Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-16-2022, 08:10 PM

It was the night after her most recent run-in with the blue-marked man, her hunger had been sated for only a little bit, and tonight she was back on the prowl. She moved more north this time, the moon hanging high in the sky as she wandered, feeling a tug towards the stone figures that rose up on the horizon. Galho flapped overhead and the woman shook herself out, the pain in her gums hadn't abated and the power of her heat was still making her irritable.

Arriving at the monument the woman jumped onto one of the downed stones and cast pink gaze over the night landscape. Would she have another rendezvous tonight? Would she find yet another wolf to help satiate her tonight? That thought coursed through her, lighting her nerves as it went. That was an exciting thought...

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverLegendarySnake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinner
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Ooh La LaScarredCritical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble Master
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-24-2022, 06:48 PM

He hadn't been to this area in quite sometime. The crimson beast had been wandering, training, checking in with his demons and strengthening his bond with them, so to speak. His pack had dispersed ages ago, and following that, he found a sense of freedom he didn't know he had. But when that weight dropped from his shoulders, he found a whole new world opened up to him. Whether or not he would choose to take up the reigns again was up in the air, but for now? He enjoyed not bearing the responsibilities running a pack had brought. He tasted the night air, shuddering in the cool breeze that brushed his now multi-colored coat. He didn't know if it was an effect from the seasons of the long nights, or if he had eaten something strange, but whatever the case, his coat had morphed and before he knew it, the crimson male had been painted with varying colors of orange, white, and black etched onto his frame in patterns he quite adored.

He thought perhaps, that it might even be a gift from the demons he had chosen to worship and follow...though that sounded a bit far fetched, didn't it? Whatever the case, he embraced it. Just as he would embrace this night...and it seemed, he wouldn't be alone. Crimson gaze cast upwards towards the moon, and in its light, he spotted a rather ghostly figure. He watched her for a moment before deciding to head a bit closer, eyes dark as he prowled closer. "A fine night for a fine woman. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were born from the rays of the moon themselves,"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-30-2022, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 04:39 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cherry gaze roved over the landscape, taking in the silvery world of the steppe's at night. It was not hard to pick out the red beast as he prowled, her eyes following him as he moved, observing, calculating. It seemed he had spotted her too and the woman smirked as he approached, his voice reaching her. She chuckled. "Knowing better is so... boring." She said sliding down from her perch to move in towards him. "Night is my element and if my mother is to be believed I am a grandchild of the sun, so why can't I be made of the moon herself?" It was at least something of a truth, Recluse herself did not buy into her potential godhood but her mother certainly had, her father had been the sun god himself by her words.

"Besides if that's true that I can be born of moonlight than what's stopping you from being born of flame?" The woman circled him, eyeing him up and down, she was playing with him, maybe even with fire, if her musing had any standing.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!
Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020
06-01-2022, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2022, 06:20 PM by Ignis. Edited 2 times in total.)

"Knowing better is so... boring." She slid down closer towards him. He nodded in agreement, "I couldn't agree more," He purred back, nostrils flaring slightly as he took in the intoxicating scent of her heat. How long had it been since he had slept with another? Quite some time, he was sure. He didn't know if he would get lucky tonight, but he supposed he would see how things played out tonight. "Night is my element and if my mother is to be believed I am a grandchild of the sun, so why can't I be made of the moon herself?" He chuckled lightly, "I'd be inclined to admit you appear as more a child of the moon," Her coat gave away her albinism, as did the reddish-pink hue in her gaze. He knew how harsh the sun could be against the skin of albinos, and if she were out here in the middle of the night, he had a feeling she shared some of those same difficulties.

"Besides if that's true that I can be born of moonlight than what's stopping you from being born of flame?" A smirk began to tug at the edges of his lips, and the male flashed her knowing smile. "Who's to say I wasn't?" He murmured, "I was, after all, born on the very mountain you call home."

"Speak"

Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
06-01-2022, 06:33 PM

His assent to her point sent a thrill through her, there was something so nice about him being so agreeable. She giggled girlishly at his comment of her being more like a daughter of the moon than a grandaughter of the sun. "Oh, my mother was almost assuredly delusional." She gave him a wink, it was a dark joke but she was pretty comfortable poking fun at her mother at this point. She finished her full circle of the man and fixed him with a playful pout.

