gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-09-2022, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2022, 06:05 PM by Reila. Edited 1 time in total.)

With another trip out for supplies, Reila had her mind set on items that the kids would enjoy crafting. There were a couple places they could find different items, but she figured they could stop places on their way back. Oddly enough she was thinking of bones at fossil ridge, but for now she had her mind on seashells and conches. They could be found off the coast of Fenmyre shores but only by chance. The more they explored the more they would find.

With the day still on them but night would soon be around, Reila scanned the sands of the beach here, using her paw to dig up whatever she could find. Obviously she was only looking for intact shells rather than broken ones. The heat of the dry season was harsh, though with the sun coming close to the horizon everything was starting to get cool. They certainly wouldn’t be needing a fire tonight unless they wanted the soothing sounds of the crackling to put them to sleep.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
05-09-2022, 10:40 PM

It wasn't too far of a journey from the falls to the shore where Reila wished to go, so Chimera indulged the woman. He pulled the cart of clay and candy like he always did and soon they were upon a long stretch of sandy beach. The evening sun was hot and Chimera grimaced. Heat made him a little grumpy so, while Reila picked over the beach for whatever treasures she wanted, the big man hid in the shadow of the cart, tongue lolled out in a pant to help rid his body of heat.

While he lay sprawled out in the shade, he watched the woman. Who knew what she was even after? He could see her picking things out of the sand. A few she tossed away and others she kept. They were on a beach so it was probably shells that she was collecting, though he didn't know why. Perhaps he'd ask when she came back his way. In the meantime, he was soaking up the shade and willing the sun to set faster.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 09:53 AM

Reila carried a little bucket as she picked up mostly cockle shells but a few scallop ones as well. There were more broken than not and she did take ones that may have been a little dinged and chipped but she was lucky with quite a few.

She looked out into the waters for a moment as she walked the beach, not minding as Chimera stayed under the cart as she searched. She knew the sun wasn't great on his eyes and she was sure the dark side of his coat would make him more heated than necessary at least while they were out on the beaches rather than the tree lines.

She waded out into the waters really looking for conchs and not being so picky about the structure of them. They were much harder to come across. Along the way though, she picked up a multitude of mussel clams and put them in her bucket. She did finally come across one conch which she also gathered that wasn't in the best shape.

She finally went to rejoin Chimera, laying down beside him under the cart with her coat still damp and sticky from the ocean waters. She had grabbed a knife from the cart before separating the mussels  from the shells and then joining him. "The water was nice." She commented while her gaze was down on the shut clams under her paws that she would be working on. She grabbed the knife in her jaws, holding the mussels upwards before carefully finding the crack to split them open and once the knife was safely in that bit of split is when she got a little more aggressive to shuck the mussels open in search of pearls inside.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 10:01 AM

From his place beneath the cart, Chimera's squinted eye watched the bob-tailed fae pick her way up and down the beach. She went into the water and he was a little envious, but he just couldn't brave the bright and the heat just yet. Once the sun settled, then he'd take a dip for sure. For now though, he simply laid there and watched periodically, though most of the time his eyes were shut.

Reila eventually plopped down beside him beneath the cart and he could feel the cool temperature pouring off of her damp coat. Her words met his ears and Chimera grunted. Again that pale, pink eye cracked, checking to see what she'd collected and what she was doing. He watched as she slid a knife between two sides of shell and popped the things open. Not much of a seafood fan, he held no interest in eating any of it, but he still watched while she worked, thankful that the sun was almost over the horizon.

"Chimera Klein"
Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 10:45 AM

Reila didn't mind the silence between them, it was normal and it was also comfortable. She didn't feel any tension between them when they were like this but also when they spoke to each other either. It could have been the amount of time they had spent together or it could have been very simply that Chimera was a man. Reila struggled more being comfortable around women with the idea that she would have to face them in the ring. She didn't live that life anymore but it was still sticking to her. She was happy with the connection she had made with Dalila, but there was a part of her that was still wary about a relationship with her.

The harsher feelings towards Chimera had been completely washed away from their night before. Reila didn't need to sleep with Chimera to get what she wanted, she felt desired without him asking her to go further. It could stay just this way, she was happy with this.

