size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
05-31-2022, 07:47 PM
The journey had not taken the monochrome lady long. After all she had only brought a few items with her, the necklace she so adored around her neck. The canine bones glittering with regal gold somehow many her feel more at ease with herself. No no she brought a few marijuana seeds, elderberry seeds, and even dock seeds to plant in a garden in Abaven if they had the room of course. She wasn't even sure if they were still accepting students. Voodoo had safely tucked the seeds within a leaf that she had wrapped with twine. Perhaps someday she needed to get a satchel of some sort. As she approached the edge of the Rustling thicket her tail lashed from side to side. Was she making the right decision? Part of her felt homesick for Habari already but her thirst for knowledge was too great. Besides she wasn't leaving forever. Regardless of her mothers decisions the yearling had a special place for the nook in her heart. The same den she had cleared would possibly be there when she returned.

Gathering herself she set the leaf down before setting her paws just behind the border. Voodoo let out a call for the alpha, whome she hadn't even learned the name of. She wondered what sort of healer teachers were here. Her secret was safe within her after all hadn't they all had to do some things during the eternal night. Not that killing a wolf was a simple feat, somehow Voodoo still felt bad. The loner had no family nor friends as no one had come looking for her. It had been seasons since then and she was two years old now. Though her body felt hot with indecision she had already gotten Recluse's permission to study here as a healer. Besides knowledge was knowledge no matter who it came from and if Abaven could serve her then there was something to be had.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-13-2022, 04:53 PM
Theory had been taking stock of supplies when she heard a call from the border's edge. Winter demanded a different sort of attention than the other seasons - more focused and calculated. They had taken on new students and teachers, but would their stores hold muster? Regardless, they would have to make it work. Herbs and healing supplies were doing well thanks to diligent efforts before the first frost, but food stores were not perfect. They could be better. Things could always be better. Huffing a sigh, she turned away from the disappointing food stash and made a bee line towards the territory's edge. The walk was quick work, she knew these lands like the back of her paw. Upon arrival, she was pleased to see an unfamiliar face with a small package left at her paws. "Hello!" Theo greeted. "I'm Theory, Headmistress of Abaven. How may I assist you?"

Voodoo

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (40)

Intermediate Healer (30)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Samhain 2022Pride - Lesbian
06-15-2022, 01:55 AM
Voodoo suddenly felt very out of place. She felt as if a Klein shouldn't do such things, but then again she was young. Sure this was her second year, but Voodoo did not feel any sort of maturity about herself that was for certain. As Theory approached the young wolf had to swallow back the fear nagging at her. This must have been the affect of growing up only on pack lands. Though her paws itched as she moved her paw over her small bundle. She knew that the winter frost could kill them but if she planted them just before spring came around they would probably thrive. Carefully she unwrapped it, tucking the marijuana seeds in the leaf almost as if she was trying to hide them. Then separated the Elderberry and Dock seeds into small piles. "Recluse told me that Abaven is offering it's teaching services to the other packs." she started. "My name is Voodoo Klein I'm an aspiring healer as it seems that's where my concentration has lied. I came here hoping to learn Habari doesn't have many healers and if I can return to my pack being the best healer I can be I'd like to." her regal necklace gleamed in the sunlight as she smiled at Theory.

"I apologize, I am a bit nervous. I've never left pack lands like this before and I'm worried about being in a strange place with strange wolves. I did however bring some Elderberry and Dock seeds with me to plant when the warm season starts to come around." she nodded to the seed. Then after a bit wrapped them back up in their bundle. She took a deep breath, a royal like her shouldn't be afraid regardless of her age. Yet in the back of her mind she reminded herself. She was doing this for Habari. Her tail twitched wondering what Theory would say. Reject her? Perhaps. Yet she didn't think a teacher would actually do that.