gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
04-23-2022, 07:47 AM
They were nearly yearlings. Growing and building their skills and muscles. It wasn't unusual to find Ghoul off in the shadows hunting and fighting a myriad of different animals. Torturing and killing these harmless creatures was the best way to get out his feelings. Well, it was more of an urge. An urge he couldn't get rid of sometimes until blood would spill across the ground.

Today had been such a day until he had tried to take on something a tad larger than him. The bear cub was nearly an adult and without his trusty sidekick Macabre to help him, Ghoul had been outmatched. After the hefty swipe across the bridge of his muzzle, the pale boy turned on his heels and headed back home. Holding back his whimpers, his eyes brimmed with tears as he kept his nose high to try and stop the blood that lined his lips.

Crossing the threshold of Mount Volkan, he searched for his sister. Sure, he and his brothers weren't always the nicest to her, but she was at least there when they needed her. Maybe they should be nicer to her. The thought made him chuckle under his breath as he trotted quickly up the mountainside. "Widow," Ghoul burbled through bloodstained teeth. "I need help," his voice is shaky at best as he comes to a stop in front of the den. Behind him, the sun was beginning to rise so he hoped she had already headed home to rest after whatever she'd done with her nighttime activities.

"Ghoul"

Widow

Hellborn
Queen of Hell

Master Fighter (263)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
04-24-2022, 11:47 PM

Lucky for her brothers, Widow kept a nice stock of medicine and bandages for treating the injuries they always seemed to be getting. It was like they were injuring themselves on purpose, though she couldn't imagine a reason. Who wanted that? It was something she'd never understand, but even she could understand the thrill of the fight. It wasn't like she also didn't like tearing others up, but Widow preferred to keep it to the opponent getting torn up, not herself. Regardless, her brothers were accident prone and she would have to get over it.

When she heard Ghoul say her name and ask her for help, she turned from her current task and frowned. Blood stained his face around claw marks right across the bridge of his nose. "You boys are stupid." Her lips pursed as she turned and grabbed a few things from her stores. She'd first need to clean the wound, so she grabbed the antimicrobial scrub she kept for this exact reason. There was far too much blood on his face even for the scrub, so she grabbed a piece of cloth and a bowl of water.

"Sit still." She warned as she dipped the rag into the water. Without her dexterous paws, grabbing the rag would be a lot harder. Widow then wrung the rag out and brought it to his face to begin cleaning the blood. If he would start to wiggle, then her other paw was ready to grab his face somewhere. She wasn't above being a little rough with him if he resisted the help he asked for. Though, she knew better than to expect intelligence out of her brothers.

"Speech!"

TABLE CODE © SKELLE 2021
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022