Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-28-2022, 11:50 PM

The Warlord went away from the raid with a few names in his thoughts. He and Azure had been in agreement. The wolves that presented themselves well would find themselves rising in the ranks. Ruga, for his steady and reliable manner in the raid. No hesitation, no delays. As well as the two matches he had one. Halo, who had won one, and lost the other, when he had expected her to win neither.

Then there had been Grim. The young apprentice had presented himself very well in the raid. His first fight had been against an older wolf. Not a pup, as most of the fights had been. Then, when he had taken on the pups in the pack, he had taken them on two to one. Giving the younger, less experienced wolves, a fighting chance. He had won, of course, but he had done so gracefully.

The morning proceeding the raid, the Warlord raised his head, and called for the young warrior

"Speech"

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
04-29-2022, 09:55 PM
The raid had been exciting to say the least, even if it was just a friendly raid. Regardless, his body ached the following morning and all through the night as well making sleep very difficult for the young man. He spent most of the early hours stretching out his sore limbs and considering heading out for a patrol early in case he needed to take it slower than usual. About the time he decided to do just that, he heard Sirius call for him. He hurried then to leave and headed off towards the sound of his call. When he saw the man up ahead, he slowed his pace to ease his screaming legs into just complaining.

"Good morning," he said as he slowed to a stop before the man, easing into a comfortable seated position and relaxing his massively curled tail.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
04-29-2022, 11:08 PM

Grimshaw was quick to make his appearance. The wolf had gained impressive height somewhere along the way. He stood eye to eye with the Warlord now. He looked more assured, an adult where one a child had stood. The Warlord considered him a moment as the other wolf sat. remembering the boy he had found at the cliff's edge, and comparing him to the wolf before him now. Grimshaw had come a long way. He was capable, and fair. He had presented himself well in the raid.

“Good morning, Grimshaw” he said after a moment, inclining his head politely to his wolf. “I’m sure you know why I’ve calleds you. You won both of your matches in the raid. You presented yourself and the Armada well. I offer you the choice of joining the ranks of the Lieutenants, or the Howlers” He said, giving the man a moment to decide.

"Speech"

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
04-30-2022, 09:07 PM
Sirius returned the pleasantries and got right to the point, commending him on his work during the practice, friendly raid. He had made quick work of his first battle and the second, although tougher than the first, was a good learning experience for him. The two seemed similar in age and must have been siblings, so battling against a trained pair had it's own challenges even if they were only pups. He was proud of himself at least, though didn't expect to be noticed. He couldn't wait to tell Malachai of his victories, but as Sirius continued on he was giddy to think there might be some more exciting news to share. He still needed to gain the courage to ask the man to join him in the Armada, maybe tonight would be the night.

"Sirius, I─" he started talking, but immediately didn't knowv where to go from where he started out of surprise and excitement. He had been working hard, if at least only for himself. "Thank you, Sirius, really. I'd like to join the Howlers." He was confident in his choice, trying to keep his voice level but struggled to hold in all f his excitement.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2021

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-01-2022, 02:26 PM

The Warlord could see the way the news moved Grimshaw. A sign of how the pack mattered to him. He had been steadily training and building himself up since he came to the Armada. The Warlord was pleased to offer him this chance. As Grim struggled with what to say, Sirius gave him time. When he picked his rank, the Warlord grinned, and dipped his head, clearly pleased.

“Good choice. Then you’ll be the first to the rank. Until there are enough wolves for it to become a unit, you will act as my vanguard. You will be treated as the strongest wolf beyond myself and my two ranked sons. Head to our Master of Arms, and get the Sigil for the rank stamped or engraved somewhere on your armour piece.”

"Speech"