Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-29-2022, 10:46 PM

The Warlord howled at the border, and then crossed over because he was expected. Marshal had flown ahead to warn them of him impending arrival, and that Arts presence would be needed away from the castle for a time. He walked across the flowery meadow of the field before the castle. His eyes bright and lit with inner mischief. The Warlord of the Armada, Briars father and godfather to Artorias had come with mischief in mind. He needed to act fast, kidnap the boy before Briar got to think too heavily about it.

He made his way to the castle in good time. A sack across his shoulders, and Bast the Leopard at his side. He stopped in the courtyard, and sat himself on his hunches, waiting for Artorias to appear. Whatever business he needed to attend to before this ill fated night could take place would need to be quick. The Warlord was in an impatient, boisterous mood. This kidnapping could be Arts choice, or he could find himself knocked upside the head before waking up somewhere new and interesting. The Warlord whistled lightly as he waited for his godson to make an appearance.

"Speech"

Artorias

"I will shield you from the darkness"

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
05-04-2022, 10:04 PM

Artorias heard the call from the Warlord in the midst of making sure Sirius' usual guest room had been properly prepared. He hadn't been expecting the visit from Seer, but he certainly wouldn't turn him down! He loved getting to see his godfather and fellow alpha, and though he had no idea what the visit was for, he was happy to host Sirius. Artorias tossed the last of the pillows onto the bed and made his way out to the courtyard to go greet the renowned alpha of the Armada. Seer was easy to spot, his massive black frame stark against the verdant grasses and flowers of the summer gardens. Grinning from ear to ear, Artorias trotted down the terrace and threw a foreleg around Seer to pull him into a welcoming embrace, complete with a little nudge of his head against the Warlord's. There was no need for strict formality and decorum between family here.

"Y'know, I'm gonna have to start keeping a permanent room open for you with how much time you're spending with us," Artorias teased his mentor and godfather in good humor, drawing back to regard Sirius with love and warmth in his fire-blazoned eyes. "So what brings you back to Auster, Seer?" He peered over the Warlord's shoulder to the sack he was carrying with a curious lift of a brow. "Bringing some things for Briar for the wedding?"

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-04-2022, 11:56 PM

He didn’t have to wait long before Artorias’s familiar form was strolling towards him. The younger alpha drew him into an embrace, and Seer hooked a foreleg around Artorias as well, holding him tight. It was always good to see his godson. He loved him and Briar dearly, and there was something nice about always knowing where to find them.

“If you did that I’d have to stack it with some fur coats, and then you;d never get rid of me.” He said with an exaggerated sigh. As Art continued, asking what brought him here and if he had brought things for Briar, he raised a brow. “I’m going to assume some of Marshal’s message was lost in translation. No, this time I’m not here for Briar. I’m here to kidnap you Art. Pack a bag for a few days, grab some alcohol, and a couple swords you don’t mind getting dinged.” The instructions were teasing as he released his hold on the other wolf. “Your about to be married to the best wolf in your life, but before then you need to have a little adventure.”

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
05-09-2022, 06:48 PM

There was an exchange of some good-natured banter between the two alphas that made the smile on the young Aegis’ face grow wider. He treasured the time he got to spend with Sirius—the male father figure he’d never had in his life. When Seer informed him that he was in fact here not for Briar, but to kidnap him for some mandatory fun time, Artorias was taken aback. Wide eyes blinked through the surprise and his mind hurried to catch up with the Warlord’s instructions. Pack a bag, grab some alcohol and some swords. What sort of adventure did the other alpha have plotted for him? "Oh! Uh... okay, sure!" he replied, gathering himself up from his bewilderment as his godfather released him. "Uh, yeah! Let me just go grab some things and let Briar know she's in charge for a while."

With that, Artorias headed off back into the castle, hurrying up to his quarters to grab a simple rucksack and carrying it down to the wine cellar, where he proceeded to grab a couple bottles of the Hallows' premium vintages, kept locked away for special occasions only—and this sure as hell seemed like a special occasion! After he returned topside, he rushed to the armory to grab two simple steel swords from the racks and slid them into scabbards thrown over his back. he stopped briefly to find Briar in the midst of making wedding decorations with some of the other ladies of the Hallows. He let her know that she would be in charge for a few days and that Sirius was abducting him, then gave her a smooch before she could protest or ask any followup questions and ran back outside to find Seer. "Okay, ready to go!" he said with an excited twinkle in his fiery eyes. "So where are we going?"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-15-2022, 05:36 PM

The Warlord grinned, and released the boy. Giving him a moment to take in the change in plans. When Artorias moved off to do so, the Warlord sat on the cobblestones. Letting his nose read the castle for a little while. Catching the scents of Hallows wolves. The familiar scent of Lia told him Briar’s handmaiden had started a garden. There was also the hustle and bustle from the wedding preparations. Lots of overlapping scents and movement as everyone worked together for the occasion.

When Artorias returned to him, the Warlord opened his eyes, climbing back to his paws. “Let's head to the groove first. We can start our drinking there.” He suggested, making his way back out the familiar courtyard. “From there, wherever we please. But I’m thinking of a sword fighting lesson and a rematch.” He grinned a little cheekily at Artorias. Knowing he would remember the same event as the Warlord. This time, instead of the Warlord being mad with grief and working Artorias into a frenzy, they would be too old friends and alphas having some fun with sharp pointy things and alcohol.

"Speech"

Artorias

The Hallows
Lord of Cinder

Master Fighter (877)

Master Navigator (1030)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

05-17-2022, 01:17 AM

Sirius made the suggestion of heading to the Wildberry Grove first for some drinking, then whatever their hearts desired. Artorias responded with an eager smile and nod, a trot in his step as he followed his godfather out of the castle courtyard and through the gates, bearing northward towards the dense grove on the other side of the plains. "Sounds like a plan!" he remarked, laughing when Sirius mentioned getting a sword fighting lesson, then flinched some when he brought up a rematch for the last time they'd fought with blades—the time he'd nearly killed the Warlord in an enraged fury. He was suddenly very glad he hadn't grabbed any edged blades and instead opted for the sparring swords. That would've been awkward to explain to Briar if he and her father came home covered in cuts or missing limbs! "Heh, well, maybe we take it a bit easier than the last time. I'm pretty sure Briar wants us both intact for the wedding so you can walk her down the aisle and I can be standing at the alter on all four of my paws."

One big happy family