Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
05-01-2022, 05:45 PM

"Speech"

Malachai woke to an empty den, that wasn't that worrying. Not really. Grimshaw had been busier since his return to the Armada and Malachai was proud of the man. They came together more nights than not and Malachai had made it a point to listen to Grim's day each time they did. Sometimes it was Grimshaw's den in the Armada and sometimes it was Malachai's own in Ashen, neither felt all that unfamiliar to him anymore, and considering the open border policy the two packs shared the man had no qualms about spending the night in the Warlord's lands and would have contested any of his own cousins attempting to kick Grimshaw out.

But this morning or rather well, afternoon, as he stretched and found the space next to him empty Malachai was not too concerned. He had slept through Sirius' call for his lover but figured that Grimshaw was once more off to do his duties. The blue-marked man took some time to roll over and stretch and finally emerge into the light of the early afternoon. He shook the dirt from his pelt and licked at his chops. Brunch maybe? Mostly Malachai spent his days doing whatever he could to fill the time until he and Grimshaw would meet up in the evening, sometimes he would hunt, giving the remainders of his meals to the pack but honestly, he wasn't particularly concerned about any sort of duties. Not that he had many to speak of anyways.

Art by Skelle!
[Image: eqRWCiM.gif]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
05-01-2022, 10:44 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Leaving Malachai's den that morning had been particularly difficult. It had been difficult unwrapping himself from the other man each morning regardless of the den they chose to bed down in. Some times it was Malachai's over in Ashen and sometimes it was his own. With the open border policy, Grimshaw didn't have to worry as long as he kept up his daily chores, patrols, and errands. He spent his entire days thinking of the man, counting down the hours and minutes until he'd get to see him again. It was silly really, but he wouldn't be kidding if he admitted to being heels over head for the man.

After the meeting with Sirius, Grimshaw couldn't contain his excitement. Once he had been released to share the news of his promotion, Grimshaw ran to Ashen unable to wait any longer. It took him no time at all to find his lover, only building on his excitement. He rushed over and nearly slid to a stop as his large, floofy tail flopped from side to side across his back. The excitement on his face was unmistakable, but he hardly gave Malachai a moment to even wonder what it was all about. "I got a promotion!"

every second i'm without you i'm a mess

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

Pride - Gay (MLM)Samhain 2022All Oozed OutOoze ImmuneThe Ooze ParticipantMammoth Hunter
05-01-2022, 11:11 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Grimshaw would come to find him sooner than expected, not that Malachai was about to complain, he was mostly bored during the days now without him so when he spotted the dark man bounding towards him his own tail rose to wag above his rump in greeting. Malachai chuckled as Grimshaw nearly slid into him and he opened his mouth to offer a greeting when his lover spoke first, an excited exclamation rising in the small space between them. it took a second for the words to register but the moment they did Malachai's face lit up in a wide grin. He rose up to wrap Grim in a big hug, slinging forelimbs over the other man. "Congrats Grim!" He said as he pulled the man in.

He held Grimshaw in his embrace for a moment before he would pull back to look Grim in his eyes, a lopsided grin on his face and his eyes sparkling with mischief. "How do you want to celebrate?"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
05-01-2022, 11:20 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

They wrapped their arms around each other as Grim nearly bowled him over, Malachai congratulating him as they pulled each other close. His chest felt fluttery inside whenever Malachai was near, and now was no exception except it only added to his giddiness. His tail couldn't stop wagging but he tried to hold himself still otherwise as they held each other, soaking in the mid-day embrace from the other man when he would normally otherwise be out patrolling the borders.

When Malachai pulled away only to flash him a mischievous look, Grimshaw smirked. "I'm open to ideas." Truthfully he hadn't thought that far ahead, all that was on his mind was the actual promotion itself and getting back to Malachai to tell him. Whatever came afterwards would be a welcome and pleasant surprise.

Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)

Malachai

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

05-11-2022, 11:38 PM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Ideas and thoughts swirled through Malachai's head when Grimshaw gave him an answer, but any potential ideas were easily quashed by the sound of his stomach complaining loudly. The man's mismatched gaze grew wide for a moment and then he hit the man with a bit of an embarrassed grin. "I haven't had breakfast yet, maybe a meal first?" He suspected that wouldn't exactly be a hard sell for Grim, besides the two of them together could take down something bigger than Malachai could on his own. They didn't often get a chance to eat together, maybe it would be a chance to bond over something they didn't often get to indulge in together.

Grimshaw

The Hallows
Vanguard

Master Fighter (290)

Master Hunter (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

05-12-2022, 12:25 AM
CODE & ART © SKELLE 2022

"Speech!"

Grimshaw was happy to do whatever Malachai wanted to celebrate. He was happy just spending time with him if he were being honest, though he could imagine some activities he would rather be doing than others. When he mentioned his lack of breakfast and interest in grabbing a meal, Grimshaw was happy to eat. He could just take him back to the Armada's stores and grab something from there, but he wanted to spend more time with Malachai than just a lunch date.

"I could eat... anything you have in mind?" He supposed that he would leave the decision up to him. Whether he wanted to grab something from either of their pack stores or go out and hunt something he would be content either way, though he certainly preferred the option that allowed them a little more privacy than hanging out in the middle of pack grounds together.