ardent

Bienvenue � Olympe (Joining)

Aurore

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 04:41 PM

Aurore hadn't stopped her wandering, no way was she going to until she found a noteworthy cause, a place she felt she could stay in even if there was a pack. After all if there was a pack than there could be a way for her to join if they were not opposed to it. "Aurore, gardez votre calme et vous serez tr?s bien. La lumi?re de la Seven est toujours vous suit." She murmured off rapid-fire French to herself as she arrived at the borders of a pack. She could smell it and she looked around the landscape. It was somewhere she could see herself staying, that was if they had the stuff to do so.

She let out a medium howl to call for one of the alpha pair or someone who might be able to accept her into the mighty pack. She enjoyed the territory appearance, the warrior princess could not lie to herself. While she might not like it, she knew she would have to treat whomever showed up like queens or kings and herself the peasant. The former warrior queen liked to hold onto the official title of warrior princess because she felt liked it... defined her. She drew a deep breathe as she held herself in a tall and regal position. Her chest pressed outside and puffed out slightly. Her chin was raised slightly and one of her paws was pressed forward. It was almost queen-like and normal for her. Never underestimate the enemy. She repeated herself.

Everyone who wasn't her or her pack was an enemy. Even then, her pack had betrayed her before, how was she to know if it would happen again?

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-05-2014, 04:57 PM

Helios had much and more to think about right now, but he also had a duty he had to perform. A patrol allowed his mind to wander, but it also meant he wasn?t lazing about, two birds, one stone. He wasn?t granted much time to think this go around however as a call echoed across the lands, he grunted and shifted course. The valley melted into plains as her loped easily across the territory, dying grasses crunching under his russet paws. It would dry up during the coming moons, autumn and winter closing their cruel grasp around the once verdant flatland.
Deep red eyes would scan the horizon as he neared the border, trotting alongside it till he saw a stranger. He slowed some as he approached, sizing her up. She had the look of a warrior to her, lithe in shape if not overly large. The Olympian stopped a few paces away from her, tail and head held high.
?Greetings stranger. I am Helios, Consul of Olympus, what brings you to our borders?? He spoke calmly, voice even, never once taking his russet gaze from her.

Talk like this

Aurore

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 05:37 PM

The woman relaxed her regal stature slightly when the Consul arrived to greet her at the borders. "A pleasure Ser Herlios. I am Aurore Soleil." She greeted with a small dip of her head in greeting, her tail relaxed into a soft and slow wag. "I've found myself at your borders seeking information on your pack. I would like to consider requesting to join your rankings." She informed him further with soft eyes. Her paws dug slightly into the dirt as she felt the sting. It reminded her why she was doing what she was doing. She called in a warming and soft breathe as she awaited his reaction to the Consul Helios.

Aurore looked at the man, though not meeting his eye as she relaxed her position further, lowering her chin and unpuffing out her chest. She needed to be less regal looking. It might make the man uncomfortable or it might convince him that she was a threat to the crown, which she wasn't.

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 11:29 PM by Helios I.)

The woman offered him her name and he gave her a slight inclination of his head, though did not speak for a moment longer watching her carefully. There was shift in her demeanor but he didn?t quite catch it. Finally he settled himself upon his haunches with a slight sigh. ?It is important to understand, miss Soleil, that Olympus is more than just a pack. It is an empire, headed by members of my family; most notably my niece who is our Empress.? His voice was even, russet gaze trained on her as he spoke, watching for her reactions. ?The Olympians are descended of the gods and this pack is a gift from them. We do however expect all our members to show strength and loyalty, accomplish that and you will do well here.?
He paused cocked his head to the side, eyeing her for a moment. ?All members under two years are expected to train under a mentor in their respective fields.? He paused again, shifting slightly. ?Olympus is not an easy place to live, we ask that you devote your time to helping to expand our empire and to protect it with your being. In exchange we will offer you protection and a chance to be something great. That is if you feel up to it.?

Talk like this