size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
04-28-2022, 05:40 PM

The days are growing shorter, the chill of autumn is begining to take a firmer hold on the land. Eulogy makes her way to the schoolgrounds, stopping a moment to admire the great building. She respects Theory and the vision she had but seeing it manifested right before her… well, it is almost overwhelming. A smile ghosts across her lips as she moves forward, entering into the school and quietly padding down the hallways. Eyes roam over the classrooms she passes, raising her eyebrows in admiration all the detail that has been put into each one. Paws move Eulogy toward the dormitories, hoping to find the wolf she is looking for.

As she moves down the hall, looking for the room where Spirit resides, the woman feels a certain unease building inside her. Would he hate her for all the time she had missed? Would he hold it against her that she had been broken and needed time to heal? Shaking her head to rid herself of the thoughts, she calls out softly, trying not to disturb any students that might be studying, “Spirit? Spirit are you here?” Ears swivel around as Eulogy listens for the sound of her son’s voice.

"Eulogy Destruction"

[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Gloom

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
04-29-2022, 09:27 PM

Gloom spent as much time as she thought she could outside of Abaven but she hadn't yet worked up the courage to leave... It was a little bit doubtful she ever would to be honest, even if Gloom recognized she was ultimately happiest when she couldn't feel the weight of her pack's gaze on her. When Gloom was in Abaven she was practically attached to Spirit. She'd been aware enough to at least let him have his own den but she'd chosen one quite close to his, giving him privacy if he wanted it but she was always close enough that if panic took her she could reach him quickly. Gloom had been inside her own den, a familiar scent reaching her and though she didn't hear their mother's call the scent was enough to pull her from her den.

"Mom!" Gloom's voice hitched and she rushed from the mouth of her den to push herself into her mother's side. She hadn't seen her mother much at all since she'd last wandered her way back, part of that was Gloom's own doing, not intentionally of course but she hadn't been in Abaven much as of late herself. Gloom could never hold being gone against her mother and if or when she saw Void again she knew she would also feel the same, the woman just didn't have it in her to hate her family.

Action | "Speech." |

Art by Frida-Corvus
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Spirit

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (55)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-30-2022, 03:03 PM
Overwhelming was one for it, definitely a word Spirit would use to describe the changes that had been going on within Abaven. It'd been a long while since he'd been even a little present within the pack and even then he tended to be reclusive at best even when he had been actively participating in things. While he liked the idea of staying here and learning, he also knew that he and Gloom hadn't been truly happy here for a long time - or many even ever. He didn't know the solution, but he was beginning to realize the uncomfortable truth - that staying here wouldn't help either of them.

Resting in his den, he was surprised to hear the voice of his mother cut through the silence. If anything made him backtrack on his train of thought regarding leaving Abaven, it'd be this, and already he felt the whiplash of emotions at her arrival. Slowly he lifted himself upright and moved out into the hall, surprised to see Gloom had already rushed forward to embrace her. Despite his own wariness he couldn't help but smile at seeing how Gloom reacted to her presence - always relieved to see her no matter what, and he couldn't deny that the emotion was at least mildly contagious. "Hey mom," he greeted her, a little less enthusiastically but not without a small smile as he moved to embrace the both of them, pressed tight against Gloom's side.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
05-01-2022, 01:31 PM
As Eulogy wanders in search of Spirit, a voice calls to her. Emotion laces the single hitched word and she turns to see her daughter rushing toward her. She turns to sit and capture Gloom in a full hug, sitting up to wrap her slender, scarred legs around her precious girl and envelopes her child in a huge hug. Spirit appears soon after, less enthusiastic to see her but still moving forward to embrace her as well. She sneaks one leg around Spirit while keeping the other around Gloom, Eulogy hugs them both for as long as they will let her. Tears spill down her dark cheeks as she lays her head over top Gloom’s, happiness filling her heart even as the tears fall.

When her children are ready to end the embrace, she will try to place a kiss on the crowns of both of their heads. Now, Spirit will be a little trickier since he is taller than her but, if he leans down for it, she will give him one all the same. If either of them wants to stay pressed into her, Eulogy will welcome it as she begins to talk, “My beautiful Gloom. My sweet Spirit. I know things have been difficult for you and I am sorry that I wasn’t here for you. But, I want to try to make up it to both of you… if you’ll allow me try.” She wipes away the tears that had spilled down her cheeks, offering them both a sad but hopeful smile. Time is precious and Eulogy wants to spend the rest of her life with those who are most important to her; her children.

