Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 11:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2022, 11:38 PM by Merrick. Edited 1 time in total.)

Yips and barks of excitement pulled the attention of the black and purple giant to the land bridge leading from the mainland. They weren't wolven sounds, so naturally it meant intruders. The closer he came, the more he realized that they did indeed have unwelcome guests. A pack of hyenas stood there, eyeing the gradually disappearing bridge as the tide did its thing. The ocean was quickly eating up the bridge and there wasn't enough time for them to get back across. Their mistake.

Five hyenas against one dire brute with a bad attitude. Merrick liked those odds. Wasting no time, the giant man flew into the pack, teeth latching into the haunch of one hyena. The rest scattered in surprise, though they would quickly regroup and return.  The one in his jaws squealed and Merrick sank his massive, curved talons into the doglike creature, shredding open its belly and spilling its guts onto the ground. It continued to shriek as it slowly died. The rest had regrouped and were rushing him as one. Merrick grinned a bloody grin. One down, four to go.

"Merrick Mendacium"
[Image: 9F8cjvQ.png]
Merrick is the most adult character that I have.
He is a walking trigger warning.
He regularly indulges in rape, murder, womanizing, pup murder and so much more.
Please DO NOT READ HIS THREADS.

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
Pride - BisexualMammoth Hunter1KCritical Fail!
05-06-2022, 03:03 PM
Relm was not on patrol but she just so happened to be outside of her den when she heard the unfamiliar yips out on the shoreline. From the land bridge was obvious, and without any further instigation she made the move out to the commotion.

When she arrived at the scene, or at least from the distance off the beach she couldn't help but sigh and roll her eyes a little at the sight of Merrick. She obviously couldn't avoid him forever with being in the same pack, she had tried before with Alastor. They were bound to meet again. And it seemed they had a knack for trouble together usually.

She only paused for that quick second before jumping into action. Merrick had already taken care of one of the hyenas. She huffed quietly before joining him, she was quite irritated with how charming she found him... not that she would admit that. With four hyenas charging at him, Relm met them at a cross road, pouncing on the one at the head of the group and causing the others to tumble. She didn't play any games ripping out the throat of her hyena, and she would have to turn to face the others with Merrick.

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 03:12 PM

The foursome came at him and Merrick had been prepared to meet them all head on when none other than Relm dove headfirst into the fray, knocking some of the beasts off of their paws. She quickly dispatched one, leaving them with three before she was standing at his side. The bloodied brute flashed her a toothy smile. "My hero," he growled playfully. It was no secret that she'd been avoiding him and he was surprised to find that he was glad to see her out and about after all this time. Women were weird and he didn't understand what her beef was, but perhaps she was letting it go.

As the three hyenas rushed the two wolves, Merrick caught one by the face, his teeth sinking into both the top and bottom of its muzzle. The hyena thrashed, only injuring itself more in the process. While he was doing that, the hyena not focused on Relm bit into one lavender hip. Merrick used his weight to fling the bitten hyena to the ground before spinning to bite the one that had bitten him.

"Merrick Mendacium"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teeth
05-06-2022, 08:07 PM
Relm clenched her jaw in a silent sigh to Merrick's comment, but there was much more to worry about than her feelings. Relm was rather calm collected or could control her own emotions, she was struggling hard with Merrick though. But she hadn't really felt this way with anyone so... she didn't bother with acknowledging any of it.

As one hyena came at her, it swerved around and caught her off guard as it bit down on her shoulder though it was nothing she couldn't handle. Her neck curled to the side, grabbing the creature right in the center of it's back and ripping it off of her. As she lost grip and it flew through the air she was quick to pursue and again take the life of this one before she turned to check on Merrick.

Relm went to tackle the hyena that Merrick had gripped over the muzzle and she held it down there, grabbing it around the jowls as it struggled under her. Merrick was sure to take care of the hyena he had occupied, and she supposed he could take care of this one too if he liked.

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 08:16 PM

Teeth found the flesh of the hyena that had bitten his hip and Merrick's bulk soon had the beast on its back, teeth tearing at its throat with reckless abandon. Blood flew and his methods were a bit of overkill, but he thoroughly enjoyed it, so why not? Taking the neck of the dying hyena between his jaws, Merrick lifted the beast and slammed it back on the ground like a sack of meat, only letting it go when he was sure that it was dead.

