Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-16-2022, 09:24 PM

Recluse glided through the mists, the silver color of the moon, high in the sky above her, gilding everything and helping to obscure the world around her. Her heat made the woman itch, both literally and figuratively. Her skin felt ill-fitting and she was blazing with a burning desire. Somewhere, in the back of her mind there was the knowledge her husband would almost certainly be willing to help here here but she was so used to seeking this out elsewhere that instinct simply took over, driving her to go out, to seek another.

She also, frankly wanted to sink her new, still growing, fangs into something. Her gums still ached but she couldn't help but be eager to try them out. So Recluse was out, looking for a... Snack.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
05-18-2022, 05:55 PM
Noir and Duchess had been lingering to the North most recently. They’d been lingering close to Elysium over the past season. There was little more than Duch that stole his attention, but after the social gathering within the pack’s borders Noir found himself wandering a little farther than usual. Duchess went off to hunt he went off to spend some energy. He didn’t know where the restlessness came from. He had all the attention he could want from Duchess, and more, and yet he still felt… unsatisfied. Like he couldn’t break the habit of roaming.

Noir’s massive paws brought him southward, perhaps a part of his seeking out the familiar face of Habari’s queen. He’d gotten a little taste of her but still felt as if they had unfinished business. Maybe that was why he found himself so near her domain now. He craved the pale beauty like a cluster of grapes too far out of his reach. He wanted what he couldn’t… or didn’t… have.

As his dark form slipped through the dark swamp blue and lavender eyes couldn’t help but stare as he caught her pristine form through the murky atmosphere. She almost glowed in the dark and moonlight. He caught her scent in the breeze and she caught him there with no effort. He slipped through the dead foliage, revealing himself from the shadows reaches. ”Always a sight for sore eyes,” Noir purred softly as he tried to make a slow approach. Not hiding the way his eyes roved her delicate frame, ”Don’t tell me you’ve been left all alone out here.”

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-30-2022, 07:36 PM

Perhaps this was always meant to be, they returned to each other again, though the parting between them was significantly shorter this time. Recluse certainly had to admit that she found him attractive but that might have partially just been her heat raging through her. The man slid up from behind her and Recluse simply tipped her head so she could regard him, she had been aware of someone lurking behind her but was feeling particularly ballsy today, and so hadn't reacted much, at least until he approached her.

The woman smirked at his words, ”Are you so concerned for my safety?” She asked, her tone hitching to sickly sweet. Though she flashed him a toothy grin, her newly crowning fangs catching the light. ”How very kind of you sir, but I assure you I can handle myself, I am more than capable.”

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

05-31-2022, 10:32 AM
He didn’t have to do much to gain her attention, but he wasn’t the average wolf either. They met at least twice now so at the very least he’d built up a reputation with the Queen already. Not that he wasn’t attention grabbing o begin with. His massive dark frame approached as the subtle lighting made his electric blue stripes almost glow against his pelt. While he was looking his best there wasn’t much comparison to Recluse’s pale beauty. She was an angel in the moonlight, and beyond being so pleasing to his eyes, the heady scent of her heat could not be ignored.

The voice she spoke with was as sweet as her scent, soft and angelic as she was. Maybe the thoughts were all just bullshit, since he had no real care for her, but there was no lie or denial of how attracted he was to her. Her power, her body, the way she teased him and silently invited him closer to her… Noir would easily let himself get wrapped around her little toe.

”I’m always concerned for a lady out on her own, but trust me… I know how capable you are.” He chuckled as he aimed to brush up against her side, not forgetting the feeling of her teeth. ”I could never doubt a seraph such as you.” He attempted to lean in a little closer, ”Cause any trouble while I’ve been away?” Noir went on to ask suggestively.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
06-06-2022, 08:11 PM

Recluse couldn't help but laugh at his response, it was true, she had at the very least proved she wasn't willing to go down without taking someone else with her. He asked her a question and Recluse considered for a moment. She cocked her head to the side and hummed lightly to herself as she pretended to think, before finally meeting the man's gaze and shaking her head definitively. ”Not nearly enough for my liking.” She said, adopting an almost shamed tone to her voice before she popped her mouth open into a fake gasp of an idea.

”Though maybe you'd like to help me with that.” Recluse took a step forward then, one, two until she was brushing past him, letting herself be too close to him. The trouble she was interested in hopefully coming clear.

”Speech”  ’Thought’

Noir

Loner

Expert Fighter (220)

Expert Navigator (130)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

06-10-2022, 05:55 PM
Noir at the very least managed to make her laugh, that was a good first step. He’d felt her teeth against his flesh, he knew the queen was a force to be reckoned with. That was part of her allure. She considered him for a long moment, tilting her head to the side as she held him on the edge of his seat. The reveal was anticlimactic, as she finally answered him shamefully. Not enough, but that wasn’t all. Recluse went on, her soft voice suggestive as she finally took a step towards him, a second, and then a third as he felt her breath and dark fur met white.

”I think like is an understatement in this case.” He whispered to her, the words rumbling in his chest as he closed the rest of the distance between them. He breathed her in savoring the sweet warm scent of the beautiful woman. She brought herself within his reach and Noir wouldn’t deny the opportunity to have his arms around her. A grin pulled at the corners of his lips as he pulled away slightly to catch her eyes as his dark paw lifted to caress her jaw and lift her muzzle to his.

”Allow me to show you some excitement.” Noir purred against her lips before he closed the distance between them. He didn’t know how long he would have her so there was no holding back. He’d wanted to taste her for so long, this moment was worth all that time.

-fade?-

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
06-13-2022, 09:30 PM

His words reached her and the woman chuckled again, her brows lifting slightly as he expressed how it was more than a "like". It wasn't that Recluse ever assumed she wasn't the hottest vixen in most circumstances but it certainly didn't hinder her ego to know she still had an easy time getting males to dance to her tune. He pulled in close and purred a promise of the excitement that he'd show her and she chuckled again but softer. ”I look forward to it.” And she did. He seemed confident enough and she surrendered herself to him, it seemed an inevitability they'd end up here.

-fade-

”Speech”  ’Thought’