"Well you certainly suggested you knew better." The pout was quickly replaced though as she settled onto her haunches, her confidence on full display. "That Mountain hmm? She is a tempestous beast, but passionate. I wonder if you share that quality with her." She was openly flirting with him.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-01-2022, 07:21 PM
"Talk" Walk

"Oh, my mother was almost assuredly delusional." He couldn't help the bit of laughter that slipped past his teeth. Oh if she only knew how much he could relate to that. His father was a joke, too. "Perhaps she and my father will meet in Hell, no doubt they have that in common," He watched her circle him. Her heat toying with him. It was getting difficult to keep himself from ravaging her, but considering he knew she led Habari, he wasn't about to force anything lest she give him the go ahead.

"That Mountain hmm? She is a tempestuous beast, but passionate. I wonder if you share that quality with her." Another smirk played on his lips as his crimson gaze met hers. He was confident in his own way, though he was no longer an alpha, he still retained an air of confidence and authority in his life. Leaning in towards her, he answered. "I can assure you that I may be on par with her, if not better." He lightly brushed her ear with his breath, "Would you like me to show you?" He teased.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
06-06-2022, 06:24 PM

Recluse laughed as well, if there was a Hell she had no doubt both her parents had ended up there and no doubt she would too but for now she could only feel cathartic about their potential suffering. But those thoughts would not linger for too long, they were quickly chased away by his words, by the way she saw him reacting... to her. The woman smiled, running her gaze over the man and when she spoke again her tone was teasing, goading him.

"I don't know..." She seemed to consider him for a moment. "I'm not certain your up for it..." Recluse moved again, brushing past him but lingering, for just a minute, so that she could whisper in his ear. "Prove it to me." Then she was moving, walking past him but pausing a few paw steps away to glance over her shoulder, beckoning for him.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-11-2022, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2022, 02:13 AM by Ignis. Edited 1 time in total.)

"I don't know...I'm not certain you're up for it..." Her scent in this state was mesmerizing, to say the least. Intoxicating. He wanted her. Wanted to feel her beneath him. Wanted to feel the warmth of her body and her plush fur. It had been too long since he felt someone else's touch...he couldn't quite remember when the last time he'd been intimate with someone else was. There was that one woman he had slept with some months ago, but once wasn't enough. And he never did get the chance to go that far with Corvus, so...

"Prove it to me." His brief moment of distraction was cast aside as her words pulled him in. His throat rumbled with desire as he moved closer, "It would be my pleasure," He purred, as he gently but firmly started to run his teeth through her fur, pressing his body against hers, taking in her scent...Tasting her. Once he got started on something, it was often hard to stop him. But oh how delectable she was.

"Speech"

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Bisexual
06-13-2022, 07:20 PM

He obliged her, immediatly responding to her request and it was a simple sort of pleasure to know she had him dancing in the palm of her hand. The woman hummed in pleasure as he nibbled at her, she tipped her head back and leaned into him. She wound a forelimb around one of his and gently pulled him closer, her own fangs teasing along the edges of his face. "You listen so well..." She purred softly. She would tease like that for a few moments longer, slipping in playful nips as she saw openings.

"Now prove to me you've got passion!" She said with more force, pulling him closer, and slowly lowering herself, guiding him, in truth she was still not relinquishing her control. Not until he showed initiative to do so but she knew what she wanted and if he wanted to, she'd take him through it the entire way through.

-fade-

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon

Ignis

Insomnia
Hellhound

Master Fighter (635)

Master Hunter (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

06-14-2022, 01:46 AM
She was toying with him. Teasing him. All he wanted was to fuck her. He didn't care what came of it. Not yet at least. She teased along the fringes of his fur, pulling him closer and feeding him the touch he so very much craved. "You listen so well..." His breath caught. He wasn't sure how to feel about that remark, but if it bothered him, he didn't let it show and instead would play along. He groaned a bit with pleasure as she touched him, pressed into him, made his body burn with fire.

"Now prove to me you've got passion!" He uttered a feral sort of growl as he engaged her. She practically served herself to him on a silver platter, and it would be rude of him to deny the feast. He wasn't too gentle about this, but neither was he causing her an amount of pain that would be intolerable. They were both here to enjoy the night, and that's exactly what he intended to do. She would quell his urges for a time, using her for his own gain tonight before he moved on to the next.

-fade-