Licking his chops, he noted that Relm was waiting for him, holding the hyena that he'd bitten earlier. Was she that sentimental that she didn't want to kill an intruder or was she simply being nice, knowing that he would appreciate the kill? Either way, he was taking it.

Stepping forward, Merrick grabbed the neck of the flailing hyena and bit down hard, severing arteries and popping through into the hyena's trachea. It gurgled and squealed, kicking and fighting, though that weakened and it was soon dead. With a grin on his face, the bloodied man looked to the pink woman. "You're still mad at me for some reason?" His head gave a little tilt. The floor was open. She could tell him why she was upset with him or she could go back into hiding like a coward.

"Merrick Mendacium"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

05-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Merrick bit into the hyena she was holding down in a generally odd way and had she let go of her grip on it, it would have turned to bite her but no. That was not the reason she stayed where she was. It was in fact for his own pleasure to take the hyena's life, as much as she wouldn't have admitted that. Merrick was twisting her up in ways that she hadn't known before.

She pushed herself off the hyena, bloodied both from her kills and a bite she had taken on her shoulder. Nothing bothered her though, she was a tough girl.

Merrick had asked if she was mad about something, and really she didn't even hold back. Her eyes never met him, "Probably because you're a fucking dick." Her voice was more monotone and not spitting angry like it could have been. But she was all the while serious. She may have been overreacting to feelings that he very simply did not know about because she hadn't told him, but she acted like he did know. She was very much acting like the young girl she was supposed to be.

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 08:59 PM

With the hyena's dispatched, Merrick gave one of them a tap with a big, black paw. Should he bother cleaning up the mess or should he just... Relm drew his attention with her answer and the dire bastard laughed at her response. "Tell me something that I don't know, girl." He knew very well that he was a dick. Dick was one of the nicer things that he could be called, actually. If she wanted to speak truthfully though...

"Now why don't you elaborate. Why am I a fucking dick, as you so eloquently put it?" The brutes purple, black and lavender pelt bristled as he took a step towards her. "Or are you going to be a coward and just hide away and pretend that your problems will go away?" He took another step towards her, the edge of a growl in his tones. "I don't have many friends, so I'd like to think better of you, but you're making it difficult, you know." He was now right up in her personal space. "Here's your chance to show some balls or to run away with your tail between your legs."

"Merrick Mendacium"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

05-06-2022, 09:27 PM
Relm nearly squinted as Merrick burst into his own rant, but she stood her ground. Relm was usually very anxious and maybe a little worried about what others thought of her but she was tough and she wouldn’t have cowered and gave Merrick the pleasure of watching her submit to him. Not like this at least.

His closeness while aggressive and larger than her did not threaten her. And maybe that spoke in volumes from her core. She may have been acting like a whiny bitch but at least she was willing to stand up to it.

"You drug me out to the falls all alone making me think you were going fuck me, ignored my advances making me feel like shit and did not give a fuck afterwards." and she still stood her ground, in Merrick’s face. It seemed she didn’t give a fuck either. "I wouldn’t expect you to know me much at all."

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 09:43 PM

Relm held her ground as he moved up into her personal space and she did indeed tell him why she was pissed at him. The brutes mismatched eyes flashed wide and his smile grew larger. He was proud that she'd had the balls to speak her mind. It was more than she'd done this entire time. Close lipped and broody, this was the most emotion that he'd seen out of the girl since the moment that he'd met her.

"I took you to the springs for the exact reason that I said," he began, shifting closer still to the black and pink fae. "You and I had been in several battles and the springs help with sore muscles." His muzzle was close to her own now but back just enough that their gazes could meet. "I don't fucking read minds, girl. If you want something, you have to say it." He was too old to fuck around with signs and signals. He'd never had to deal with that anyway. Keelin gave him what he wanted, when he wanted. He didn't need any batting lashes or coy glances and, frankly, he didn't want them.