She had no intent on eating the clams either. She liked fish on occasion but she didn't care much for crustaceans or clams. They'd be coming out from under the cart soon anyway so the little bit of mess wasn't all that bothersome to her. Out of about fifteen mussels she was able to gather four pearls, and maybe she could make a day of it sometime but not today. She could find the mussels back around the isle. She put the pearls in her bucket before crawling back out and placing it on the cart. They could probably start getting camp ready now as the sun was coming down on the horizon though there wasn't much to do unless Chimera wanted a fire.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 12:08 PM

The sun was almost down and the sky was lit with crimson, plum and orange. Chimera could feel the shift in temperature and he breathed an internal sigh of relief. The heat and pulling the cart full of clay and... probably melted candy sticks... had taken a lot out of the brute. Now that it was cooler, he left Reila beneath the cart, working on her little project, and waded out into the cool water of the ocean. A small groan of pleasure pulled from the brute as he waded out deeper and deeper. Soon big paws were slicing through the water and he was getting further from shore. Chimera's big body bobbed in the gentle waves before he ducked completely under the water.

In the dying light of day, Chimera had seen a big, shiny thing down below. Legs pumping, the giant swam to the bottom of the sea and latched his teeth around a shiny handle. Planting his paws on the bottom, he pulled, sending up sand and silt before the item came loose. Chimera made his way back to the surface and took a much needed breath through his nose. He paddled back to the shore, dragging his haul up on to the beach to inspect it. "Hmm," he hummed, looking down at the odd thing. It was like a giant, metal dish with handles on either side. There were strange designs pressed into the metal that looked as though they had partially melted with time. With a huffing exhale of amusement, he turned to Reila, "Want a cup?"

"Chimera Klein"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 12:50 PM

As Reila finished loading her things on the cart and pulling the cart out from the mess under it, she looked up to see Chimera lugging his own find out from the ocean. It was certainly something unique and something she imagined could have come from the castle long ago. She didn't know much of what it's purpose could have been but she had known in her life of servitude that some things were just meant to sit around and look pretty. This looked like one of those things and it would probably be what they used it for.

Not under the yoke of the cart any more she met Chimera halfway from the shore before he set down the large 'cup'. Her paws leapt up over the edge as she looking inside. "We can fix it up with a little paint, I think it would look nice in the courtyard." Leaning back out of the large golden object, she went to take it at one side to help Chimera load it onto the cart. "It seems you don't have to make pots at all." She joked quietly before heading back towards the cart.

With the sun nearly gone now, the colors of the sky were fading into dark blues and purples before night would fully be upon them. Reila made her way out to the shores that started to glow under the moonlight and brighter as time went on. She laid down to rest there and would only wait for Chimera to set some things up so she could help or for him to join her.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 12:58 PM

Reila's words met the brutes ears and he huffed in amusement. "One kiss and you're already trying to decorate my home." There was mischief in the giant's gaze as he spoke though. He hadn't mean any ill will behind the words. Together they worked to put the large item up on the cart and he could hear the future cries that his sore muscles would belt out. No matter. It wouldn't be the first time that his muscles would be sore and it wouldn't be the last. Some of their loads of kills after a hunt had weighed more.

The tri-colored fae went and laid on the shoreline and Chimera followed suit. It was too warm for a fire and too warm for a tent. There was no threat of rain. Really, they could have gone down the shoreline and stayed at The Hallows for a night, but this suited the man just fine. As the phosphorescent algae began to glow a bright shade of blue, Chimera lay down on his belly, large paws extended out and into the gently shifting waves. He was ready to be home as this had been one of the longest trips away that he'd taken in quite some time. He was enjoying this little adventure, however.

"Chimera Klein"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 01:38 PM

Reila smirked lightly as Chimera said, that wasn't the case at all. "It wasn't just the kiss. It would well before that." She suggested before she pulled away and headed for the beach.

Once Chimera was settled down beside her, she leaned down on her side with her cheek resting down on the sand and she looked over at him. Her wandering eyes were nothing out of the usual for her, looking at him with a sense of admiration maybe just a little different after their night together last night. A little stronger. She wasn't ashamed for Chimera noticing the way she looked at him, she had never been before.

"So where do you come from Chimera?" It was a genuine question though through her usual grin up at him. He had known at least of picture of her own life prior to meeting him. And all she knew was a portion of the life he lived now. They had spent enough time together, she felt like maybe she should know more about him. That felt like the right way to go at least.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 02:00 PM

Reila's response brought a low chuckle from the brute. It wasn't lost on him, the attraction that she felt for him. The feeling was mutual. The more time he spent with her, the more attracted he became. She no longer reminded him of Viper, she was purely Reila.

