An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-13-2022, 08:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2022, 08:13 PM by Cerberus. Edited 1 time in total.)
As his first year came by, Cerberus had moved into his own room in the north wing clusters by Chimera's. It was a strange feeling, but he did have some kind of sense of happiness and privacy in his own room. He was almost certain he had been with Siren every single day since his birth and every night after Viper had passed. The room certainly felt empty with out Siren and Dalila and his siblings. But still it was warm and cozy. He was growing used to it at least.

He was sat at the back of the room where an open window looked out at the more open fields of the isle and out onto the beaches. He could hear the quiet sound of the waves from here, it was certainly soothing. And he could see what was going on both outside the resort building and inside the garden center if he went to the front of the room. It seemed to be a relaxing day, though he'd probably go run a patrol later tonight even if he wasn't needed.

"Cerberus"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-13-2022, 08:27 PM

The raid had come and gone with Fenmyre as the victors. Chimera never had any doubt as to which way the cards would fall. He had watched the raid from the sidelines, ready to act if necessary, but never planning to do so. Each and every fight was seen and judged by the Fenmyrian King. The skill of his wolves had been evident, despite a few losses. Losses that didn't matter, because in the end, they were victorious.

Chimera had waited a few days after the raid to approach Cerberus. He had wanted to see how the boy handled both his personal loss and the all over win. Thankfully, the boy took it in stride. Had he learned from his previous loss? Had he grown? The man was about to find out.

Moving towards his sons rooms, Chimera noted that the boy was within. The dual-toned man gave the black and russet child a nod and his usual greeting. "Cerberus." He then motioned with a pull of his skull for the boy to walk with him. Chi moved along the edge of the resort and out onto the beach. "Well done with the raid," he complimented. "From a leaders perspective, how do you feel it went?"

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
04-14-2022, 10:35 AM
Cerberus dipped his head lightly as his father called out to him, rising as he motioned for a walk out to the beach. Cerberus took a seat as his father mentioned the raid, he could feel that sense of pride that he had for him and he would never really have to say so. Cerberus looked up to his father greatly even with Chimera having his own duties, his number of queens, and his number of children. He was still a good father. There was not a single reason for Cerberus to see him differently.

"It was vastly different than Elysium's." He started which could have been known obvious. Elysium's raid was pre-planned and meant more friendly from their allying partner. Where as this Pirate gang's was a complete surprise and unaware of their true intentions. "I think we've countered correctly, all of our warriors responded. Aliana was able to help the wounded on the field." One being him which, he couldn't help that bit of disappointment losing his own battle but he had taken his previous talk with Chimera as serious as he could. There were some things, a lot of things that he just couldn't control. He still had a lot of filling in to do himself and he hoped that had they ever had to defend their pack again he could do better. "Dalila was our most successful, which I expect no less of."

"Cerberus"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

04-14-2022, 02:54 PM

The dire brute seated himself in the sand beside his son, waiting for Cerberus to share his thoughts on the raid and their fighters. Chimera listened intently as the boy shared his insights, nodding in acceptance to each thing that he said. Despite his personal loss, he had led their wolves to victory and he realized that. "I'm glad to see how much you've grown, Cerberus," Chimera complimented. "You led us to victory and you did it well."

Legs slid forward and Chimera lay on his stomach in the warm sand. "Since you led us to victory, I'll let you decide how we'll reward our wolves." Their fighters had come out on top when invaders came to call. They deserved something to show that the leaders of their pack appreciated the efforts. "As leaders, it's our duty to show our appreciation to those that we've sworn to protect." A little lesson in leadership.

Reaching out, Chimera gave Cerberus a hearty pat on the back. "You've proven that you're capable and I'm very proud. You've solidified yourself as a future ruler of Fenmyre." Of course, the boy had the choice to accept or deny that placement at any point along the journey. There would be others that he would be training as either back up plans or support for Cerberus.

"Speech"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

04-22-2022, 07:56 AM
Cerberus silently accepted his father's praise, but he knew that Chimera was fully showing his love for him. Chimera was a busy man, but he never wavered to give Cerberus and the rest of his family the time they needed with him. Cerberus couldn't know the adaptability of his father, the when Viper was pregnant there was that possibility of her choosing not to have him. And now his father had ten children, and he had grown in the love for them and his queens. Cerberus could accept it either way, he loved this life he had been given. It was no secret.

Chimera asked him what they should do for the raid victory, and he only took a couple moments in thought, "We could hold a feast, I know you're not much of a drinker so it'd be sad to see The Hallows wine go to waste." He was joking a little, but it seemed the most fitting reward. Cerberus had been close to his family, but he didn't know many of the other wolves of Fenmyre. "I'd like to get to know some of them a little better."

Cerberus leaned a little as his father patted him on the back, a gentle smile on his face. He wasn't the most enthusiastic, but there was almost never a time where Cerberus was unhappy and it was easy to see. He still had that quiet grin, but dimmed down a little before he spoke, "I know I'm your oldest, and I know that's not why you chose me. But I see me and all of my siblings as equal. I wasn't expecting you to call me the heir when I met Athena." He didn't hold any harsh feelings to his father, he was just letting him know how he felt. He was grateful for this opportunity to follow in his father's footsteps and and would want to live up to just that.

"Cerberus"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-13-2022, 12:49 PM

Cerberus suggested a feast for the pack and Chimera nodded. "Whatever you'd like to set up, I'll support. The stores are at your disposal and fresh meat can be acquired. Just delegate duties to your packmates." Another lesson in ruling. Cerberus would have to learn to take the lead and become comfortable telling others what to do and when to do them.

"Getting to know the wolves around you is key to ruling properly," the two-toned man spoke. "Not only to build a sense of trust, but to know what they're capable of. Gauging personalities is important." It was one thing to like someone, but another thing entirely to trust them for any task given. One had to pick and choose who could be relied upon for which thing.

Then Cerberus spoke again, this time about how shocked he was when his father named him heir. That the horned boy thought them all the same though... "You aren't all the same," he informed his son. "As a ruler, you have to hold yourself to a different standard than the rest. It's the only way that you can make difficult decisions." Again Chimera gave the boy a pat on the back. "Love your family, but never forget that you are of a higher status. Difficult decisions will come in time and you'll have to be ready to accept that not everyone will be pleased with those decisions. So no, my boy. You aren't all equal. Just as you are not equal to me, they are not equal to you. Understand?" Mismatched ears shifted forward as he prepared himself for his sons response.

"Chimera Klein"