Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
05-26-2022, 07:25 PM

It had been a day. Since meeting Basilisk she'd not encountered any other wolves yet in the North. Keeping largely to herself since the cougar attack and hunt, Wren finished her food and moved on. Such was the life of a vagabond; she had nobody to tie her to the land. Once a pack wolf, she scorned the idea now. For good reason, obviously. It was hard not to think of her alpha. He had been a staple in her life until recently when she roamed away from the broken place she had decided was home.

No more.

The home was gone. Her alpha had fled with his family. She hadn't been privy to the location he went with them. All that mattered was she had been left behind. It was time to move on with her life. Maybe find someone or something that wouldn't stab her in the back. She could only hope. Wren walked around the border she knew now to be Armada. Basilisk would be there, surely, but she didn't call for him. Her interest drew to a curious stone wall. What had been kept separated, she wondered?

Walls always kept something apart. To suffocate and control. She approached, looking over the long degraded materials. Wren didn't notice another until they spoke.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me

Tanelan

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
05-27-2022, 09:06 AM
TANELAN

He had been getting used to the fact sometimes he found himself doing strange things. Sometimes he would end up at some prey, in a pond, hiding in some bushes. Yet here he was in the far north his thick midnight fur fluffed up against the cold. Lan hadnt minded his memory loss, he lived with it for so long now. One paw step in front of the other until he spotted her.

Caution slammed him in the face. For a moment Lan stood there like a statue, his striped fur moving in the wind. What was a wolf like that doing so far north. His ears twitched, before he took a few more steps forward.

"Errr, do you happen to know how far north we are?" maybe she would just think him new. He hoped, it was embarassing to sometimes get lost. Yet again, hed been here for a year he was beginning to understand boreas if only for a little bit. The loners yellow eyes gleamed at her.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner

Wren I

"I'm the master of my sea"

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
05-27-2022, 11:41 AM

She gave a subtle bristle of her fur, almost jumping when the man spoke. Wren's blue eyes swept over him, but she refused to be embarrassed. How far north? Pretty far. She saw more land beyond this, and smelt pack borders. "Not as far as one could be" she decided to say, pointing her olive nose north "there's good hunting and a dense woodland over there. But also a pack called Armada nearby."

The woman didn't know anything else about any other packs. Just what the lad told her about Armada. Which wasn't a lot. She turned to face the man properly, sighing inwardly. Guess she had to socialize, even if she had decided she was lonely. "Why?" Wren prompted to ask "don't like the cold?" She seemed amused if he admitted it. His short fur was a tell-tale sign as is.

"Speech"

put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me