To further push her boundaries, one of Merrick's paws settled on one of Relms and a low growl rumbled from his chest. "I don't like games," he rumbled low. "I don't respect those who play them." Another shift forward and their shoulders were touching, though his muzzle was still close to hers, only a hairsbreadth away. "In life, if you want something, you take it." He was very close to taking her. Had they not been packmates and forced to live in the same lands, he would have already had her pinned beneath him.

"Merrick Mendacium"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

05-06-2022, 10:02 PM
Relm had very little to say, in fact nothing at all. Her expression stayed coarse and solid, And she couldn’t deny what Merrick had told her. She could say she misread the situation, of course she was being extra about it and was still mildly pissed off for no real reason. It was an unseen part of her nature.

Relm growled quiet and low as Merrick’s paw placed down on her own. The two of them still bloodied from the battle with the hyena intruders but that didn’t seem to phase either of them. She grew quiet as he pushed his shoulder into hers, like the calm before the storm and with his nose this close to hers she lashed like lightning with an open jaw to grab down around his cheeks from under his chin. She was certainly meaning him harm, or to... make a point or something. She just wanted to sink her teeth into him. But she wasn’t out to maim or kill him, she was bound to the pack after all.

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 10:36 PM

Relm rose to the bait, giving Merrick exactly what he expected of her. Why else would he have gotten his face so close to hers? If she hadn't bitten him, he damn well would have bitten her. Anything to get some emotion out of the girl. She was so... dry. So subdued. She lacked passion, though he was sure it was in there somewhere. Being nice hadn't worked, so perhaps pushing her and being the "fucking dick" that she said he was would make a difference.

Relms teeth bit into his flesh just below his jaw and the muscles there reflexively clenched at the sting of pain. Rather than fight her off immediately, Merrick's pelt bristled and his tail curled up over his spine. Through gritted teeth, he spoke, "Does that make you feel better? Does that make you feel anything?" He could feel his blood trickling from the wounds and no doubt into the woman's maw. Little things pleased him and this was one of them. Relm would have no choice but to swallow some of that blood. He would be inside her whether she liked it or not.

With one paw, Merrick placed it upon Relm's knee and pushed hard, swinging the joint backwards. It wouldn't harm her, but her balance would be off. Once her shoulder dropped, the purple brute used his bulk and the hold that she had upon him to slam his weight into her and topple her, slamming the fae down onto her back in the sand. In the process, he ripped his face from her grasp, not caring about a new set of scars in the slightest. A paw found her throat, the long, curved talons pricking her flesh as he held her in place. "Run away Relm," he advised her. "Run away or stay and get fucked. That's what you wanted, right?" Love bites. Now the man was all hot and bothered.

"Merrick Mendacium"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

05-06-2022, 10:55 PM
As Merrick spoke through her closed jaws over his face, she said nothing but growl in response. She did taste his blood trickling down her teeth and onto her tongue but just before she would consider letting him go he had her leg out from under her toppling her over.

She was still not scared of him as he craned overtop of her, blood dripping off his face and talons to her throat. She was only ever scared of one wolf and he was dead. Whatever Merrick did to her meant nothing to her, it was a broken part of her.

He gave her an ultimatum which at first she just laid there before jolting her body forward just enough to where his talons pricked into her neck. Her body plopped back down as she looked up at him again without any words. She did regrettably have a sense of arousal from this whether she liked it or not. And the only thing she did was look up at him with a harsh and daring gaze to do so, like something bad would happen to him if he did.

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-06-2022, 11:25 PM

Merrick held the woman down, pressing her into the sand with a big paw on her throat. As he stood over her, the blood from his wound dripped into her face. She growled, he growled. Yes, big, bad, angry wolves. Still, despite all of this, she said nothing. Relm moved quickly, pressing up against his claws and Merrick made no move to let her up. If she wanted to bleed, he would make her bleed. The only thing that stopped him from making her bleed prior to this was the fact that she was pack. Had she been some wildling, some loner, she would have been riddled with holes and had her own holes filled long ago.