Soon they were laying in the sand together and he could feel Reila's eyes upon him, but he continued looking towards his paws where the glowing blue algae washed over them with the undulating water. She then questioned him and the brute cast her a side eye. It wasn't abnormal that she would want to learn about him, but he wasn't one to talk about himself. However, if she wanted to know...

"My mother was Empress of the Ashen Empire, a position that my sister now holds. I was born a prince. I made myself a king." And here he was now. Here they all were. He'd created a place of safety and rebirth built on the backs of those that brought about death and destruction. It was a great accomplishment.

"Chimera Klein"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 02:49 PM

Her ear was perked slightly towards him as she was laid down on the sands showing her interest, but her expressions didn't change. She was usually very contented, gentle, kind, humorous. It may have been hard to imagine that dark side of her past that controlled her at times. She'd listen to whatever Chimera wanted to tell her even if it was nothing. She respected what there was to hold back or not, though she was open to everything about her own life.

"It seems you were born for this life then." She at least thought of Chimera as bold, protective, made just for what he was, a King. A father. It was easy to know if acknowledged how highly she thought of him. She did not hold it as a secret at least. "Cerberus too seems to follow in your steps." She noted, her paws playing down in the sands between them as her eyes flashed to her paws and back at him, "I expect all your children act from this life of royalty." It was in no way meant to be to be offensive, in fact a compliment. But maybe that was just a slave speaking to a King. Her life had certainly not be so relative. She was not envious of those who had a better course. She quite enjoyed watching them live a prideful life they may have deserved, "I think you've done a good job at raising them."

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 03:39 PM

Born for this, was he? Again the two-toned brute chuckled, giving his blocky skull a shake. "Was I? I grew up barely seeing either of my parents. Siren and I raised ourselves. Born of that, maybe, but not for it." Chimera had made himself. Perhaps he'd been born with that sense of import, the knowledge that he was born for greater things, but everything that he was, he had made.

Reila went on to compliment his children, Cerberus in particular. "Yes," he agreed. "Cerberus is my heir. When I decide that I've had enough, he'll take over Fenmyre. Although that will be far in the future." He wasn't sick of being a king just yet, though he was grooming the boy so that he could take over at any point in time.

When Reila said that he'd raised them well, the brute grinned. "Have you met Scylla, my heathen daughter?" The girl was wickedly smart and very clever, but she had a wild streak that could not be tamed. He'd tried. No one even knew where she was half of the time. Skinning things, climbing trees, half way across the continent... It was worrisome. "The rest are a testament to the skill of their mothers," he admitted openly. "The three of them combined have raised a decent lot of pups." Yes, his influence was there as well, but they wouldn't be anywhere near as good without their mothers.

He was tired of talking about himself. It had never been something that he'd liked. "Tell me more about yourself, Reila." Chimera shifted to curl on his side, cheek on one extended foreleg so that he could look at the woman while she spoke.

"Speech"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 04:44 PM

Reila's expression went a little more flat as Chimera had spoke about his parents, even just that little mention. But she smiled a little larger as he spoke about his daughter Scylla. She didn't know the girl, in fact she had only met Cerberus if only once so all of the others were just noted or assumed. She couldn't say the ratio of sons to daughter honestly. It may have given her some motivation to not only get to meet some of his kids but others in the pack as well.

She didn't want him to discredit himself, but really how much did she know? Maybe she was just making a show of it, even if it didn't seem that way. She did after all want his attention, and what better way than to complement and praise him? It was a little far fetched, maybe a little manipulative. Reila wouldn't intend any harm in it for now. Intend. She didn't have any set goals for her time with Chimera. She took things as they came and responded in just the way she felt like. There was little thought in her actions or words. She was truly a free spirit in these days. "I think you are a good role model to them. I can feel how much you care about them." For his queens, for his kids, for his pack. She knew Chimera cared for each of them immensely. It showed in the way he treated her.

Her smile faded a little again as Chimera had asked, and she couldn't really pin point a time in her life that she wanted to share. But she was pulled back to the start of his own response, which was why her expression turned stale again. "I don't know my parents." Easy memory response from a born slave. Honestly, she didn't feel so bad about it. It was a life she was born in to so it was really the only lifestyle she knew. "My father was one of the masters but not even they would know who I belonged to." It was the way of life for them, and just as it was, the masters were the ones that trained them. That hazed them, that prepared them for their lives when they came of age... "The breeding and birthing chambers were met with certain criteria. Anything dark was killed. Anything male was killed." As were the broods. She seemed be just on that edge to keep her alive. They kept light colors, colored eyes, and females. It was kept simple.

