size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-19-2022, 06:29 PM

During their trek north, Scylla had been fairly quiet. She soaked up the time with her brothers, just enjoying their journey together. It would be their last for a long while, but she didn't want to tell them just yet. There was a tournament and she wanted them to be on their toes. She also wanted them to enjoy themselves. Now that the tournament was over and wolves were beginning to disperse, it was time to share the big news.

The small, slate and cream girl called both of her giant brothers to her. Mismatched ears drooped a little, but she tried to smile for their sakes. There were no other wolves that she was close to like Albion and Cerberus. They were the only things that had kept her coming back to Fenmyre again and again. Now that she was getting older, their father thought that she needed to learn, so he'd sent word to Manea, asking if she could stay for a while and learn from another pack. Manea had agreed, so... her brother's would be leaving, but she would not.

"Um," she started, shifting her gaze to look at tiny, dexterous paws. "I'm not going back with you. Dad says I have to stay here in Elysium for a while to learn from them." She sighed, shaking her head as mismatched eyes shifted from one brother to the next. "I don't know when I'll be back."

"Chimera's Children"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-20-2022, 06:59 AM
Albion couldn’t deny he was finding himself enjoying the trip outside of Fenmyre’s borders. Usually the boy lingered within packlands, and occasionally followed after Scylla. Mostly he observed, he wasn’t very talkative or boisterous. Were it not for the fairness of his pelt Albion would have blended in with the background. He was better at watching and waiting. He was good at following, he’d never had the desire to lead anyone.

Being with Scylla and Cerberus up here felt liberating. Like the three of them could do literally anything they set their hearts to. His sister the spitfire led them as the two brothers offered her their undying support. Albi could have stayed like this forever. Just the three amigos off in the world. No parents watching over their shoulders, no little brothers to bother them, just the world and the three of them.

He figured Scylla was calling them together for another adventure. Perhaps to punk on that boy Elysium called its heir. Even ALbion enjoyed seeing him get riled up. The yearling was kind of excited as he appeared before his sister on massive paws. He sat down with Cerberus and Scylla got right to business. Albion’s jaw dropped as she spoke, he was so taken aback at her confession.

Before he could even think words were tumbling from his lips. The young wolf was never very talkative, but he spoke now without hesitation. "Then I’m staying too.” There was no way he would allow a whole continent to separate him from his sister.

"Albion Klein"

Cerberus

"Not A Caveman"

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Chrono

Pride - PolysexualSamhain 2022HomebodyAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-24-2022, 02:21 PM
Cerberus may have been just a little older than Albion and Scylla, but it really didn't feel that way to him. He had pretty much grown up inside their den, and after Viper died he had really considered them both more like his litter mates. He loved all of his siblings alike, but to him Siren's children were just a little closer at heart. Ruse wasn't far behind them. The journey alone with them to Elysium was a lot different than anything he had ever experienced. And he would have never expected that Scylla had this news for them.

He joined alongside Albion the morning after the festival as Scylla had called them. Cerberus assumed to rejoin so they could head back to Fenmyre. He was very wrong. He squinted as his sister shared this with them, he hadn't even looked at Albi to see his own reaction. "What? Dad didn't tell me this." He glanced quickly towards Albi as his rare voice echoed over him again. "No one is staying. We are going back home."A part of him was almost hurt that Albi had said he would be staying if Scylla was... Cerberus couldn't, not as Chimera's heir. He was more responsible than that. But he would never want to be separated from any of his siblings, especially the two that were here with him.

"Cerberus Klein"

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-30-2022, 08:06 PM

She had expected Albion to say something along the lines of staying with her and the girl shook her head. "You can't stay." A sigh pulled from her and she looked between her brothers. "Dad says that I need to learn to behave. He has plans for you, too." Scylla looked pointedly to Albion. She didn't know what plans their father had, but he'd told her that Albi might be going somewhere as well. An apprenticeship of sorts.

Cerberus said that they were all going back and again Scylla shook her head. "Going back would dishonor our father and you know he'd be upset about it. I have to stay, at least for a while." The girl shot them both a confident, cocky grin. "Besides, you know that I'm fine wherever I go. It'll be fun here, picking on that rotten tomato heir all the time." She was looking forward to annoying the piss out of Saracyn daily.

Scylla would put on a brave face for her brother's. She wouldn't admit aloud how much she'd miss them both, but she would. Deeply. The three had always been inseparable. Now they had no choice but to grow up and go their own ways. At least for a time. "Don't be sad about it. We'll all grow bigger and stronger. Then when we meet up again, we'll be unstoppable, right?" Again that confident smile to hide the hurt.

"Chimera's Children"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Albion

Obscura
Viceroy

Master Fighter (265)

Expert Intellectual (150)

An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
06-04-2022, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2022, 06:44 PM by Albion. Edited 1 time in total.)
He hadn’t ever felt like this before, the rising swirl of emotion in his chest. The reddening of his features, the burning in his ears. Was this anger? Rage? Albion was always calm and collected, a serene still pool of water. But as Scylla told him Chimera had plans for the two of them he felt like steam was pouring from his alabaster ears. He was too angry to catch any of the hurt that Cerberus might have felt about his knee jerk reaction. Albion didn’t like any of it, they shouldn’t have needed to be separated. That was stupid. They worked as a team, if their father thought Scylla needed work, or he did, they could figure it out together like they always did.

Scylla tried to explain, using her wits and intelligence but Albion didn’t want to hear a word of it. Not that he could really argue with his sister, it was his father he’d have a bone to pick with. "I’m not sad, I’m furious!” The boy growled as he grit his teeth. "No one asked me what I thought about this. No. It’s not happening. I don’t care about what dad says or wants.” He tried to take a breath as he looked to Cerberus for back up. He’d always gone along with his father’s wishes, he had always tried to obey the rules and be like Cerberus. To be a good prince, but this just felt like he’d been stabbed in the heart.

"Not when it comes to you.” He admitted softly to Scylla after he caught his breath and a little sense returned from his outburst. Albion didn’t convey his emotions well, but he loved Scylla and Cerberus more than himself. The three of them could be bigger than any one individual, he felt deep in his gut that they shouldn’t be separated.

"Albion Klein"