Silent. She was still fucking silent. "You must have been a broken kid," the hulking bastard commented, red and blue eyes narrowing as he pressed his paw down tighter on Relm's throat. "How else does someone get this fucked up?" The man had a sensitive nose. He could smell her arousal and, even if he couldn't, he could see the defiant gleam of lust in the fae's pale eyes. Merrick's claws pressed harder into Relm's flesh and if she hadn't been bleeding before, she surely would be now.

The pink woman wasn't the only one that was around. Merrick's own arousal was evident and, in this state, he justified his actions. He'd told her to run away and here she was. She hadn't run. Yes, she wasn't exactly able, but that was a triviality. The man put his weight on the prone woman's throat until she had trouble breathing then, while she thrashed, Merrick scooped her with one big paw and slammed her down on her stomach. The paw that had once been on her throat now rested on the back of her head, mashing her cheek into the sand. "You had your chance," he purred as he leaned over her.

One big, clawed paw hooked over the pink woman's hip bone, those claws sinking into flesh and helping him to angle her body upwards. If she wanted to act like a sulking little woman, then he would treat her like one. Merrick's hips lined up with Relm's and he ground himself against her for a moment. She would know what was coming. Probably him, but if she was as carnal and corrupt as he believed her to be, then she would be coming as well.

Drawing his hips back, the big man let fly, slamming his arousal into the fae and locking their bodies together. Simultaneously, he sank his teeth into the back of her neck, holding her in place as he had his way with her. Just as she had tasted his blood, he now tasted hers. The velveteen heat of the woman's body brought a deep, guttural growl from the brute and he really started getting into it, his hips pistoning and slamming into her own with loud, audible claps. Who cared that they were surrounded by blood and corpses? Right now, it was just the two of them and Merrick was going to make Relm pay for being such a moody bitch.

"Merrick Mendacium"

Relm

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono I

05-07-2022, 12:01 AM
Merrick was completely right about her fucked upbringing, what he said hadn’t phased her. And still, she didn’t say a fucking word. What Merrick would come to find out is that the pain he caused her is what allowed her to drive forward and let everything else go. Because she did, she couldn’t lie, she did want him to fuck her up until the second it was happening. She was interested, she wanted to know how he felt and what he was like. And she hated it.

She was struggling to breathe until he let her go, she was reactive to any prick and bite he put on her. She was very bravely taking it all and she had told herself she wanted it before it happened so it was okay. You couldn’t know until you tried.

Her entire tension had changed as he flipped her over because in this state she didn’t want to look at him. The only thing she reacted good to was the feel of his grip in the back of her neck. She did relax into him if only for a moment before attempting to thrash around and bite him but she was trapped. She tried her best to close her eyes and picture Alastor, but she just couldn’t leave her body like she had that day with Kefka. Merrick was only met with short grunts and growls and he was certain to know that Relm didn’t get what she asked for.

"Relm"

Merrick

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Acacia
05-07-2022, 09:09 AM

It was easy to not get what you asked for when you didn't fucking speak. They weren't mindless dogs, although Relm was certainly showing that she might be one. All ideas that he'd had about her prior had been washed away and there was nothing left but loathing. So, as he took her, he used her as he would a dog, with no regard to her wants, needs, or anything else. She growled and he growled back, jerking her head up and back with the teeth lodged in the flesh of her neck. Even this was boring. Miraculously, he was fucking bored.

Merrick had Keelin at home. She was much better than this puddle of pink pinned beneath him. With disgust, the man pulled free, not even bothering to finish. "Worthless," he snarled, releasing his hold on her scruff. With one paw, he gave Relm a hard shove, sending her away from him and towards the pile of dead hyenas. "Don't ever look at me again, you stupid woman."

The marbled brute turned and stalked back towards the mountain dens. What a waste of fucking time. What a waste of fucking air. Fucking Relm had been like fucking a grunting corpse and, while Merrick was into many unsavory things, necrophilia wasn't one of them. It was almost sad that, for a moment there, he thought he might have made a friend. But no, she had to go and act like some stupid fucking woman, all hints and 'you should knows,' and unreasonable expectations. So, he would wash the stink of her from his body and go back to Keelin who he knew would be ready and willing to tell him every dirty thing that she wanted from him in extreme detail.

"Merrick Mendacium"