For once, maybe not the first time, she had a difficult time keeping her eyes up to Chimera. Her eyes moved down to her paw that was fiddling with the sand. "They did something to me Chimera, I can't have children." She didn't tell him for any reason, it just felt like the right thing to say, or at least the right time to tell him.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 05:04 PM

Again Reila complimented him, this time noting the love and care that he had for his family. Chimera nodded, "Thank you. I try to give them what I didn't have." He didn't have a lot. No role models, no caregivers. Just Siren.

When the tri-colored fae began to speak, Chimera listened and watched, noting the various expressions that crossed her features. As with most slaves, she didn't know her parents though she did know that it was one of the slave masters. This had always struck Chimera as odd. Many wolves wouldn't want to mix their blood with that of a slave, yet here they were, filling slaves full of their pups. If anything, it was just a status and sex thing. That part he could understand.

Criteria had to be met in order for pups to remain alive. This part had never made sense to him. There were many wolves out there who preferred darkly colored lovers. From a slaver point of view, light colored fur made blood and dirt easier to see, so why choose light over dark? Coat color had never made a difference in personality or fuckability as far as he'd noticed, so it was a silly thing to set as criteria.

As he watched, the woman's disposition shifted. She lowered her eyes and began digging her toes into the sand. Fidgeting. Her next words were met with a long exhale from the man. Losing the ability to produce children bothered many wolves and he'd known a few. Those used for sex were often clipped or altered in some manner to prevent pregnancy or virility. "Does this bother you?" Did she want to have children some day or would she be fine without them? If children were important to her, he would see what he could do about acquiring one for her.

"Speech"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 06:13 PM

Reila's eyes moved back up to Chimera as he asked. He had seen her in bothered or distraught moments before, but it wasn't really like her. She was much more happy than not, he would know more than anyone else. It wasn't like she would cry though. That was more unlike her than even he would know. It was easy to assume her emotions were all out of whack from the life she had lived prior.

"I don't know." She spoke quietly and honestly. She had never thought of being a mother, even thinking of it now didn't fill her with any sort of joy or anything like that. At this point in her life it wasn't like a dream or goal. But she would never have the choice. "It's more like, my life was never my own. They chose if I lived or died at birth. They took this from me. They wired me to take anything for their payment. I was precious cargo on their ship that became more valuable with every game I won. I don't think I will ever live outside of my mind other than a usable object." As much as Chimera gave her, and how good he treated her regardless of his own desires as their time grew together.

Reila took a couple seconds before she scooted closer to Chimera, seeking to wrap on of her paws around his, "I want to have sex with you Chimera, I don't think it's for the right reasons though." And she didn't. She was curious, she wanted to know if sex on her own accord would open up something different to her or if she was really just some kind of machine. Maybe it was still too soon to find out between them. She was fine with it either way really. She had gotten enough from him at this point in their companionship for her to be happy.

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 06:26 PM

Chimera continued to watch as the woman mulled over the questions and the emotions that it brought about. She didn't know if she wanted a child, she only knew that she didn't have that choice. Again she brought up the pits and winning her matches, then admitted that she didn't ever think she'd be able to be anything other than a usable object. The man didn't move, he merely continued watching the short tailed fae. "If you were just a usable object, we wouldn't be here," he informed her. Reila had shown him a spark, something that deserved cultivation and stoking. In time, he was confident that a fire would burn within her like it did for others. Like it did for him.

Her next words were very straight forward and somewhat shocking, though he only raised a brow in response. She wanted to have sex with him, but she wasn't sure of her reasoning. "What reason could you possibly have in mind?" He was curious about what she wanted and why she wanted it. If there were no pups, then there were very few consequences, though there would always be some due to the jealous, insecure nature of one of his queens. He allowed Reila to place her paw within his and waited for an answer to his question.

"Speech"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 06:40 PM

She took a moment to contemplate, because there wasn't an easy answer. She wanted to know what would happen once they coupled, the feelings, the emotions. She felt like Chimera was the only one there for it to happen. But she didn't really have other choices. She didn't get out to meet others in the pack, she often didn't meet anyone outside of Fenmyre. She didn't trust herself or really even others to be with them intimately and more so after the fact. Chimera could understand her when she needed to leave after, even if he didn't agree. Even if he wanted her to stay. She didn't trust herself. She knew she wasn't right yet, or maybe expected never to be.

