  But who is it that get's tossed, us or they?

Saros

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
Bug
05-11-2022, 08:53 PM
The being that caught Saros’ eye had a bewitching trail of light following it, like a flowing tail, which made deciphering its true nature to be somewhat of a challenge. This seemingly piqued the young ones curiosity as this magical spot could be host to near anything he presumed, maybe even something truly mystical, divine, or even visiting aliens who got lost following the wrong constellations. Needless to say he was very intrigued by the thought of discovering a lovely secret under… or over the stars.

As he was lost deep in thought a voice rang out of the quiet air, "Go ahead, you can toss him." Saros stiffened, straight as a pin at the disturbance, startling him from the otherwise calm atmosphere. The being spoke aloud once more, not seconds later.“You have to toss me after though." Confused and still somewhat shaken from the abruptness, the young one spotted the object he previously fixated to have slowed down to a halt, making the bright scenery become dreadfully dark now. Behind him on his back he felt little star adjust, which made it feel as though a shiver ran down his back. Tentatively he decided to speak into the void surrounding him, “Toss? What exactly am I to be tossing?” Saros hoped his words made it to the other the same as theirs did to him, but before he got confirmation of that thought he remembered his earlier conversation with his companion. “Oh my!” He proclaimed quickly, “I think you heard what seemed to be me speaking to myself a moment ago, I never imagined another would be here… wherever you are… wait are you near me?” He trailed off as he spoke, turning his head to scan his surroundings closer now that the initial confusion settled on him, spotting the other along the shore.
+ Saros goes by he/they +
+ Saros has a small silver-haired bat companion who rides on his head and back mostly +

Fir

Loner

Beginner Navigator (10)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Fig
05-14-2022, 06:05 AM

Fir's face scrunched in disappointment as the stranger exclaimed they hadn't intended on tossing the platypus.  That meant she wasn't getting the toss either.  Lame.  With a light sigh the fae heaved herself up from the comforts of the glistening sands and pranced toward the colorful wolf, closing any distance that might have previously been between them.  Once she was mere inches from his face, she lifted one of her front paws and gave his muzzle a little pap.  

"I talk to myself too sometimes.  What if our little paw digits were really long like a raccoon's or something?  I want you to imagine what that would look and feel like for a second.  I had a whole conversation like that with myself earlier today.  Just think it'd be neat.  Lil grabby hands. "  the fae sat in front of him now.  Truth be told that earlier conversation had been directed toward Yolwan wan, but sometimes talking to him felt like talking to herself so she didn't really think it was much of a lie.

”Speech”  ’Thought’
Fennish Translation: n/a