"Eulogy Destruction"

Gloom

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
05-01-2022, 04:21 PM

Eulogy opened herself up to embrace her Gloom buried her face in her mother's chest, deeply taking in her scent. She was comforted by the weight of her mother's embrace, her soul buoyed by the approach of her brother and Gloom lifted her head to smile at him as he was folded into their little reunion, her nose reaching to try and press into his cheek for a moment, a sign of her joy that he would join them. Spirit had quickly become the most important wolf in her life and though she could not change how he might feel about their often absent mother but she cared that he not reject her own feelings about their separated family.

Tears hit the top of her head and Gloom buried herself deeper into her mother, wrapping a forelimb around to pull her mother closer, gently lapping at her mother's chest. Finally, they would pull apart slightly and Gloom turned her dual-toned gaze towards her mother, tears brimming at the corners of her eyes. Eulogy spoke and Gloom's voice was soft but it flowed with all the affection she had in her tiny body, so much more than it seemed someone as small as her could muster. "I love you mom, I don't need an apology." it was a true statement, but it wasn't really an answer either... Because she didn't know what Spirit would say. Gloom turned her gaze towards Spirit, she loved their mother, she would always be willing to welcome Eulogy back into her life but she could not say that for Spirit and the time they'd spent with each other meant he had her whole heart, her loyalty, she would watch and wait, even if the possibility of turning Eulogy away made her heart ache.

Action | "Speech." |

Art by Frida-Corvus
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Spirit

Loner

Intermediate Intellectual (55)

Intermediate Healer (50)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Pride - Gay (MLM)The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
05-09-2022, 06:29 PM
Watching the way Gloom's worries seem to melt away in the embrace of their mother, Spirit feels some of his own tension leave his body. Not entirely, but enough to make him relax just a little bit more. It only intensifies when he joins the embrace, slowly lowering his head to receive a kiss from her. In this moment he truly feels like a pup again, and the feeling is strangely comforting. For a moment he wishes he could stay here, safe and warm nestled against his mom and sister, but he knows the moment is short-lived. When Gloom pulls away slightly so does he, though he fully detaches from her as he studies Eulogy as she begins to speak.

She explains she wants to make it up to them, her absence, only if they'll allow it. And how can he say no? Her absence has affected Spirit more than he even can begin to comprehend, but denying his mother is something he's not sure he can do. She was always his closest ally growing up; time had not really changed that, even if he had changed. Gloom didn't answer her, only saying she didn't need an apology. Denying her is impossible, seeing the joy her return has brought Gloom, so Spirit hesitates only a moment before answering. "Of course we'll allow it," he agrees, hardly realizing that at the moment his usual stutter is all but gone from his voice. Though he has conflicting feelings about his mom's return, mostly he's happy that Gloom is happy and hopes her return can only further help all three of them heal - even if he's still unsure about staying here in Abaven. They'll figure it out, just maybe not today.

Spirit has a female strawberry Finch companion named Strawberry, who is almost always nearby.
He also is usually wearing a saddlebag if he's away from home.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
05-20-2022, 06:05 PM
Eulogy’s heart swells as Gloom buries her face into the older wolf’s chest and she mutters sweet sounds into her daughter’s ear. When Spirit approaches, she shifts to welcome him into the embrace and his hesitation is not lost on the older wolf. When she pulls back to give them each a kiss, the woman feels a stirring of regret for all the things she has missed in their life but, as she speaks, a soft smile rests on her lips. Eulogy lifts a paw to brush lightly against her daughter’s cheek, aiming to wipe away any tears that may have spilled over. Gloom is the first to speak and the affection that coats her voice melts her mother’s heart a little more. Eulogy offers her daughter a gentle smile and she one more lifts a paw to rest it against her beautiful daughter’s cheek.

Tears brim in her own eyes but for a different reason. This time they appear because Eulogy feels hope for a new, better future for herself and her children. Dark paw lowers as she looks to Spirit who is slower to answer but still offers her hope. The smile grows incrementally as she looks between them. Leaning in to nuzzle first Gloom and then Spirit’s cheeks, and then sits back. Eulogy says, “Thank you. I had an idea I would like both of your inputs on. Your brother Void has puppies in Ashen. What do you both say to going on a little adventure down there? We can visit him and then maybe we can all do a little exploring.” She looks between her children, smile still in place.

"Eulogy Destruction"