"What if I don't feel anything?" She commented, which seemed to be the height of her own inner battle, "What if it changes us? What if I don't like it?" She didn't want to think of not liking Chimera, but in the end he probably wouldn't know. She knew how to fake her enjoyment and he wouldn't know what she was like bedded either so that would be easy. "I like to think I'm ready, to ask you at least. But I don't feel like the time is right." Her eyes narrowed slightly to the thought, "I'd accept your own decisions but... I don't want to feel rejected by you again either." Maybe that spoke in volumes to how she felt about him, or maybe it was just this own part of her needy personality. She'd really never know unless she tried but, "I don't feel like the time is right, but will I know when? With you? With anyone else?"

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 06:59 PM

The woman launched into an explanation and most of it stemmed from her own insecurities and the fact that she'd never been able to develop a sense of self. She worried about so many things, a lot of which were valid. She worried about their relationship changing and he noted her brow furrow. With a sigh, Chimera reached out, grabbing the small fae in his grasp and pulling her against his damp body. He pressed her head onto his outstretched foreleg and placed his own over hers. Physical affection was one of the few ways that he knew could soothe someone that was upset. It worked for him, anyway.

Chimera nosed the top of the fae's head before he spoke. "I understand your concerns. If it's just to see whether or not you like the act but you're too afraid that your views of me would change, there are others on the island who might oblige you." He had Erystotle in mind. The man was gentle, knew what it was to be a sex slave and Chimera trusted him.

Reila spoke of rejection and Chimera actually felt bad. His voice was soft. "It wasn't rejection in the manner that you think," he informed her. "The time just wasn't right, as you said." He continued to hold her against him, laying on his side with his top foreleg draped over her slender frame. "You will know," he assured her. "There will come a time when everything will fall into place. There's no need to rush it." His big paw gave the woman a gentle pat of reassurance.

"Speech"

Reila

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Wordy
05-10-2022, 07:40 PM

When Chimera actually offered someone else, she did feel just this little bit of tension in her chest, and maybe that should have been sign enough. She wouldn't say though because she still stood by what she told him. If they fucked and she didn't like it or only wanted it to fill some kind of need unrelated to Chimera, she may have never forgave herself or saw him the same way. She did feel very broken. She was scared of being just this emotionless tool for sex but what if that's what she was using Chimera for as well? She was. Scared of herself.

She didn't say anything else. Didn't ask Chimera to go any further, didn't ask him to set her up when they got back home. But there was a kind of emotion in her eyes that was thanking him. For this once she didn't say it, but hopefully he would feel it. In the way she wrapped around him too, in the way she hummed in response to him surrounding her. He did understand her as much as he didn't, and he was doing everything perfect right in this moment.

With his paw draped over her side, she did feel intimately close with him, more on an emotional scale than a physical one. Though, it was a little of that too. With her paws carefully placed from the inside of his forelegs she closed her eyes before leaning forward to kiss him, not going to pursue him anymore. She wanted a slow and gentle kiss, maybe wanting to just stay here in this level with him for as long as she could. She couldn't help the urges in her, but she was able to make them subside. Whether he joined her, stopped her, cut her off quicker than she had planned, she accepted it. And she only waited a moment laying there before carefully pushing her paws against him, "I need to get the herbs Dalila prescribed me."

"Reila"

Chimera

Elysium
Warrior

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

05-10-2022, 08:22 PM

Reila was a woman of many emotions and he could see them all written on her face. The more time they spent together, the more he could read her. So, when she gave him the initial look of pain which shifted into a slight look of gratitude, he merely held her against him and stroked her side with rough pads. He didn't want her attitude towards him to change in the negative, he found. She was quickly becoming a constant in his life that he very much enjoyed having around.

Blue eyes closed and Reila leaned in to kiss him. It would be terribly wrong to deny her after she'd shared such raw emotion and concern with him, so the paw that stroked her side rose to gently cup her cheek. Lips met softly and he was quite tender in the affections that he gave the woman. She needed tenderness right now and he understood that, so tenderness she would get.

When the woman broke the kiss and said that she needed to go get the herbs that Dalila prescribed, he almost told her that she didn't need them. However, in her heightened emotional state, she very well might be at risk of the night terrors that she was trying to escape. Chimera raised his foreleg, allowing her freedom to go and get what she needed from the cart. He stayed where he was at the edge of the ocean, resting in the sand, gazing out over the glittering sea.

"Speech"