Taur's Followers

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
05-05-2014, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 02:51 AM by Taurig.)
Didn't think you'd see this tough boy around as King again did you? Well think again because that possibility could be very real! It's been some time since I've rped Taurig as a king and I honestly kind of miss it. He transitioned so smoothly from warrior to King, not to mention the position fit him well.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I'm entertaining the idea of starting Taur's pack like I wanted to after he'd lost Tortuga. What I want to know, is how many wolves would join Novarra?

If you'd be interested, please post here with the wolf that would be joining the pack. I'd like to make a thread where Taurig talks to all his potential followers about starting the pack.

Some background info on Taurig: He is the son of Isardis, the current king of Glaciem. He lived in Glaciem for a little bit when he first arrived in Alacritis but soon left because of his clashing ideals with the Glaciem King. He took over Tortuga for some time. During his reign he was mauled and castrated by the Glaciem King because of some "betrayals" that Taurig committed, ultimately leaving him blind and unable to procreate. He later gave up Tortuga in exchange for the return of his wife Maija. Shortly after he relocated the entire pack to Inu Island, where he had his children and has been living there since.

If you'd like more info about the pack, feel free to say so and I could easily provide that here for you all to look at :D

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-05-2014, 02:51 AM
Maija will support her hubby. =] Pandora will be there, too!

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Zara would probably come back :) she liked Taur <3 maybe Lux and Sal will come along too!! Will have to talk to Azzy and Luis about that one ;D

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Devya would totally leave Ebony to follow Taur again!

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
05-11-2014, 07:04 PM
If Taur comes back as a leader then you'll get all my guys that were there before XD

Tidus, Hansel, Jack, Byakuro, and probably a couple new ones XD